Texass 6yo shot in the face - dies

It won't. But if you charge the parents with manslaughter every time this happens, people might become a little more responsible.

Nobody cares about what people in Australia think........still.:D

The people of Australia are alive and well and able to walk down the street without being shot and killed.

Australia doesn't share a border with fucking savages

Threatening cartel billboards warning police to choose 'silver over lead' come complete with hanging mannequins appearing in Texas | Mail Online

^if you have a loaded gun around a child, you are a shitty excuse for a parent.

Judge much?

If you are an irresponsible parent and have a loaded gun around a child, I would agree.

If you have responsible parents and responsible children, whether or not the firearm is loaded is not an issue. A firearm is no different than the hundreds of other dangers that confront the young.

Unless you live in a house devoid of all objects, each presents its own dangers.

Kids are kids, and they are naturally curious. If you tell them not to touch the cookies, do you think they will obey you? You are a fool if you think they will.

Maybe the fool is the one making broad, sweeping indictments based on nothing.

Just as seeking to ban abortion or enact more restrictions is unconstitutional and does nothing to address unwanted pregnancies, so too is seeking to ban guns or enact more restrictions unconstitutional and will do nothing to address the problem of gun deaths and violence.

The simple fix is never the solution, whatever the problem.

Comparing ownership of an inanimate object to purposeful killing of innocent human beings is like comparing jelly beans to pine cones.

That't a great one right up there.

Comparing ownership of inanimate objects (swimming pools, backhoes, etc) that were NEVER intended to cause harm, death or injury to the ONE inanimate object SPECIFICALLY designed to cause death and or injury is like comparing a MENSA recipient to a dipshit.

You gun nutters being the "dipshits" of course.

And yet swimming pools cause more children's deaths than guns do.

Explain that.

No excuse but why don't you people tell me how making it harder for people to get guns will stop stupid parents from being stupid?

This kid could have just as easily drank the Drano in the unlocked kitchen cabinet

It won't. But if you charge the parents with manslaughter every time this happens, people might become a little more responsible.

I agree with your first previous post...losing ones child due to their own negligence is punishment for a lifetime, whether it is a gun, a pool or Drano.

^if you have a loaded gun around a child, you are a shitty excuse for a parent.

Judge much?

If you are an irresponsible parent and have a loaded gun around a child, I would agree.

If you have responsible parents and responsible children, whether or not the firearm is loaded is not an issue. A firearm is no different than the hundreds of other dangers that confront the young.

Unless you live in a house devoid of all objects, each presents its own dangers.

Naive.

Comparing ownership of an inanimate object to purposeful killing of innocent human beings is like comparing jelly beans to pine cones.

Comparing ownership of inanimate objects (swimming pools, backhoes, etc) that were NEVER intended to cause harm, death or injury to the ONE inanimate object SPECIFICALLY designed to cause death and or injury is like comparing a MENSA recipient to a dipshit.

Explain that.
perhaps this kids Dad was to big to drown, I believe his Dad taught him to be a responsible gun user. Good shot kid.
Fate of boy who killed neo-Nazi father to be decided | World news | theguardian.com

Honest question: What kind of a sick fuck spends his day looking for stories about kids accidentally killed by guns?

It is not as if you have to spend much time and effort finding such stories.

The sick fuck is the person who tries to defend such occurances.

I don't think anyone is defending this...just putting it into perspective.

This is no more a indictment of guns than the parent that leaves a child alone to drowned in the home pool is an indictment of the home pool.

Or that the person who drinks too much, drives and kills a family is an indictment of alcohol...millions of people drink responsibly.

Contrary to the popular sentiment...I don't disparage Luddly for posting these articles and news stories.

A reminder of the danger makes people think...and that's a good thing...it possibly could save lives.

What I DO disparage is using these tragedies as a bludgeon to force a political agenda...in that respect, it is heartless and despicable.

I guess there was some reason the luddy needed to put the state in the title of another one of his ghoulish threads on people who are shot?

we need someone to start a thread every time there is a car accident and if they lived, lost limbs or was crunched up and killed... or how about how many babies were killed with abortions that day...

just miserable people to post this kind of stuff all the time

Last edited:
Kids are kids, and they are naturally curious. If you tell them not to touch the cookies, do you think they will obey you? You are a fool if you think they will.

Maybe the fool is the one making broad, sweeping indictments based on nothing.

It's not based on nothing. Don't you ever watch the news? Kids die way too often from accidental shooting. And, I just posted a video of a test that was done where kids who were put through a lengthy video and had an official drum it into their heads never to touch a gun, did just the opposite. Do you think all these parents never told their kids not to touch a gun?

You are very naive if you think so, and I hope you don't ever have to regret leaving a loaded gun around a child just because you are so sure that they will not touch it.

You're trying to defend owning a gun, but you're not showing much responsibility and that is what makes it so darn dangerous.

Explain that.

Carelessness is not confined just to gun owners, people who have pools have to be responsible. We have a pool, and we have a fenced yard, and when guest with children visit, we never ever let the kids swim when there is no adult close by. When our youngest son was born, my husband and I made a pact never to assume that the other one of us had him in our sight. We vowed to pass him off verbally to each other, so that one of us knew exactly where he was at all times. We also provided swimming lessons as soon as possible. He was a good swimmer by the time he was 5.

It's not about what causes less deaths, it's about being responsible when you have something that can be deadly to a child. Bragging that you have loaded guns in the house with responsible children is immature and careless. You can't expect children to behave like adults, anyone that does is probably a child themselves.

Honest question: What kind of a sick fuck spends his day looking for stories about kids accidentally killed by guns?

It is not as if you have to spend much time and effort finding such stories.

The sick fuck is the person who tries to defend such occurances.

I don't think anyone is defending this...just putting it into perspective.

This is no more a indictment of guns than the parent that leaves a child alone to drowned in the home pool is an indictment of the home pool.

Or that the person who drinks too much, drives and kills a family is an indictment of alcohol...millions of people drink responsibly.

Contrary to the popular sentiment...I don't disparage Luddly for posting these articles and news stories.

A reminder of the danger makes people think...and that's a good thing...it possibly could save lives.

What I DO disparage is using these tragedies as a bludgeon to force a political agenda...in that respect, it is heartless and despicable.

I don't have anything against guns. Members of my family have owned and used guns responsibly for years. My one "political" agenda against guns is that nobody needs an AR15 or any type of military weapon to hunt, practice shoot or whatever.

I guess there was some reason the luddy needed to put the state in the title of another one of his ghoulish threads on people who are shot?

we need someone to start a thread every time there is a car accident and if they lived, lost limbs or was crunched up and killed... or how about how many babies were killed with abortions that day...

You know you would, immediately, if you knew the driver responsible for the accident was liberal, homosexual or anti-TeaParty.....:lol:

Forum List

Back