Texas senator Ted Cruz is critisized by both parties

You sure do like the phrase "tea bagger". I wonder why...............

McCain is an idiot. He has had a severe case of dementia for a LONG time.

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS, and Cruz is proving that there are still a FEW Republicans who have not been GELDED.

The more loons like you are in the party, the bigger the chance that the GOP becomes extinct in the coming years...I LOVE IT! :clap2:

The GObP/Rs are falling apart. The intelligent and moderate Rs from the past are disappearing and being replaced by fascist plutocrats and the voting American knows that.

Ted Cruz is McCarthy reincarnated. He lies and the rw nutters eat it up.

That's good for the Dems because, this board notwithstanding, rw nutters are a very small minority.

You sure do like the phrase "tea bagger". I wonder why...............

McCain is an idiot. He has had a severe case of dementia for a LONG time.

Cruz has big balls. He knows Hagel is NUTS, and Cruz is proving that there are still a FEW Republicans who have not been GELDED.

The more loons like you are in the party, the bigger the chance that the GOP becomes extinct in the coming years...I LOVE IT! :clap2:

The GObP/Rs are falling apart. The intelligent and moderate Rs from the past are disappearing and being replaced by fascist plutocrats and the voting American knows that.

Ted Cruz is McCarthy reincarnated. He lies and the rw nutters eat it up.

That's good for the Dems because, this board notwithstanding, rw nutters are a very small minority.

oh gawd, you are nothing but a brainwashed parrot..McCarthy reincarnated

Wow the concept of a conservative Hispanic has turned the liberal world more upside down than even the idea of conservative African American.

You’re the only one mentioning race or ethnicity, opposition to Rubio is predicated solely on his advocacy of a failed and harmful conservative agenda, not his background.

Hey don't even try that zippy anytime the right opposed Obama because of his policies and agenda we were told time and time again by the left we were racist opposing him only because of his race and skin color. The same rule now applies to the left if the right's opposition to Obama was based in racism and not policy and agenda then so is the left's opposition to Rubio you don't get to have it both ways. You guy's can take that race card you love to play so much and cut it up or have it played against you and take some of what you have been dishing out for year's.

Forum List

Back