texas wants george floyd pardoned from his crimes

ooh good lord. whats a matter with these folks?:
Mass psychosis. It's just a matter of time before they begin rounding up and imprisoning innocent civilians who disagree with their politics. Eventually, this will lead to violence and THAT will lead to escalation. The most rage-inducing action one can take against these people is to openly ignore them and to be obvious in that stance. They cannot accept others refusing to toe the line.

So what does this pardon recommendation really mean besides the parole board in Harris county has too much time on their hands? If they're that bored maybe they should send them down to the border where they could do some good.

Did anyone bother to read the article? Floyd was arrested by a dirty cop who is now being charged with all sorts of crimes. Over 160 drug convictions connected to the cop have since been dismissed by prosecutors.

If this were anyone but Floyd none of you people would have a problem with their actions.

Did anyone bother to read the article? Floyd was arrested by a dirty cop who is now being charged with all sorts of crimes. Over 160 drug convictions connected to the cop have since been dismissed by prosecutors.

If this were anyone but Floyd none of you people would have a problem with their actions.

I find it odd that you even responded to the thread. Now that Trump is gone, St. George the useful idiot has apparently outlived his purpose as a martyr.

Let's face it: That was after all, his only significance. Right? :laughing0301:

I find it odd that you even responded to the thread. Now that Trump is gone, St. George the useful idiot has apparently outlived his purpose as a martyr.

Let's face it: That was after all, his only significance. Right? :laughing0301:

This is where you and I differ, your entire life is about party politics, mine is not.

I think Floyd was a piece of shit human being. But that is not the topic here, the topic is the law in the state of Tx. You have a cop that has had over 160 convictions thrown out because he is also a dirty piece of shit.

When I grew up I thought the mantra was "don't mess with Texas" because they were supposed to be hard nosed people that were very realistic and didn't tolerate stupid shit.

Either that wasn't true or they have changed. There was a time I fancied the idea of moving to Texas because it sounded like a place I'd like because I grew up in the country and lived around people with strong morals and convictions.

This is where you and I differ, your entire life is about party politics, mine is not.

I think Floyd was a piece of shit human being. But that is not the topic here, the topic is the law in the state of Tx. You have a cop that has had over 160 convictions thrown out because he is also a dirty piece of shit.

Of course he was a piece of shit. But he was instrumental in getting rid of Trump. You had to like him for for that.

Of course he was a piece of shit. But he was instrumental in getting rid of Trump. You had to like him for for that.

He had nothing to do with getting rid of Trump, Trump did that all on his own.

Trump choose to make the election all about him, a battle between Trump vs Not-Trump. Not-Trump won because of Trump himself

How can such a thing be done for a person who is no longer here no matter regardless of what they may or may not be guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How can such a thing be done for a person who is no longer here no matter regardless of what they may or may not be guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Symbolism over substance. I wonder how many would accept such a pardon, feeling good about the situation and not realizing that neither LEO nor black males have changed their approach to one another.

So George Floyd was the guy who designed the voting system they used to steal the election? Or was he the one who printed all the phony ballots? And I thought it was "Covid" that made it so nobody could vote in person.

Forum List

Back