🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Valedictorian Secretly Switches Speech To Rail Against "Dehumanizing" Abortion Law

It depends where on the zero to nine month scale they sit.
Doesn't matter at all....There are millions of atheists and agnostics who are pro-life.

The OP is, as usual, a full-of-shit bigot.
This issue isn't black and white. there are 3rd trimester right to livers, 2nd trimester right to livers, 1st trimester right to lifers, and from conception right to lifers.

A Texas high school valedictorian secretly replaced her graduation speech to call attention to a recent anti-abortion law signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott (R). The speech she submitted to Lake Highlands High School ahead of Saturday's commencement ceremony focused on media consumption.

But on the day of the ceremony, Smith instead read from another set of prepared remarks that she had hidden in her bra. Smith told the audience that she was afraid that the so-called "heartbeat bill" could impact her future.

This is why there is hope for America's future.

Sure because everyone knows that killing children is the pinnacle of societal evolution.
This is a lie.

A Texas high school valedictorian secretly replaced her graduation speech to call attention to a recent anti-abortion law signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott (R). The speech she submitted to Lake Highlands High School ahead of Saturday's commencement ceremony focused on media consumption.

But on the day of the ceremony, Smith instead read from another set of prepared remarks that she had hidden in her bra. Smith told the audience that she was afraid that the so-called "heartbeat bill" could impact her future.

Sure because everyone knows that killing children is the pinnacle of societal evolution.
This is a lie.

Nope, it is a paramount issue for you anti-children Progs.

And here’s an example of the ignorance and stupidity of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the right to privacy – more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
Actually conservatives take a strange position. They on the one hand, want government so small you could drown it in a bathtub. But big enough to see into every bedroom, and control every uterus.

Doesn't matter at all....There are millions of atheists and agnostics who are pro-life.

This issue isn't black and white. there are 3rd trimester right to livers, 2nd trimester right to livers, 1st trimester right to lifers, and from conception right to lifers.
I was 1st tri pro choice until the moment I saw the ghoulish videos, of pieces of human trash cavalierly talking about parting out aborted fetuses like junked Buicks.

Fuck abortionists....They're anti-human fiends.

If this bitch would spend less time on the bareback thrill ride she wouldn't be so worried about her right to kill innocent babies.

Wow! What a cheap and misogynist comment. Her personal sex life, if any, is of no concern. I doubt that you make such comments about males who exercise their sexuality.

Women have been worried about having an unwanted pregnancy for millennia, and she was right and courageous to use her speech to warn Texas women about abbott's plans to use government to take control over their bodies without their consent. Nobody should have to put up with government abuse at this, most personal level

Let's see here- she has to categorize a developing human as something other than human so she can kill it, and then whines that SHE is being dehumanized?

Is she up for the school's hypocrisy award or something?

How stunning and brave. Another rich white girl is “oppressed” because she can’t abort her imaginary late term fetus.

I was 1st tri pro choice until the moment I saw the ghoulish videos, of pieces of human trash cavalierly talking about parting out aborted fetuses like junked Buicks.

fetal-growth-from-4-40-weeks_29190-138.webp

If this bitch would spend less time on the bareback thrill ride she wouldn't be so worried about her right to kill innocent babies.

Wow! What a cheap and misogynist comment. Her personal sex life, if any, is of no concern. I doubt that you make such comments about males who exercise their sexuality.

Women have been worried about having an unwanted pregnancy for millennia, and she was right and courageous to use her speech to warn Texas women about abbott's plans to use government to take control over their bodies without their consent. Nobody should have to put up with government abuse at this, most personal level
If you're dumb enough to get pregnant today then maybe you need some education. Then again, maybe you're one of those people who secretly want to exterminate Black babies. Are you one of them Democrat establishment elitists?

Translation: “I can’t kill my baby, I’m oppressed!”

So just like that - you changed your mind and refuse women the right to end her pregnancy from the moment of conception.

So just like that - you changed your mind and refuse women the right to end her pregnancy from the moment of conception.
Yes, just like that.

The roaring silence and shrug of the shoulders from ghoulish misanthropes like you irreversibly burnished that shift in thinking.

Forum List

Back