Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

I went to school in a time and place where Anne Frank was assigned in school.

The difference being, the adults of the time knew what was age appropriate and what wasn't.

They taught and referenced the story of Anne Frank as a victim of the Holocaust and the horrors that went along with it.

Too bad the gender confused adults of today can't do the same.

There's good reason the public school system is a huge failure. They're teaching kids too much about what kids shouldn't know at an early age and not enough of what they should know.

They're not adults at all, they're children in an adults body. Mentally unfit, and shouldn't have anything whatsoever to do with teaching kids.
So the horrors of the holocaust are appropriate but the coming of age bits are just too much for kids the same age as the author? :uhoh3:

Yep. God forsaken place indeed.

I'm grown up enough not to justify child abuse in public schools.
^ Triggered delusional conservative fantasies.
You lefties need to admit you have failed our public school children and change course.
See above, and HL is no leftie.
Start teaching the things you get paid to teach.
Consider home schooling rather than dragging our children into your world of triggered, fear-fueled delusion.

That was the most important part for her.

It wasn't that Anne Frank was a victim of the Holocaust, it was that she had sexual thoughts.

Sad what our school systems have become.
Perpetually triggered/delusional conservatives may wish to pursue home schooling.

Win/win.

Well, except for the conservative children so taught. :(

But deranged conservatives use their children as props in their theater of delusion, so these kids were facing huge hurdles anyway.

Last edited:
So the horrors of the holocaust are appropriate but the coming of age bits are just too much for kids the same age as the author? :uhoh3:

Yep. God forsaken place indeed.

The examples are many.

Ever notice current situation in public schools and the results they currently reside over?

:eusa_whistle:

From what I can tell, it wasn't the actual diary of Anne Frank (a work that some claim to be a hoax in the first place). I'm reading that it was an illustrators "adaptation" of the supposed work. So I can see how that might cause a problem.
he iddnt change the writing he quoted from it. not a hoax.

What a thread with so many idiots in it. who do not know a thing about anne or her books. disgraceful. thanks to those who do on here. the us is only country with suck idiots in it.

Consider home schooling rather than dragging our children into your world of triggered, fear-fueled delusion.

And let baby killers and gender confused adults make all the decisions.

I think not.

Consider that your opinion isn't the only one that means anything in our society.

You are doing a great job at ruining public schools though, I have to call it like I see it.

he iddnt change the writing he quoted from it. not a hoax.
It is a 283 page book that is about a young girl and her experience during the holocaust.
The teacher chose to read out loud, to grade school children, one page that describes her curiosity about her friends genitalia, and wanting to compare them.

NOT A HOAX.

Yeah, the part about the holocaust, death all around her, imprisonment... meh... not important apparently. Just the part about genitalia curiosity.

Would you seriously just stop and realize how fucked up that is?????????

It is a 283 page book that is about a young girl and her experience during the holocaust.
The teacher chose to read out loud, to grade school children, one page that describes her curiosity about her friends genitalia, and wanting to compare them.

NOT A HOAX.

Yeah, the part about the holocaust, death all around her, imprisonment... meh... not important apparently. Just the part about genitalia curiosity.

Would you seriously just stop and realize how fucked up that is?????????
yes it is not a hoax i said that. there is nothing wrong with her books. these people who said opposite are very screwed up. she lived it you didnt.

Perpetually triggered/delusional conservatives may wish to pursue home schooling.

Win/win.

Well, except for the conservative children so taught. :(

But deranged conservatives use their children as props in their theater of delusion, so these kids were facing huge hurdles anyway.

Let me guess, you went to public school? :auiqs.jpg:

That would explain your ignorance on the subject.

Home schooled children are head and shoulders ahead of public school kids....

In every measurable way.

RESEARCH FACTS ON HOMESCHOOLING - National Home Educati…

yes it is not a hoax i said that. there is nothing wrong with her books. these people who said opposite are very screwed up. she lived it you didnt.
And there you go again... skimming over the fact that the teacher chose not to read about what the entire book is about - her life during the holocaust. But one part about her sexual curiosity. To grade school children.
You just can't respond to that can you.
Wow.

And let baby killers and gender confused adults make all the decisions.

I think not.

Consider that your opinion isn't the only one that means anything in our society.

You are doing a great job at ruining public schools though, I have to call it like I see it.
^ Delusional.

Good to see so much positive attention resulting from this Anne Frank situation; it's backfiring like the Trump indictments. :)

And there you go again... skimming over the fact that the teacher chose not to read about what the entire book is about - her life during the holocaust. But one part about her sexual curiosity. To grade school children.
You just can't respond to that can you.
Wow.
There is no truth to that statement.

^ Delusional.

Good to see so much positive attention resulting from this Anne Frank situation; it's backfiring like the Trump indictments. :)

^ Delusional.

How so.

Anne Frank has been assigned in schools for 80 years, remember?

Let me guess, you went to public school? :auiqs.jpg:

That would explain your ignorance on the subject.

Home schooled children are head and shoulders ahead of public school kids....

In every measurable way.

RESEARCH FACTS ON HOMESCHOOLING - National Home Educati…

Quoting myself from the deranged conservative book banning thread in Politics:

Some good points, but mindful home schooling can be a life preserver for some kids.

And getting delusional conservative parents away from harassing schools may constitute a win as well.

Best to familiarize yourself with a poster's positions before undertaking a lame attempt at gotcha - where/how were you educated...?

:oops8:

Forum List

Back