🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Valedictorian Secretly Switches Speech To Rail Against "Dehumanizing" Abortion Law

It depends where on the zero to nine month scale they sit.
Doesn't matter at all....There are millions of atheists and agnostics who are pro-life.

The OP is, as usual, a full-of-shit bigot.
This issue isn't black and white. there are 3rd trimester right to livers, 2nd trimester right to livers, 1st trimester right to lifers, and from conception right to lifers.
I was 1st tri pro choice until the moment I saw the ghoulish videos, of pieces of human trash cavalierly talking about parting out aborted fetuses like junked Buicks.

Fuck abortionists....They're anti-human fiends.
So just like that - you changed your mind and refuse women the right to end her pregnancy from the moment of conception.
Yes, just like that.

The roaring silence and shrug of the shoulders from ghoulish misanthropes like you irreversibly burnished that shift in thinking.
The real misanthropes....

Abortion_Catholic-Sister-Nun_Pro-Birth_NOT_Pro-Life.png

So just like that - you changed your mind and refuse women the right to end her pregnancy from the moment of conception.
If you ever watched joint replacement surgery, you would think it so brutal, it should be outlawed.

If this bitch would spend less time on the bareback thrill ride she wouldn't be so worried about her right to kill innocent babies.

Wow! What a cheap and misogynist comment. Her personal sex life, if any, is of no concern. I doubt that you make such comments about males who exercise their sexuality.

Women have been worried about having an unwanted pregnancy for millennia, and she was right and courageous to use her speech to warn Texas women about abbott's plans to use government to take control over their bodies without their consent. Nobody should have to put up with government abuse at this, most personal level
If you're dumb enough to get pregnant today then maybe you need some education. Then again, maybe you're one of those people who secretly want to exterminate Black babies. Are you one of them Democrat establishment elitists?
It's so cute how you repeat the canard about abortion being racist when you really don't care about black people at all.

If this bitch would spend less time on the bareback thrill ride she wouldn't be so worried about her right to kill innocent babies.

Wow! What a cheap and misogynist comment. Her personal sex life, if any, is of no concern. I doubt that you make such comments about males who exercise their sexuality.

Women have been worried about having an unwanted pregnancy for millennia, and she was right and courageous to use her speech to warn Texas women about abbott's plans to use government to take control over their bodies without their consent. Nobody should have to put up with government abuse at this, most personal level
If you're dumb enough to get pregnant today then maybe you need some education. Then again, maybe you're one of those people who secretly want to exterminate Black babies. Are you one of them Democrat establishment elitists?
So you believe that black women are being forced to get abortions?

The person you replied to shows they don't give a damn about life. They don't give a rat's ass about the woman or that zygote.

If that poster did actually care about life they wouldn't have called that woman that name nor would he have used such vulgar language to describe what they claim is sacred, new life.

It's all a bunch of BS from people who don't give a damn about women or children.

Notice how just because she spoke out about it, now according to that poster, is pregnant and a bitch. Without any proof or anything to back up the claim.

Yes, notice not a word about the man who made her pregnant.

A Texas high school valedictorian secretly replaced her graduation speech to call attention to a recent anti-abortion law signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott (R). The speech she submitted to Lake Highlands High School ahead of Saturday's commencement ceremony focused on media consumptionhers

But on the day of the ceremony Smith instead read from another set of prepared remarks that she had hidden in her bra. Smith told the audience that she was afraid that the so-called "heartbeat bill" could impact her future.

This is why there is hope for America's future.

Because you've taught the children it's ok to lie if they feel like it?

Because of intelligent young people like that valedictorian, who are rejecting religious zealots, and will be future leaders that will overturn the ignorance that is religious and social conservatism.

Maybe when she matures she will realize she turned off people from it and didn't actually make any difference at all.

Thing is when kids or anyone for that matter shoe horn in personal or political agendas into places where they don't belong and force feed them to people the only people that will agree are ones who already do, everyone else either their mind won't be changed or will be turned off. Her speech didn't improve things one bit and infact made them worse by a tiny amount.

People get reality shoved in their faces constantly in our society, to get it forced down your throat even more in unexpected places but unqualified people makes it even worse.

Even if it's something i agree with when a person starts force feeding it to out of nowhere I become angry at the person and in which actually makes me want to go against what I agree with out of spite.

More and more women are going to not have kids. Abortion will go away and the nation keeps winning if this keeps happening.

And here’s an example of the ignorance and stupidity of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the right to privacy – more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
The right to privacy or the right to terminate the life of another human being?
I can see why you'd like to keep that information private. Who is proud of murder?

Oh, right....leftists are.

A Texas high school valedictorian secretly replaced her graduation speech to call attention to a recent anti-abortion law signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott (R). The speech she submitted to Lake Highlands High School ahead of Saturday's commencement ceremony focused on media consumptionhers

But on the day of the ceremony Smith instead read from another set of prepared remarks that she had hidden in her bra. Smith told the audience that she was afraid that the so-called "heartbeat bill" could impact her future.

This is why there is hope for America's future.

Because you've taught the children it's ok to lie if they feel like it?

Because of intelligent young people like that valedictorian, who are rejecting religious zealots, and will be future leaders that will overturn the ignorance that is religious and social conservatism.

We hope. But the issue is that people with good reasons find it harder to convince people than those who are entertaining and charismatic with their petty nationalism.

How can a high school commencement speech in an obscure Texas town possibly rise to the level of current events? Where do lefties come up with this stuff?

Doesn't matter at all....There are millions of atheists and agnostics who are pro-life.

This issue isn't black and white. there are 3rd trimester right to livers, 2nd trimester right to livers, 1st trimester right to lifers, and from conception right to lifers.
I was 1st tri pro choice until the moment I saw the ghoulish videos, of pieces of human trash cavalierly talking about parting out aborted fetuses like junked Buicks.

Yes, just like that.

The roaring silence and shrug of the shoulders from ghoulish misanthropes like you irreversibly burnished that shift in thinking.

View attachment 496578
That's a tiresome lie perpetuated by people that don't give a damn about children themselves,
obviously. So ironic. You don't win arguments by lying about the other side.

You win by presenting a better argument. The American public has for years rejected the "right"
to murder infants.

Yes, just like that.

View attachment 496578
That's a tiresome lie perpetuated by people that don't give a damn about children themselves,

You win by presenting a better argument. The American public has for years rejected the "right"
to murder infants.
Oh...it's pretty accurate.

Once they are born that's it.

Mother has no health insurance, will you help with her maternal medical costs? Sorry, that's HER problem.

She's a single mother, trying to get a job and afford childcare, can you help with childcare? No. That's Her problem. No family friendly policies from you.

WIC? CHIP? - you're right in there for cutting it.

Subsidized housing? Nope. She's on her own.

She had to drop out of school and needs help with her education? Too bad.

Yes, just like that.

View attachment 496578
Those who love life and the laughter of children should demand abortion mills on every corner in black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

Yes, just like that.

View attachment 496578

to murder infants.

Mother has no health insurance, will you help with her maternal medical costs? Sorry, that's HER problem.

She's a single mother, trying to get a job and afford childcare, can you help with childcare? No. That's Her problem. No family friendly policies from you.

None of these are problems at all. Couples looking to adopt will cover all maternal medical costs. Once the single mother adopts the baby out she no longer needs child care or WIC or CHIP. She can go right back to school until she gets knocked up again.

What you want is for the government to step in as the husband and father.

My daughter and her husband tried to adopt for several years and I know for a fact the pool of
adoptable children is small and very costly.

Instead of throwing babies away in an abortionists' trash can or selling their organs off
to ghoulish profiteers how about taking the money we give away to PP and invest it in
a government run adoption service?

It may not satisfy you like promoting abortions but matching up prospective parents with
rescued children would kill two birds with one stone, instead of killing one child with
forceps and a suction tube.

Forum List

Back