texas wants george floyd pardoned from his crimes

If he was falsely convicted by the testimony of a dirty cop, then he should be pardoned.

Other than that...NO.

Link to the investigation and evidence that FLoyd was falsely convicted?

you would have to ask the parole board for that. They are the ones that looked it over and made the determination. I have no reason to doubt their conclusion if 160 other convictions from this one cop have been thrown out

Did anyone bother to read the article? Floyd was arrested by a dirty cop who is now being charged with all sorts of crimes. Over 160 drug convictions connected to the cop have since been dismissed by prosecutors.

If this were anyone but Floyd none of you people would have a problem with their actions.
If Chauvin was guilty of that then the real problem is the fiefdom he works for. Which is more then what we saw in the blue cities. For the laws still exist to run roughshod over civilians. The Prog politicians only stymied that. Part of it was to help win a tainted election.

Well to be fair, George hasn't touched any fentanyl or passed any counterfeit bills for 503 days in a row now. Maybe he's really trying to turn his life around and get that PhD in Nuclear Physics.
He's creating worm farms now. He's finally found something He's good at.

Well to be fair, George hasn't touched any fentanyl or passed any counterfeit bills for 503 days in a row now. Maybe he's really trying to turn his life around and get that PhD in Nuclear Physics.
I heard he ascended to heaven and has now reincarnated as a poor street preacher who works with street
gangs in Mexico, turning Fentanyl into tequila cocktails.

Why not give this saint his posthumous pardon?

He sold a dime hubba rock to a narc in '04.

Not the crime of the century, a pardon for that seems appropriate, but the pardon won't bring him back.

When I grew up I thought the mantra was "don't mess with Texas" because they were supposed to be hard nosed people that were very realistic and didn't tolerate stupid shit.

Either that wasn't true or they have changed. There was a time I fancied the idea of moving to Texas because it sounded like a place I'd like because I grew up in the country and lived around people with strong morals and convictions.

We're still way more Red than blue.
And we still use the death penalty.

you would have to ask the parole board for that. They are the ones that looked it over and made the determination. I have no reason to doubt their conclusion if 160 other convictions from this one cop have been thrown out

You can bet the vast majority of those convictions were legit.
The courts really didnt have a choice but to reverse those decisions or they would have been flooded with lawyer's and their clients wanting a retrial.

If he was falsely convicted by the testimony of a dirty cop, then he should be pardoned.

Other than that...NO.

Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Left people rail against this. Money made Jorge Floyd to do what he did to make money. He gets punished. Police are praised. Who created this mess? The fornicating, truthless church. That is who. People look at the church as a place that is good full of truth not being connected to what is, fooling everyone.

Floyd should or shouldn't be pardoned based on the circumstances and the same criteria used in every other case. No special treatment or consideration either way is warranted IMHO. It ain't that big of a deal, folks.

You can bet the vast majority of those convictions were legit.
The courts really didnt have a choice but to reverse those decisions or they would have been flooded with lawyer's and their clients wanting a retrial.

which is the problem with a dirty cop, even then clean things they did are tainted

Poor old George got what he deserved. Funny what goes around comes around.
Face it if his rap sheet and convictions were erased he would be freaking Saint George the innocent. Join society, embrace the rule of law or immigrate. No ones stopping them.

Forum List

Back