Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

I still want bucs90 to explain the ninja roll at the beginning of the video. Is this cop a jerk off, or is that a standard police procedure when dodging pool water?

Have no idea. Cant see what caused it.

I can explain this though: community HOAs often build private amenities. Like pools. For their residents and guests of those residents.

If you are neither...you cant be there.
If you refuse to leave...you're trespassing.
If cops try to enforce it..and you confront them or resist...it wont go well.

Those 3 are clear.
I really think it was a tree root

Well...except a few times when some neighborhood kids wanted to swim and their parent was with them that ASKED if they could play in the pool instead of sneaking. I would give them a Managers Pass. :)

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

Not to mention, some are too fucking stupid to spell with the old silent E....

Still waiting for the link to the "mouthing off" statute.

Perhaps it's under U for "uppity"?

It falls under disorderly conduct oh ignorant one. Try mouthing off to a cop while he's trying to restore order and see what you get, color has nothing to do with it.

Color? Who brought up color? This is all about Authoritariainism Gone Wild.

So where's that "mouthing off" statute? Still waiting on a link....

I still want bucs90 to explain the ninja roll at the beginning of the video. Is this cop a jerk off, or is that a standard police procedure when dodging pool water?

I can explain this though: community HOAs often build private amenities. Like pools. For their residents and guests of those residents.

Those 3 are clear.
He dropped his flashlight or something while rolling too. One of the people who filmed it took it to the other cop who thanked him while Ninja Cop was running around the street like a chicken with its head cut off.

If a bunch of thug teens swarmed you...what would you do?

Listen to yourself, you worthless fuck! Who are these "thugs"? Black kids who won't do what you want them to? You're a vile creature. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Nobody swarmed anyone. A group of innocent and scared kids rushed in to help a 14 year old girl who was getting beaten up by a full grown man.

Really, at what point did he strike her, I guess I missed that.

In fact, these communities need to become fortresses.

Sadly...its gonna come to that. The fences will get higher. Gates thicker. Security guards more abundant.

Its like a slow motion fall into Walking Dead world. But the zombies are violent leftisf thugs instead of zombies.

Those 3 are clear.

There's no pool even visible in this video.

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

For the third time ---- HOW do you get "private" out of the phrase "local community pool"?
Private community

Fabrication
My community is gated but the gates are wide open through business hours.
That doesn't mean just anyone can come in and swim in our pool
I eventually had to hire someone (a tenant) to guard the pool during peek hours and they got a rent reduction. Every tenant got a notice that they HAD to stop in the office and get a pool pass with MY signature on it, on Community Stamped paper. No sticky notes or torn paper. Printed them up myself. Apt #, name of tenant going swimming, how many guests they had in their party, etc. Worked out nice. Anyone caught jumping the fence or sneaking in without that pass, were removed immediately.
Sounds great, except our PM doesn't live on site so after hours (and especially weekends) can get stOOpid

Those 3 are clear.

Yeah think he tripped. He flew way too far to have been pushed unless it was by an NFL lineman. Irrelevant really.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

Agreed. however, I wonder would he slam a white bitch to the ground like dat, hommie?

Sorry hero, she was resisting, she was told to get on the ground and refused, cop did what was necessary to subdue her.

"Resisting" ... what?

Since when can a McKinney Texas police thug dictate where people can stand?

When the cop is there at the behest of the owners confronting tresspassers.

Sadly...its gonna come to that. The fences will get higher. Gates thicker. Security guards more abundant.

Its like a slow motion fall into Walking Dead world. But the zombies are violent leftisf thugs instead of zombies.

You think that'll keep the cops out? It's worth a shot.
Keeps thugs like you out. I love our gates.

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

Agreed. however, I wonder would he slam a white bitch to the ground like dat, hommie?

Sorry hero, she was resisting, she was told to get on the ground and refused, cop did what was necessary to subdue her.

"Resisting" ... what?

Since they were called to a situation, that's what their paid for.

Those 3 are clear.

Yeah think he tripped. He flew way too far to have been pushed unless it was by an NFL lineman. Irrelevant really.

He didn't fall or get pushed. He thought he was in an action movie because some children wanted to go swimming.

Revealing page.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Stop trying to put words in my mouth asshole, the cop had every right to clear the area in order to sort things out, that made it a legal command.

I'll ask again.

If these kids broke any laws, why were none of them arrested?

Called discretion. Same reason cops can see you speed but write a warning.

Ok, let's go back a step.

What makes you think the girl in the video was trespassing?

How do you know that she wasn't a resident of that complex, or that she didn't have a guest pass?

The cops were duly called by the community security guard to deal with a crowd of rowdy tresspassers.

The tresspassers should have been picked up bodily by a force of residents, dragged to the gates and tossed out.

Revealing page.

"Resisting" ... what?

When the cop is there at the behest of the owners confronting tresspassers.

"Trespassers"? Based on what?

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

Resisting what?
Subdue her on what grounds?

Disorderly conduct, did you actually watch the video?

The cops were duly called by the community security guard to deal with a crowd of rowdy tresspassers.

The tresspassers should have been picked up bodily by a force of residents, dragged to the gates and tossed out.

The story mentions absolutely nothing about any "security guard".

For that matter it also mentions absolutely nothing about "trespassing".

Well...except a few times when some neighborhood kids wanted to swim and their parent was with them that ASKED if they could play in the pool instead of sneaking. I would give them a Managers Pass. :)
No you wouldn't.

Because the Homeowners would complain about you to the Homeowner's Association and you would be at-risk of losing your job.

Besides... let 'em in once, and they suddenly begin operating under the delusion that they're entitled to go there.

Which would be a bad impression to leave them with.

Forum List

Back