🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Valedictorian Secretly Switches Speech To Rail Against "Dehumanizing" Abortion Law

Whom among us wouldn't be proud to call her their daughter?

She looks like a Nazi, I can see why you are attracted to her.

Ah, c'mon. No she doesn't.

Should I have settled for arrogant bitch?

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

At least the girl is THINKING about the issues!

Teenagers frequently are. Not sure we can hold that against her.

I think you should pity her rather than hate her. She's just a kid, and she's been brainwashed into a mindset that's only going to make her adult life less happy and more difficult.

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

No, she really isn't. She's parroting what she's been told to believe, and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.

Bravo!

There are many here among us who wouldn't want her for their daughter.

There Is another thread on this. In that thread the trump people call her a pregnant bitch. Call her names. Trash her.

Simply for speaking her mind freely.

Simply for trying to protect hers and millions of other young women and girls lives.

So yes there are already many on this board who have already trashed her and obviously don't want her as their daughter.

Thx Dana - Searched her name & nothing popped up. But to ANY who wouldn’t want this young lady as a daughter?

FUCKEM!!

No, she really isn't. She's parroting what she's been told to believe, and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.

Or perhaps she’s learned to think for herself?
Unlike you

No, she really isn't. She's parroting what she's been told to believe,

That's what most people do.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

Where is my FUCK YOU button? :finger3:
The shortcode for that is colon FU ( : f u ).

How can you <DISAGREE> with the shortcode! The shortcode for the FU button IS colon FU colon (a colon followed by the letters FU and another colon). Like this:

:fu:

Though multiple choice negates your need to type the second colon if the selection is at the top of the drop down box, in which case you only need to hit <RETURN>.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

Well, I’m sure she can’t hardly WAIT for YOU to womsplain things to her. :rolleyes:

Translation~ she is a slut

Clearly, the girl both wants the freedom to abort at will for any reason - ain't gonna happen - feels that any life growing in her automatically devolves to being nothing more than part of HER BODY to do with as she pleases, and feels it a real issue to be held to six weeks!

I WOULD SUGGEST THE GIRL:
  1. Give up her sex life until she is sure of wanting a family (doesn't the Bible kinda say you're supposed to do that?).
  2. When she becomes sexually promiscuous, remaining in Texas, she ought to pay CLOSE attention to her menstrual cycles getting a pregnancy test AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY after having sex and/or skipping a period!

Bravo!

There are many here among us who wouldn't want her for their daughter.

There Is another thread on this. In that thread the trump people call her a pregnant bitch. Call her names. Trash her.

Simply for speaking her mind freely.

Simply for trying to protect hers and millions of other young women and girls lives.

So yes there are already many on this board who have already trashed her and obviously don't want her as their daughter.

Thx Dana - Searched her name & nothing popped up. But to ANY who wouldn’t want this young lady as a daughter?

FUCKEM!!

The title of the thread didn't contain her name.

The thread was started on Wednesday. It's in Current Events.

Here's the link:

Forum List

Back