Texas to arrest Sanctuary City Leaders, Police Chiefs, etc...

Why don't our politicians ask US FIRST IF we want to give sanctuary to illegals? This is still a democratic republic, right? Doesn't the will of the people figure in here somewhere? No, instead, they know what's better for us and condescend.
I do not want to be a Constitutional slacker and do not feel Any sense of Entitlement, to Any, War on Drugs.

We voted for Trump, sorry kids, he may be a misogynist swine, but Obama opened the floodgates on uncritical voters. Sorry. Politicians are supposed to represent Us and ask US if we want to give illegals a sanctuary, instead of them blithely imposing it on Us without permission. It's still a democratic republic, and there is NO excuse for that, it's outrageous.

We voted for Trump, sorry kids, he may be a misogynist swine, but Obama opened the floodgates on uncritical voters. Sorry. Politicians are supposed to represent Us and ask US if we want to give illegals a sanctuary, instead of them blithely imposing it on Us without permission. It's still a democratic republic, and there is NO excuse for that, it's outrageous.
dear, States have no authority over Immigration into the Union since 1808.

And, health and safety and security, makes first degrees going first, both necessary and proper.

Checking in again. How many sanctuary city leader, police chiefs, etc. have been arrested yet?

I want to make sure that I got this straight. Your mayor, and city council, are all elected by citizens of your city, but, they declared your city to be a sanctuary city, which you probably do not know exactly what that means, and you blamed Obama, who has nothing to do with city government, and vote for a misogynist swine instead of Hillary, who also had nothing to do with it. Did I get that right?

Yes, I do.

I always thought all those Mexicans waving Mexicans flags in the US, prefer our Commerce Clause and a tourist visa with a work authorization component, over immigration into the Union.

No, you don't.

You want as many Mexicans as possible to move here, under whatever legal cover, to hasten and empower Minority Majority Rule.

Everything else is just meaningless bs. Hence your odd and obtuse form of communication.
The Only thing meaningless, is Your propaganda and rhetoric. Not all Mexican flag waving Mexicans want to Immigrate to the US, if they could come over here, work in our markets for our wages; while accumulating capital and waiting for a decent exchange rate to go home, and start a small business.

Who doesn't love a good exchange rate.

No propaganda here.

I've talked to you longer and more in depth than any reasonable person would.

ALL you want is Mexicans empowered and enriched at the expense of white people.

You are actively hostile to whites, even white children.
I am Only hostile to Inferior arguments; they Never work in Any Superior Court.

Nope. I tried to get you to address a, I believe it was a 14 year old child raped by an illegal, and you refused to even acknowledge my point, let alone address it, all the while actively supporting an open border.

You are a vile person.
As opposed to a 14 year old child raped by a citizen? Considering 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before 18, MANY by fathers, other male family members and friends.

Checking in again. How many sanctuary city leader, police chiefs, etc. have been arrested yet?

Texas is busy on other issues this week. They just passed a law that makes it legal for adoption agencies receiving state funding, can deny adoptions to gays, jews, and Muslims.

I want to make sure that I got this straight. Your mayor, and city council, are all elected by citizens of your city, but, they declared your city to be a sanctuary city, which you probably do not know exactly what that means, and you blamed Obama, who has nothing to do with city government, and vote for a misogynist swine instead of Hillary, who also had nothing to do with it. Did I get that right?
It means, that as soon as sanctuary cities fall, gun lovers won't have any place to hide from 10USC311, and will need to have DC v. Heller overturned on federal supremacy grounds, if our Second Amendment is invoked.

No, you don't.

You want as many Mexicans as possible to move here, under whatever legal cover, to hasten and empower Minority Majority Rule.

Everything else is just meaningless bs. Hence your odd and obtuse form of communication.
The Only thing meaningless, is Your propaganda and rhetoric. Not all Mexican flag waving Mexicans want to Immigrate to the US, if they could come over here, work in our markets for our wages; while accumulating capital and waiting for a decent exchange rate to go home, and start a small business.

No propaganda here.

Nope. I tried to get you to address a, I believe it was a 14 year old child raped by an illegal, and you refused to even acknowledge my point, let alone address it, all the while actively supporting an open border.

You are a vile person.
It will not prevent rape, or we would not need more than Ten Commandments from a god.
there were 15 but Moses dropped 5 on the way down from the mountain

No, you don't.

No propaganda here.

You are a vile person.
As opposed to a 14 year old child raped by a citizen? Considering 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before 18, MANY by fathers, other male family members and friends.
the right wing like to make it seem, like Only illegals to a civil offense are criminals and commit, criminal crimes.

No propaganda here.

You are a vile person.
It will not prevent rape, or we would not need more than Ten Commandments from a god.

It was his own fault. If he had gotten a shave, he would not have tripped over his beard.

I voted for the only viable republican candidate, he wasn't anyone's first choice , kiddo. And that begs the question, why DO politicians and bloggers of any stripe ignore the fact sanctuary cities aren't by popular choice? it's forced on us irregardless? And that just violates our trust in American government and politicians.

I voted for the only viable republican candidate, he wasn't anyone's first choice , kiddo. And that begs the question, why DO politicians and bloggers of any stripe ignore the fact sanctuary cities aren't by popular choice? it's forced on us irregardless? And that just violates our trust in American government and politicians.

{sigh}

I guess I see your point, though. I am pretty pissed about the way that my county is handling tax assessment on real property, so I am starting a campaign to impeach Supreme Court Justice Roberts....

No propaganda here.

You are a vile person.
is this a, "glass half full or half empty" situation?

{sigh}
?

No propaganda here.

You are a vile person.
is this a, "glass half full or half empty" situation?
your choice

Yes, we have laws. thank goodness.

I have been asking the Right to define, "sanctuary city", for over two years, now, and have never had an answer. For example, South Tucson has declared itself a sanctuary city simply because the feds have refused to reimburse the city for the cost of detaining and incarcerating suspected undocumented immigrants, since they do not feel that it is right for the city to tax their resident citizens to enforce federal law. Since their citizens are already paying federal taxes for that purpose, they would be taxing their citizens twice.

Forum List

Back