Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

Facts, the truth, and education are the bane of conservative dogma – conservative dogma flourishes in an environment of fear and ignorance.
Nah, we just don't want to teach our third graders the finer points of fellatio like progressives do. You can keep that "education" in your homes.

Nah, we just don't want to teach our third graders the finer points of fellatio like progressives do. You can keep that "education" in your homes.
I missed the part of the Diary of Anne Frank where she instructs how to give head. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.

I missed the part of the Diary of Anne Frank where she instructs how to give head. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.
Well.. you read the old Diary of Anne Frank. What does she know? The new, graphic novel updated Diary of Anne Frank has been reimagined for a modern audience.

Well.. you read the old Diary of Anne Frank. What does she know? The new, graphic novel updated Diary of Anne Frank has been reimagined for a modern audience.
Oh, so this comic book version contains instructions on fellatio? Interesting.

I thought it just contained a page or two of a thirteen year old girl musing on completely normal and healthy 13 year old girl puberty stuff.

Y’know, like the original diary did.

Silly me.

Nah, that was in one of your other textbooks you want in schools.

1695740720014.jpeg

I thought it just contained a page or two of a thirteen year old girl musing on completely normal and healthy 13 year old girl puberty stuff.

Silly me.
The original diary did not and that is the point.

You asked about teaching fellatio in schools. This is a book progressives want in school libraries.
Obviously if a book contains stuff like that, it shouldn’t be in a school.

Anyone who believes this Anne Frank GN shouldn’t be in schools is a moron

Obviously if a book contains stuff like that, it shouldn’t be in a school.

Anyone who believes this Anne Frank GN shouldn’t be in schools is a moron
Well, that's what progressives wedre fightin for. And nonsense like that is what prompted the Florida and other state's laws.

The original diary did not and that is the point.
it did only edited version was out out till now" and yes she did right it,. and crazies had fit over the edited because she talked on having period and wanting bra too. she had in diary she didn't understand parents are ridiculous about explaining sex and puberty to kids. she was right . and i'm not talking little tiny kids and neither was she.

Silly me.

no it it doesnt. no ferllation. the second paragraph you saod was right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back