Texas Releases Pictures Of Their Most Wanted. Have A Look At These White Guys

Look at all those violent "white" males seen in the Texas Most Wanted pictures.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x992.

You do know that Texas is a minority-majority state which mean the state has more minorities than the white population, and the majority of the minority group is Hispanic.

So with that does it make more sense to you?

Majority minority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you review the link you will see that the White - Non-Hispanic population is 45.5% so if you subtract 45.5% from 100% would leave you with a state that has 54.5% of minorities and the Hispanic percentage of that group is 37.6%.

Now does that help at all?

Also add in the Cartels from Mexico, Central America and South America that bring in illegals through the massive border with Mexico, Drug Trade, and Precious Gems trade you will have a even more higher crime rate within the Hispanic community.

Does that help you at all?

In the end the Most Wanted List does not surprise me with the amount of Hispanics on it, and it is on par in my opinion...

Does that help at all?
so isn't it also obvious that if a neighborhood is close to 100% black, that when a cop goes in they will most likely be looking for blacks and therefore aren't profiling? Is that what you're saying, the majority is what is most to be arrested?

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x992.

You do know that Texas is a minority-majority state which mean the state has more minorities than the white population, and the majority of the minority group is Hispanic.

When you review the link you will see that the White - Non-Hispanic population is 45.5% so if you subtract 45.5% from 100% would leave you with a state that has 54.5% of minorities and the Hispanic percentage of that group is 37.6%.

Also add in the Cartels from Mexico, Central America and South America that bring in illegals through the massive border with Mexico, Drug Trade, and Precious Gems trade you will have a even more higher crime rate within the Hispanic community.

In the end the Most Wanted List does not surprise me with the amount of Hispanics on it, and it is on par in my opinion...

Does that help at all?
None of those people in the wanted pics are Whites.

Does that help at all?
so isn't it also obvious that if a neighborhood is close to 100% black, that when a cop goes in they will most likely be looking for blacks and therefore aren't profiling? Is that what you're saying, the majority is what is most to be arrested?

Yes, and it is USUALLY the case...

You head into a Hispanic region then expect the majority that are wanted to be Hispanic. If it is African American then expect them be the majority. If it is rural Kentucky then you could expect it to be White Trailer Park Trash that smoke crank and inbreed with their sister that is also their mother and grandmother which would make the male their own grandfather to be the majority...

( The asinine response was because my response was obvious and still was ask to explain my comment further )

Does that help at all?

And Texas is not Majority white either.

It is a Minority-Majority state that has only 45.5% White - Non-Hispanic population.

Also the fact that I pointed out other reasons why the list is Hispanic must have been too hard for you and seem you are daft in the end and have never been to Texas!

Does that help at all?

The police are engaging in a war on whites like with George Zimmerman.

Or maybe you can do a rehash and claim this is the fault of the media.

Does that help at all?

And Texas is not Majority white either.

It is a Minority-Majority state that has only 45.5% White - Non-Hispanic population.

Also the fact that I pointed out other reasons why the list is Hispanic must have been too hard for you and seem you are daft in the end and have never been to Texas!

Where do you get this 45.5 percent white from?

According to the following, whites make up 70 percent of the population.
Texas Population demographics 2014, 2015

I'm surprised that neither Obama nor Hillary made the list

Forum List

Back