Texass 6yo shot in the face - dies

Honest question: What kind of a sick fuck spends his day looking for stories about kids accidentally killed by guns?

Spends his day looking? It's in the news, oh, I forgot, you don't read the newspaper and I'm sure Faux News didn't cover it. My bad.

These things happen. Clean up the blood and move on. :D

That is exactly the attitude we see here.

If they were honest, my bet is that none of them keep their guns locked away from young children.

Instead, they teach their preschoolers how to handle them safely.

Betcha.

New York - Family of toddler killed in tractor accident speaks out | WHEC.com

A two-year-old boy was killed after falling off a backhoe he was riding with his dad...
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s3427750.shtml?cat=565

That's a sad story. Sometimes accidents happen and there isn't much we can do about it. Hindsight is 20/20. Kids are going to get hurt because they're naturally inquisitive and take risks when they don't know the possible consequences. We can never blame inanimate objects for the accidents.

A two-year-old boy was killed after falling off a backhoe he was riding with his dad...

How sad you feel the need to deligitimize the tragic death of this child.

That's what you glean, because you are an idiot...just like the parent that let a 2 year old ride a motorcycle with an 11 year old, the grandparent that left a child alone by the pool, the parent that put an unsecured two year old on a backhoe, and the grandparent that left a loaded gun where kids could get at it.

There are all kinds of irresponsible folks out there, do we ban tractors, pools and motorcycles because some folks can't handle them?

Of course not.

Last edited:
Just as seeking to ban abortion or enact more restrictions is unconstitutional and does nothing to address unwanted pregnancies, so too is seeking to ban guns or enact more restrictions unconstitutional and will do nothing to address the problem of gun deaths and violence.

The simple fix is never the solution, whatever the problem.

Just as seeking to ban abortion or enact more restrictions is unconstitutional and does nothing to address unwanted pregnancies, so too is seeking to ban guns or enact more restrictions unconstitutional and will do nothing to address the problem of gun deaths and violence.

The simple fix is never the solution, whatever the problem.

Comparing ownership of an inanimate object to purposeful killing of innocent human beings is like comparing jelly beans to pine cones.

That's what you glean, because you are an idiot...just like the parent that let a 2 year old ride a motorcycle with an 11 year old, the grandparent that left a child alone by the pool, the parent that put an unsecured two year old on a backhoe, and the grandparent that left a loaded gun where kids could get at it.

There are all kinds of irresponsible folks out there, do we ban tractors, pools and motorcycles because some folks can't handle them?

Of course not.

Oh PLEASE do not start with the stupid lies about "banning".

Of course not.

Are you on the record here that banning guns is stupid?

Honest question: What kind of a sick fuck spends his day looking for stories about kids accidentally killed by guns?

Spends his day looking? It's in the news, oh, I forgot, you don't read the newspaper and I'm sure Faux News didn't cover it. My bad.

I read the papers, I just don't look for stories about dead kids

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

My daddy's gun safe was the back of the bedroom closet and the knowledge I was going get my ass beat six ways to Sunday if I even thought about going near his guns.

Of course not.

Are you on the record here that banning guns is stupid?

We have a "record"??

I have often written that I own guns and no, I don't see that "banning" is an answer.

Talk of banning and gun grabbing is dishonest and deflects away from the real issues.

Same with saying cars, pools, tractors are the same as guns. Why don't YOU have the courage to face the issue instead of trying to hide behind those things?

Texas 6-Year-Old Dies After She Was Accidentally Shot In The Face

Police told KENS that they believe the 6-year-old was the only person in the room at the time. However, investigators are testing her 8-year-old sister for gun residue, since she may have been in the room as well.

A 6yo and an 8yo alone with a loaded gun.

Bring on the excuses.

Ah. If only liberals had succeeded in banning all guns, no child would ever die at the accidental hands of a sibling.

Remember, only guns kill people.

Stamp out the Second Amendment.

Or, to put that in terms a liberal might be able to grasp:

#StampOutTheSecondAmendment

So now you're saying that gays are in favor of shooting children?

Why do you say such stupid stuff?

"It's horrible what happened. It's very troubling to hear that another young child has been hurt due to gunfire in Oakland — it's really upsetting," Robinson said.

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2014/05/17/3653285/california-girl-critical-after.html#storylink=cpy

Seems to me the message in this link is the same as I've been saying - children should be protected from guns. Do you disagree?

Texas 6-Year-Old Dies After She Was Accidentally Shot In The Face

Police told KENS that they believe the 6-year-old was the only person in the room at the time. However, investigators are testing her 8-year-old sister for gun residue, since she may have been in the room as well.

A 6yo and an 8yo alone with a loaded gun.

Bring on the excuses.

Ah. If only liberals had succeeded in banning all guns, no child would ever die at the accidental hands of a sibling.

Remember, only guns kill people.

Stamp out the Second Amendment.

Or, to put that in terms a liberal might be able to grasp:

#StampOutTheSecondAmendment

Another one who doesn't have the courage to examine the real issue and instead hides behind lies.

Seems to me the message in this link is the same as I've been saying - children should be protected from guns. Do you disagree?

Kids should be protected from guns, but let's not pretend you don't have an agenda. Kids die everyday from eating stuff like rat poison, falling out of trees, and drowning in swimming pools. How do you feel about banning rat poison, trees, and swimming pools?

"It's horrible what happened. It's very troubling to hear that another young child has been hurt due to gunfire in Oakland — it's really upsetting," Robinson said.

Read more here: OAKLAND, Calif.: California girl critical after being shot in neck | State | Merced Sun-Star

Children should be protected, period.

Don't YOU agree?

On that basis, we do not ban cars, knives or propane tanks.

So ...

if you have some kind of "argument" to offer, you have yet to make it.

Coherently, anyway.

Forum List

Back