Texas senator Ted Cruz is critisized by both parties

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Morning Joe

Texas has elected another Loon? I am shocked. Even John McCain came to Hagel's defense. People like Cruz, if allowed to continue, will eventually bring the GOP down.

2016 will either see the Tea Baggers insist that the GOP nominate one of them, or they will run their other Loon. In either case, the GOP loses. But how long has everyone been saying that the Baggers are out to bring the GOP down? Incredible!

You sure do like the phrase "tea bagger". I wonder why...............

McCain is an idiot. He has had a severe case of dementia for a LONG time.

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS, and Cruz is proving that there are still a FEW Republicans who have not been GELDED.

Cruz simply stated the TRUTH, and it was the OTHER Senators who responded to Cruz's statement with unwarranted attacks and assumptions against Cruz.

Watch the damn video. Cruz stated the FACTS, and NEVER said Hagel was "cozy" or "in bed with" Iran.

Last edited:
I am glad that Cruz is shaking those so-called Republicans in the Senate.

He is doing just as he was expected to.

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS, and Cruz is proving that there are still a FEW Republicans who have not been GELDED.

The more loons like you are in the party, the bigger the chance that the GOP becomes extinct in the coming years...I LOVE IT! :clap2:

Of course you do realize that the Tea Baggers that you are now praising are the same one that have cost the GOP to lose the Senate in the past several elections. The Dems are laughing their butts off...:clap2:

The more loons like you are in the party, the bigger the chance that the GOP becomes extinct in the coming years...I LOVE IT! :clap2:

yeah everyone is a loon to you who doesn't toe your idea of what a line is..but the Democrats can be as loony as they wish

keep clapping ugly one, you are a good useful tool though taking your marching orders from the NYslimes?

The contrast between Cruz, and GOP rollovers like McCain and Imhofe, along with Democrat idiots like Nelson and McCaskill, is both frightening and laughable.

Cruz will be a rising star. He seems to be the REAL DEAL. The GOP needs to cull the team by replacing the geldings with stallions.

Cruz simply stated the TRUTH, and it was the OTHER Senators who responded to Cruz's statement with unwarranted attacks and assumptions against Cruz.

Watch the damn video. Cruz stated the FACTS, and NEVER said Hagel was "cozy" or "in bed with" Iran.

The old men's" boys club". McCain is way past his time.

It's nice to see the young bucks challenge him.

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS

God, you Teabaggers still love to throw the vocabulary around.

Big balls... nuts with full capitalization. Things you truly value in a great Teabagger!

Of course a leftiest like you would pervert this discussion into some sort of "sexual" thing.

"Big balls" = fearless, blunt, unafraid (something you leftist cowards wouldn't understand)

"Nuts" = mentally ill, insane, demented (often used to describe liberals)

Class is dismissed. :cuckoo:

where's all the singing how he stands up for the people no matter if you're Republican or Democrat, like lizzy warren...no amens..

damn

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS

God, you Teabaggers still love to throw the vocabulary around.

Big balls... nuts with full capitalization. Things you truly value in a great Teabagger!

Of course a leftiest like you would pervert this discussion into some sort of "sexual" thing.

"Big balls" = fearless, blunt, unafraid (something you leftist cowards wouldn't understand)

"Nuts" = mentally ill, insane, demented (often used to describe liberals)

Class is dismissed. :cuckoo:

You know normally I would agree, if this thread weren't about a Teabagger and Teabagger as a term wasn't being discussed.

Links in article at site

SNIP
NASTY WATER carriers

Posted by William A. Jacobson Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 11:22am

Ted Cruz is making all the right enemies, and they are out for him often and early.

For Marco Rubio the meme is WATER, for Cruz it’s NASTY.

The title of this NY Times article originally was Ted Cruz Runs Counter To The Senate’s Courtly Ways, but the title was changed to Texas Senator Goes on Attack and Raises Bipartisan Hackles at some point after publication (the original url continues).

Another NY Times Op-Ed is more blunt, The G.O.P.’s Nasty Newcomer.

It’s all part of the killing the baby in the cradle strategy at which The NY Times and other NASTY WATER carriers for the Democratic Party are so good.

All of it here
» NASTY WATER carriers - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Well, let's not derail this thread about Cruz but an FYI just so you posters get the truth.

The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick.

They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.

And Anderson Cooper who does understand the phrasing and the act as well no doubt kicked it off.

The liberal media, to use a convenient tag, went after the protesters with glee.

Take Anderson Cooper, the acclaimed anchorman for CNN. He was interviewing David Gergen, the political pundit. And Gergen was saying that, after two very bad elections, conservatives and Republicans were “searching for their voice.”

Cooper responded, “It’s hard to talk when you’re teabagging.” He said this with a smirk.

MSNBC had an outright field day. Rachel Maddow and a guest of hers, Ana Marie Cox, made teabag jokes to each other for minutes on end: having great, chortling fun at the conservatives’ expense. And here is the performance of another host, David Shuster:

Rise of an Epithet by Jay Nordlinger - National Review Online

Links in article at site

SNIP
NASTY WATER carriers

Ted Cruz is making all the right enemies, and they are out for him often and early.

The title of this NY Times article originally was Ted Cruz Runs Counter To The Senate’s Courtly Ways, but the title was changed to Texas Senator Goes on Attack and Raises Bipartisan Hackles at some point after publication (the original url continues).

It’s all part of the killing the baby in the cradle strategy at which The NY Times and other NASTY WATER carriers for the Democratic Party are so good.

All of it here

Cruz is exactly what the Dems want to see in the GOP. He has no chance of winning anything outside of Texas. Maybe Christine O'Donnell should move down there. She is exactly what the Baggers down there want to see. I wonder if she has a paying job yet?

Links in article at site

SNIP
NASTY WATER carriers

All of it here

Cruz is exactly what the Dems want to see in the GOP. He has no chance of winning anything outside of Texas. Maybe Christine O'Donnell should move down there. She is exactly what the Baggers down there want to see. I wonder if she has a paying job yet?

you act like a child with your crystal ball predictions..we all know nothing means more to you than your party, with you it is Party over Country
as for Cruz, time will tell and it shouldn't take any skin off your ass

Forum List

Back