Texas to arrest Sanctuary City Leaders, Police Chiefs, etc...

No propaganda here.

I've talked to you longer and more in depth than any reasonable person would.

ALL you want is Mexicans empowered and enriched at the expense of white people.

You are actively hostile to whites, even white children.
I am Only hostile to Inferior arguments; they Never work in Any Superior Court.

Nope. I tried to get you to address a, I believe it was a 14 year old child raped by an illegal, and you refused to even acknowledge my point, let alone address it, all the while actively supporting an open border.

You are a vile person.
It will not prevent rape, or we would not need more than Ten Commandments from a god.

And instead of showing the slightest humanity with regard to the child we discussed, you spew gibberish to try to muddle the fact that you are on the side of the rapist, because he is a fellow Mexican.
Red Herrings is a right wing specialty. You make it seem like crime doesn't happen but for illegals from south of the border.
What is it about the word "illegal" you don't get?

Nope. I tried to get you to address a, I believe it was a 14 year old child raped by an illegal, and you refused to even acknowledge my point, let alone address it, all the while actively supporting an open border.

You are a vile person.
It will not prevent rape, or we would not need more than Ten Commandments from a god.

And instead of showing the slightest humanity with regard to the child we discussed, you spew gibberish to try to muddle the fact that you are on the side of the rapist, because he is a fellow Mexican.
Red Herrings is a right wing specialty. You make it seem like crime doesn't happen but for illegals from south of the border.
10USC311 is also, federal law; why do gun lovers believe they can be illegal to it.

You are a vile person.

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?
federal law is federal law; we don't need to have any priorities, because the right wing, simply "hates illegals".

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?
federal law is federal law; we don't need to have any priorities, because the right wing, simply "hates illegals".
I don't hate illegals; most of them are very nice people.
But they have been part of the upset of America's economic structure.

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?
Are you sure you are "independent" and not merely on the right wing?

Why do you believe illegal immigration is a problem in the US, under our form of Capitalism?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

You are a vile person.

10USC311 is also, federal law; why do gun lovers believe they can be illegal to it.
That does not mean what you think an unorganized militia actually improves the concept that ALL citizens should own possess and use firearms you retard.

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?

Why do you believe illegal immigration is a problem in the US, under our form of Capitalism?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States
Are you retarded?
Almost everybody I know in construction has lost everything they had.
Lost homes and broken marriages.
You sure are quick not to give a damn about Blue Collar Americans.
Some Liberal you are.

That does not mean what you think an unorganized militia actually improves the concept that ALL citizens should own possess and use firearms you retard.
No, it doesn't. That only applies to the Organized militia, not the UnOrganized slackers.

You are a vile person.

Obama taught them that law is subjective, optional and just some white mans opinion

illegal to it.

Is that a phrase?

Are you retarded?
Almost everybody I know in construction has lost everything they had.
Lost homes and broken marriages.
You sure are quick not to give a damn about Blue Collar Americans.
Some Liberal you are.
Did you work at Hostess?

I have been asking the Right to define, "sanctuary city", for over two years, now, and have never had an answer. For example, South Tucson has declared itself a sanctuary city simply because the feds have refused to reimburse the city for the cost of detaining and incarcerating suspected undocumented immigrants, since they do not feel that it is right for the city to tax their resident citizens to enforce federal law. Since their citizens are already paying federal taxes for that purpose, they would be taxing their citizens twice.

So you and your city would be fine holding prisoners for ICE if they got reimbursed, or is it just an excuse to not enforce federal laws?

Not my decision to make, nor yours. Neither of us live in South Tucson. However, if you decide to move there, feel free to vote for a city council to raise your taxes to pay for enforcing federal law, even though it is not that city's responsibility to do so.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. That only applies to the Organized militia, not the UnOrganized slackers.
Hey moron how does the Unorganized Militia come armed to their duties if they have no right to ownership of firearms? RETARD

33,000 gun deaths and 79,000 gun injuries a year, every year, I think the "unorganized" militia does more damage to us than most of the professional armies we've ever faced.
And yet car deaths and injuries are MUCH higher and you never complain. Further your count includes suicides which no amount of law will stop.

I have been asking the Right to define, "sanctuary city", for over two years, now, and have never had an answer. For example, South Tucson has declared itself a sanctuary city simply because the feds have refused to reimburse the city for the cost of detaining and incarcerating suspected undocumented immigrants, since they do not feel that it is right for the city to tax their resident citizens to enforce federal law. Since their citizens are already paying federal taxes for that purpose, they would be taxing their citizens twice.

So you and your city would be fine holding prisoners for ICE if they got reimbursed, or is it just an excuse to not enforce federal laws?

Not my decision to make, nor yours. Neither of us live in South Tucson. However, if you decide to move there, feel free to vote for a city council to raise your taxes to pay for enforcing federal law, even though it is not that city's responsibility to do so.

Nice dodge.

33,000 gun deaths and 79,000 gun injuries a year, every year, I think the "unorganized" militia does more damage to us than most of the professional armies we've ever faced.
And yet car deaths and injuries are MUCH higher and you never complain. Further your count includes suicides which no amount of law will stop.
nice going Making excuses for the 33000 deaths and 79000 gun injuries is just what is expected from an NRA fool

Most of those firearms deaths are suicides dumb ass please explain how you would PREVENT that?
it's obvious.

If they dont' have firearms they won't commit suicide by hanging, cutting their wrists, jumping off high places, drugs, smothering them selves, or any of a number of other ways that dont' require a firearm.

ya see...

the firearm makes them do it.

Forum List

Back