Texasss police chief shot dead at stop light

HELL YES

I've met some low class humans before. You take the cake. You're trash. You are a child that gets a thrill from sock/shock value. Welcome to fucking ignore.

We've never met.

I don't know who you are, as I don't think I've ever noticed you at all. You must not be very significant around here.

Nevertheless, here's one big ass Hallelulah to a Mundane who will never respond to my posts again:

And to that worthless piece of shit cop who got shot down like the pig he was... who found out the hard way that he was not fit for combat.

At all.

How disgraceful he must have felt in his last moments...

Well, since no one else has deemed it necessary to call a spade a spade, allow me...

You're a piece of shit, a waste of oxygen and I don't give a flying rhinoceros shit if you know who I am or not. I've seen quite a few scumbag assholes come through this place in seven years, but you take the cake. You are truly a disgrace to mankind and I'd bet that you are gross disappointment to your parents, if they acknowledge your existence at all.

I'd say there is a special place in hell for shit-for-brains like you, but I'm guessing you'd like that, you ignorant fuck. Your death will make the world a better place and it can't come soon enough.

watch yourself Mick....she is going to put a spell on you....if you feel some pains in your chest.....

Why should anyone worry about a spell cast by a person that uses the Desire demon avatar from Dragon Age: Origins?

HELL YES

I've met some low class humans before. You take the cake. You're trash. You are a child that gets a thrill from sock/shock value. Welcome to fucking ignore.

We've never met.

I don't know who you are, as I don't think I've ever noticed you at all. You must not be very significant around here.

Nevertheless, here's one big ass Hallelulah to a Mundane who will never respond to my posts again:

And to that worthless piece of shit cop who got shot down like the pig he was... who found out the hard way that he was not fit for combat.

At all.

How disgraceful he must have felt in his last moments...

Well, since no one else has deemed it necessary to call a spade a spade, allow me...

You're a piece of shit, a waste of oxygen and I don't give a flying rhinoceros shit if you know who I am or not. I've seen quite a few scumbag assholes come through this place in seven years, but you take the cake. You are truly a disgrace to mankind and I'd bet that you are gross disappointment to your parents, if they acknowledge your existence at all.

I'd say there is a special place in hell for shit-for-brains like you, but I'm guessing you'd like that, you ignorant fuck. Your death will make the world a better place and it can't come soon enough.

watch yourself Mick....she is going to put a spell on you....if you feel some pains in your chest.....

Why should anyone worry about a spell cast by a person that uses the Desire demon avatar from Dragon Age: Origins?

its not real Marty....we are just doing make believe....

Forum List

Back