Texas voting on reducing abortions on demand...

They will just go interstate to have their abortions.
Yes, if women can afford good care they'll fair well. Others will chance death, as they did before Roe v Wade.

Maybe they should learn to keep their legs closed instead.

But that is the problem!!!

45% of abortions by women who already had one or more abortions already!
So while I have a problem with ALL abortions murdering 1.5 million a year,
MY BIGGEST issue is the 45% done by women that already have had one or more abortions!

-- 120,000 babies murdered by women that have had three..(3) abortions already!!

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions.

These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they will kill their babies!

• 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

So again.. why not with our TAX payers' money demand that if a woman comes in after having already one abortion, be told that if they come back again for a 3rd abortion,
they will have their tubes tied.
Simple!
They can screw around all they want. They just won't be having another abortion using my tax dollars to pay for murdering a future, possible TAX PAYER!!!

They will just go interstate to have their abortions.
Yes, if women can afford good care they'll fair well. Others will chance death, as they did before Roe v Wade.

No need to risk death. Just either A. Don't get pregnant by either abstaining from sex or using protection B. If you get pregnant with an unwanted child give it up for adoption.

As a taxpayer, I don't want to be financially responsible for an unwanted child being born into what is likely to be unstable and impoverished circumstances. Such a child would not only be financially dependent throughout childhood, but would statistically present additional encumbrances on tax outlays forever.

How many 100's of thousands--or millions--of impoverished children do you desire? Aren't there enough already?

Your tiny little brain has missed the point. I too, think abortion should be legal - but the feds must stay out of it. Abortion is a state issue according to our federal constitution.

THINK

As a taxpayer, I don't want to be financially responsible for an unwanted child being born into what is likely to be unstable and impoverished circumstances. Such a child would not only be financially dependent throughout childhood, but would statistically present additional encumbrances on tax outlays forever.

How many 100's of thousands--or millions--of impoverished children do you desire? Aren't there enough already?

I can't believe we call ourselves a civilized society, when something as barbaric as an abortion is allowed by law to even happen.

Yet I have to agree with this point, but not as a taxpayer or out of concern for the dependence of the child. The kids would have little hope for a future outside prison.

Would sterilization work? Is that any less Orwellian or barbaric?

I'm not sure what the solution is, but my hope is that Texas continues to advance the conservative cause and make life for liberals intolerable. Let these parasitic sociopaths all move away, and abort themselves out of existence.

It's really too bad demented oxygen thieves like Noomi weren't sucked down a drain decades ago of course, but since they exist in spite of natural selection we should do our best to isolate them in certain regions and allow them to remove themselves from the genepool.

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!

Stop calling unborn fetuses babies. -- No one is killing babies.

The way I read this, people unfit to be parents are making one rational choice in their life.

• 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

I'm all for sterilizing stupid people.

Would you like a pill or the clippers?

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!

Stop calling unborn fetuses babies. -- No one is killing babies.

The way I read this, people unfit to be parents are making one rational choice in their life.

I'm all for sterilizing stupid people.

Would you like a pill or the clippers?

They're human beings in the early stages of their development. They don't "become" a human at some random point, they are a human being from the get go ... no matter how much you clamor "it just isn't so!". Fertilization, division, a brand new human being comes into existence. That's how it works, how it always will work. Just because they are in different stages of development doesn't make them less/not human; just because they don't look like an 8 month old fetus doesn't make them less/not human. Abortion ends the life of an individual human being, not some blob of cells. Stop whining.

Did it hurt much when they sterilized you?

I don't give a shit what "moral" arguments you right wingers toss out there . . . until you come up with a plan to support millions more unwanted and unafforded children in this disastrous economic system we use, you're blowing hot air.

I'm fairly certain you don't want more "welfare mothers."

I don't give a shit what "moral" arguments you right wingers toss out there . . . until you come up with a plan to support millions more unwanted and unafforded children in this disastrous economic system we use, you're blowing hot air.

Here's a novel idea ... how about the people who created those children take care of them. Oh wait, you would rather pawn them off and make them someone else's responsibility. Typical leftist.

Welfare should be a leg up for those who need it, not a leg to stand on.

If you're so dismissive of "moral arguements" why not just get rid of welfare and let them fend for themselves or starve to death in the streets?

Oh that's right, you libtards created this "disastrous economic system" that allows millions of people to become dependent on the state in the first place.

Dead babies are ok with you, as long as they don't end up on welfare...

Funny how conservatives are called "heartless" by the bed wetters.

Forum List

Back