Texas Republicans who criticized Sandy aid are begging for aid for Texas

Kinda like lefties.. tax all those others.. don't tax me like them

Please tax me like all the others.
I pay all of mine up front.

Gotta love it when doing taxes myself is a breeze and uncle sam has to pay me. :badgrin:

Citizens of West, Texas should indeed do as Ron and Rand Paul advocate and rely on the generosity and largesse of the oil companies and billionaires and wealthy cotton farmers to aid them now. They should wait patiently for these entities to step forward and offer their financial aid.

Put down that phone!

No FEMA for you!

soupnazi.jpg

No FEMA for Texas!

If they are stupid enough to elect an extremist reactionary like Rick Perry, then they get nothing.

Last edited:
I agree. The US Taxpayers cannot afford to throw money at West, Texas. As for Sandy relief, I was against that too. Fucking yankees and Texans didn't give a shit when 5 hurricanes in a row plowed through Central Florida with in a one month time span. We didn't use any FEMA money "so suck on it" to both areas.

They should give the Texans the aid. And then they need to make sure that Donald Adair “will feel the full weight of justice"

"The fertilizer storage facility that exploded this week in the town of West, Texas, had informed a state agency in February that it was storing up to 270 tons of ammonium nitrate – the highly explosive chemical compound used in the domestic terror attack on the Oklahoma City federal building. The company's risk management plan, filed with the federal Environmental Protection Agency in 2011, made no mention of ammonium nitrate."

Texas fertilizer plant also stored explosive chemical used in Oklahoma City bomb - Open Channel

As I recall, the debate in Congress was about rushing through a $60 billion aid package even though only $10 billion would be spent the first year. It seems like that concern was justified, given New Jersey's subsequent law that ALL these relief funds must be spent with union contractors.

What has that got to do with disaster relief for Texas?

The total inaccuracies here is no surprise given the source used Daily Kos the reason the Sandy bill was voted against was because of all the pork in it that had nothing to do with sandy. This fact was brought to you by reality please consult your physician before trying reality you may now continue with the partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back