Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

^ Delusional.

How so.

Anne Frank has been assigned in schools for 80 years, remember?
You're incredibly confused.

Should we blame your education...?

But yeah - great GN getting newfound life/attention. :)

Best to familiarize yourself with a poster's positions before undertaking a lame attempt at gotcha - where/how were you educated...?

The only lame attempts I see are your misfires at conservatives.

It's good though that you don't ignore all the facts.....You just add some confused ideas in with some truth.

It is a 283 page book that is about a young girl and her experience during the holocaust.
The teacher chose to read out loud, to grade school children, one page that describes her curiosity about her friends genitalia, and wanting to compare them.

NOT A HOAX.

Yeah, the part about the holocaust, death all around her, imprisonment... meh... not important apparently. Just the part about genitalia curiosity.

Would you seriously just stop and realize how fucked up that is?????????
and about her growing up and its her diary her life . you dont how much of the book she read to them. . thats just the part she got up to before some whiney idiot complained.

and about her growing up and its her diary her life . you dont how much of the book she read to them. . thats just the part she got up to before some whiney idiot complained.

^ This whiney idiot is complaining about much less.

You get to whine and complain but no one else can?

Real life is different from your dreamed up fantasy land.

It is a 283 page book that is about a young girl and her experience during the holocaust.
The teacher chose to read out loud, to grade school children, one page that describes her curiosity about her friends genitalia, and wanting to compare them.

NOT A HOAX.

Yeah, the part about the holocaust, death all around her, imprisonment... meh... not important apparently. Just the part about genitalia curiosity.

Would you seriously just stop and realize how fucked up that is?????????
Of course The Diary of Anne Frank was never directly about imprisonment, murder and death camps. How could it be?

This may come as a shock to you, but the Nazis did not permit teenage girls to keep diaries in their death camps.

Plus, she was kinda busy dying of overwork and disease and watching her older sister die in front of her.

And the scene in question was simply Anne asking a friend to compare breasts(not “genitals”). Her friend said no. No impressionable teenagers were exposed to (gasp) cartoon drawings of boobies.

I can because I like what's staring back at me.

When you do all you see is a coward who justifies preying on children.
Jesus.

Now reading a comic book adaptation of The Diary of Anne Frank to middle schoolers is “preying” on children?

You’re one melodramatic, pearl clutching drama queen.

From what I can tell, it wasn't the actual diary of Anne Frank (a work that some claim to be a hoax in the first place). I'm reading that it was an illustrators "adaptation" of the supposed work. So I can see how that might cause a problem.
The fact that you even entertain the notion that the diary is a hoax says all one needs to know about you.

You’re one melodramatic, pearl clutching drama queen.

But I can tell the difference between male and female, so there is that. :eusa_whistle:

Many on your side of the fence can't, so clean up your mess before you start worrying about other's perceived problems.

But I can tell the difference between male and female, so there is that. :eusa_whistle:
WTF does that have to do with the subject? Please explain how anything in the comic book in question causes gender confusion? Pretty sure The Diary of Anne Frank (and it’s comic book adaptation) are transsexual free.

WTF does your opinion of me being a drama queen have to do with the subject?
Because you’re being a drama queen about the actual topic of this thread. Seems on topic.
You choose what YOU wish to share and I'll do the same.
so you’re just gonna randomly squawk about gender confusion out of nowhere, for no reason, then refuse to back it up? Typical.

The fact that you even entertain the notion that the diary is a hoax says all one needs to know about you.
“Entertaining a notion” and making a hard-and-fast claim are two, different things. Were you present when the diary was written? If not, then there's room for the possibility that it was a fabrication. I have no personal reason to believe that it isn't authentic but, then, I really don't give a hoot one way or the other.

Because you’re being a drama queen about the actual topic of this thread. Seems on topic.

Your opinion about me has nothing to do with the topic, no matter how it seems to you.

so you’re just gonna randomly squawk about gender confusion out of nowhere, for no reason, then refuse to back it up? Typical.

Without backing it up?

I don't answer to your every question, as I said, I'll post what I wish.

The only lame attempts I see are your misfires at conservatives.
^ Flailing and torpedoing your credibility.
It's good though that you don't ignore all the facts.....You just add some confused ideas in with some truth.
See above.

It's evident that conservative delusion is dangerous in the bigger picture, but is helping to put this brilliant GN on the map. :)

Of course The Diary of Anne Frank was never directly about imprisonment, murder and death camps. How could it be?

This may come as a shock to you, but the Nazis did not permit teenage girls to keep diaries in their death camps.

Plus, she was kinda busy dying of overwork and disease and watching her older sister die in front of her.

And the scene in question was simply Anne asking a friend to compare breasts(not “genitals”). Her friend said no. No impressionable teenagers were exposed to (gasp) cartoon drawings of boobies.
Diaries from the camps have survived, though whether Anne continued to write is unknown.

Some excellent points however!

Forum List

Back