Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

Oh look, another insane thread by our batshit crazy nutbag #1 Easy.

Take your bullshit and shove it up you ass untill you have ACTUAL POLICY CHANGE by White House you can point to as cause for entry of this guy into USA.
Way to debunk the facts / evidence, Ant. Just in time to repeat all the ignorant shit by previous snowflakes/ trolls, but thanks for the rehash of failed, embarassing snowflake attempted posts.

Bwuhahahaha

Last edited:
Deflecting from my question to you. As you said he was on the UK terror list. I asked Why would he be allowed to fly. You said you didn’t know. I then showed you that he was no longer on that list. You like an idiot didn’t put two and two together. Why? You’re a stupid lapdog. I then asked you if you believed he was working alone and had no connections or network in the US? Asked you for an educated guess, Fido. You could not do that either. Why? Your OCD is fucking disturbing. You take everything literally. If I told your lapdog ass that it was raining cats and dogs outside you would call me a liar since cats and dogs literally would not be falling from the sky. Stop your deflections and admit you’re my lapdog, little Fido.

You're beyond nuts to be asking posters to "guess" at what happened rather than look at the information we currently have at hand.

The OP claims, "Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security"

But according to the news, that terrorist wasn't on our no-fly list and had never committed a federal crime.

Thread fail.

Let's go "Final Warning!!" ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're beyond nuts to be asking posters to "guess" at what happened rather than look at the information we currently have at hand.

The OP claims, "Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security"

But according to the news, that terrorist wasn't on our no-fly list and had never committed a federal crime.

Thread fail.

Not my thread and you deflected again. Do you believe in your opinion, Fido, that he didn’t have any help here in the US? Yes or no?

Come on lapdog. Step up and take an educated guess.

Not my thread and you deflected again. Do you believe in your opinion, Fido, that he didn’t have any help here in the US? Yes or no?

Come on lapdog. Step up and take an educated guess.
No one said it's your thread, ShortBus. There's your low IQ making you look stupid again.

And again, I don't play guessing games over shit like this. Feel free to make up your own hallucinations though.

No one said it's your thread, ShortBus. There's your low IQ making you look stupid again.

And again, I don't play guessing games over shit like this. Feel free to make up your own hallucinations though.
LMaO!!! Your OCD is in overdrive. That is awesome. This is why you’re my lapdog. Unless there is a website telling your stupid ass what to think you cannot even form an opinion. Stupid Fido. Go away now until I, your master summon you again.

Unfortunately for you, troll, your childish personal attack and TDS-sugffering itrationalhate-driven psychotic rant does nothing to change the fact and thread topic that yet again another Biden failure facilitated a terrorist attack on US soil.

So go back yo the kids table until you grow up or get over your derangement.
You mad, Bro?

LMaO!!! Your OCD is in overdrive. That is awesome. This is why you’re my lapdog. Unless there is a website telling your stupid ass what to think you cannot even form an opinion. Stupid Fido. Go away now until I, your master summon you again.
Feel free to make up shit like ya normally do.

Let's go, ShortBus!

"Gateway Pundit" is ran by some guy in his underwear sitting in his mother's basement.

Fox News has reporters, editors, fact checkers, and a reputation to protect.
Oh stop your crazy nonsense....everything they posted is accurate. You just don't like the facts. Grow up--find some morals. You need them.

Feel free to make up shit like ya normally do.

Let's go, ShortBus!
At least I can give an opinion. You Fido, need me to make one for you. Yet you keep responding. Have you not been humiliated enough, my little lapdog?

At least I can give an opinion. You Fido, need me to make one for you. Yet you keep responding. Have you not been humiliated enough, my little lapdog?
LOL

Of course you're free to make shit up. That's what you do. Sadly for you, what you can't do, is show the OP is not insane by showing the federal government knew who the terrorist was and that he was on a U.S. no-fly list.

And why wouldn't I respond to you? It keeps you posting your moronic shit which makes me laugh. You're my entertainment.

You probably like when your snowflake troll buddies 'smoke' you, freak.

Stick with them and let them stroke your tiny ... ego.

You tried, you failed, you were punished/ embarrassed, you don't like it. Tough shit, troll. Best way to avoid that is stop trying to defend the loser with the 33% approval rating in office.
Is that the best you've got, punk? That barely even moved the needle. Not to mention never answering the policy-vs-systems failure question.

But I can understand WHY you're doing it... because behind-the-scenes there is very little intellect and even less intellectual courage... merely bluster.

Punished? By YOU? You have neither the brains nor the skill to pull that off, junior. But you wake me up when you have an actual counterpoint, eh?

Last edited:
If you question him you’re called a racist and an Islamaphobe
Not me... hell... I AM a racist ( from a certain perspective, we ALL are ) and I don't think much of Islam nor Muslims, either... it's just that our colleague is a vacuous punk.

Not me... hell... I AM a racist ( from a certain perspective, we ALL are ) and I don't think much of Islam nor Muslims, either... it's just that our colleague is a vacuous punk.
By “you” I meant people who are supposed to their job at the airport. Social Leftist Media has really done a number on us.

Way to debunk the facts / evidence, Ant. Just in time to repeat all the ignorant shit by previous snowflakes/ trolls, but thanks for the rehash of failed, embarassing snowflake attempted posts.

Bwuhahahaha
What fn evidence?

There has been zero evidence presented that would actually establish causality between WH administration doing something and this guy entering United States.

You don't operate on evidence, you operate almost entirely on politico cool-aid fantasies. Know thyself nutter.

"Gateway Pundit" is ran by some guy in his underwear sitting in his mother's basement.

Fox News has reporters, editors, fact checkers, and a reputation to protect.

What "reputation" does FOX have? They lie.

Bwuhahahaha

"Debunk facts"??? You're out of you're fucking mind, Sleazy. You've never posted any facts since you first appeared demanding that Hillary Clinton be locked up for the crimes which YOU were proving.

they are regarded as the most trusted news network in america and are the most watched
No they don't bullshit peeddler. FOX is one of the LEAST trusted.

trust-in-media-illustrator-01-compress.png

According to a meaningless site called yougov. How about using a legit ratings source like Nielsen? Talk about peddling bullshit. Meanwhile, CNN and co. Keep firing people because nobody watches them, they’re getting less viewers than the cartoon channel. :lmao: But then again, govt. Propaganda channels don’t really care about ratings.

Here’s the 10-most-watched on cable news for Q3 2022, as per live-plus-same-day Nielsen data.
  1. Fox News | 5 p.m. / The Five: 3,295,000 / 62 telecasts
  2. Fox News | 8 p.m. / Tucker Carlson Tonight: 3,153,000 / 54 telecasts
  3. Fox News | 7 p.m./ Jesse Watters Primetime: 2,726,000 / 51 telecasts
  4. Fox News | 9 p.m. / Hannity: 2,682,000 / 51 telecasts
  5. Fox News | 6 p.m. / Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,341,000 / 62 telecasts
  6. Fox News | 10 p.m. / The Ingraham Angle: 2,230,000 / 49 telecasts
  7. Fox News | 11 p.m. / Gutfeld!: 2,082,000 / 58 telecasts
  8. MSNBC | 9 p.m. / The Rachel Maddow Show/Alex Wagner Tonight: 1,868,000 / 35 telecasts
  9. Fox News | 12 p.m. / Outnumbered: 1,800,000 / 62 telecasts
  10. Fox News |11 a.m. / The Faulkner Focus: 1,650,000 / 65 telecasts

I was referring to national news networks...not comparing it to foreign or the weather channel...

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it’s not that close.​

Forum List

Back