Texass 6yo shot in the face - dies

No excuse but why don't you people tell me how making it harder for people to get guns will stop stupid parents from being stupid?

This kid could have just as easily drank the Drano in the unlocked kitchen cabinet

5:43 p.m. CDT May 14, 2014 --- A 2-year-old Johnson County boy has died from head injuries he suffered when he fell from a motorcycle.
A message for whoever put that kid on the bike: If the kid just had to be on the bike, why wasn't a helmet on his head? If one that small is not made, what do you think that means? Kids that young should not be on a motorcycle!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that little one be with the Lord now.

And the beat goes on...
How many innocents have to die before gun enthusiasts recognize that gun ownership is a serious matter and treat their FIREARMS with due respect?
This means:
Gun registration and licensure, renewable every 2 years pending a "clean record".
Professional Instruction in gun safety and use prior to licensure.
Why not if it saves lives?

My apologies, but I had to correct one thing in your posting. They're called firearms, or a multitude of more specific descriptions. "Weapon" is a general category for the particular use of many devices and tools, including firearms in certain situations.

How do you think that's going to save lives? I have a completely clean record (okay, 2 parking tickets, but who's counting). I have been through firearms training both before and after getting my License to Carry. My state requires a discretionary license renewal every 5 years. I meet and surpass all of your criteria..... yet I still have multiple firearms available to me throughout my home, I carry a handgun a large percentage of the time, and even carry it into "forbidden" places like school zones, government buildings, etc... Yet in more than a decade and a half, I've never used any of those firearms inappropriately.

Honest question: What kind of a sick fuck spends his day looking for stories about kids accidentally killed by guns?

It is not as if you have to spend much time and effort finding such stories.

The sick fuck is the person who tries to defend such occurances.

Accidents happen because people are stupid not because of guns or cars or stairs or swimming pools or.....

Just as seeking to ban abortion or enact more restrictions is unconstitutional and does nothing to address unwanted pregnancies, so too is seeking to ban guns or enact more restrictions unconstitutional and will do nothing to address the problem of gun deaths and violence.

The simple fix is never the solution, whatever the problem.

Comparing ownership of an inanimate object to purposeful killing of innocent human beings is like comparing jelly beans to pine cones.

That't a great one right up there.

Comparing ownership of inanimate objects (swimming pools, backhoes, etc) that were NEVER intended to cause harm, death or injury to the ONE inanimate object SPECIFICALLY designed to cause death and or injury is like comparing a MENSA recipient to a dipshit.

You gun nutters being the "dipshits" of course.

Texas 6-Year-Old Dies After She Was Accidentally Shot In The Face

Police told KENS that they believe the 6-year-old was the only person in the room at the time. However, investigators are testing her 8-year-old sister for gun residue, since she may have been in the room as well.

A 6yo and an 8yo alone with a loaded gun.

Bring on the excuses.

I am sure they were very responsible parents who have suffered enough and we shouldn't demonize them anymore!!!!

No excuse but why don't you people tell me how making it harder for people to get guns will stop stupid parents from being stupid?

This kid could have just as easily drank the Drano in the unlocked kitchen cabinet

It won't. But if you charge the parents with manslaughter every time this happens, people might become a little more responsible.

It won't. But if you charge the parents with manslaughter every time this happens, people might become a little more responsible.

Nobody cares about what people in Australia think........still.:D

Just as seeking to ban abortion or enact more restrictions is unconstitutional and does nothing to address unwanted pregnancies, so too is seeking to ban guns or enact more restrictions unconstitutional and will do nothing to address the problem of gun deaths and violence.

The simple fix is never the solution, whatever the problem.

Comparing ownership of an inanimate object to purposeful killing of innocent human beings is like comparing jelly beans to pine cones.

That't a great one right up there.

Comparing ownership of inanimate objects (swimming pools, backhoes, etc) that were NEVER intended to cause harm, death or injury to the ONE inanimate object SPECIFICALLY designed to cause death and or injury is like comparing a MENSA recipient to a dipshit.

You gun nutters being the "dipshits" of course.

funny though........there is overwhelming support right now for the "gun nutters". The gun grabbers are in the distinct fringe minority!!!

But don't take my word for it.......check out what the latest Gallup poll says >>>

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

:badgrin:74%:badgrin:

gun grabbing is ghey.

Nobody cares about what people in Australia think........still.:D

The people of Australia are alive and well and able to walk down the street without being shot and killed.

Texas 6-Year-Old Dies After She Was Accidentally Shot In The Face

Police told KENS that they believe the 6-year-old was the only person in the room at the time. However, investigators are testing her 8-year-old sister for gun residue, since she may have been in the room as well.

A 6yo and an 8yo alone with a loaded gun.

Bring on the excuses.

Troll much?

There is no excuse for a 6 years old and an 8 years old being left alone with a loaded gun. Even here in Texas.

I had loaded guns all over my house when my kids were little. They never touched them. I guess it's all about being a responsible parent and teaching your children, huh?

Or do you think the 6 and 8 years old kids could read and understand the intent and context of some more silly, leftist legislation?

^if you have a loaded gun around a child, you are a shitty excuse for a parent.

He probably just got lucky. Studies have shown that kids, no matter how many times their parents tell them not to touch a gun, and how many times the kids claim they will never touch a gun, have done the opposite when they were left alone with a gun.

Anyone that thinks their kids are different and wouldn't do what they've been told not to do is naive about what to expect from kids and just plain ignorant.

What Young Kids Do With Guns When Parents Aren't Around | Video - ABC News

Kids are kids, and they are naturally curious. If you tell them not to touch the cookies, do you think they will obey you? You are a fool if you think they will.

Forum List

Back