TEXIT

May I suggest a term for getting the fucking illegal Mexicans out by force?

MEXIT

As long as I can retort with a question about how such an action could possible be financially feasible?

TAXIT

Side note: Although I disagree with your position on the forcible removal of illegal immigrants, MEXIT is pretty funny.
When an illegal is picked up, you don't believe they should be forced to return home?

Hell, I wish texas would take Ok, LA, MISS, AL, SC, Tenn, Ark, and ks and get the fuck out. Your idea of a more perfect union only benefits the riches and fucks everyone else...Please get out so we sane civilized people can make a real union that works.
Of course you would. Liberals hate anyone who isn't as far left as themselves.

First, it's illegal for states to secede per SCOTUS 1869's Texas v. White.

Second, if states did secede, it wouldn't be just the South you hate so much. It'd look more like this:
countymaprb512.png

Third, it'd be an interesting situation because of this map:
StateGuns.jpg

MEXIT

As long as I can retort with a question about how such an action could possible be financially feasible?

TAXIT

Side note: Although I disagree with your position on the forcible removal of illegal immigrants, MEXIT is pretty funny.
When an illegal is picked up, you don't believe they should be forced to return home?
They are already home. Your ancestors just stole their land from them.

MEXIT

TAXIT

Better idea, just give a massive fine to anyone that educates them, treats them in a hospital, hires them, allows them to vote, or allows them to collect financial aid, and the illegal in question attempting to do any of those things. They'd stop border hopping REAL quick.
I agree and would include the immediate jailing of mayors who run a sanctuary city.

Texas will not ‘secede’ from the US, given the fact that it would be un-Constitutional.

And that most conservatives are ignorant of that fact comes as no surprise, or otherwise in contempt of it.
. The 2nd amendment makes it possible for Texas to Texit.
The second says nothing about secession. Being a gun fanatic you should know that.

MEXIT
The mexicans were here before you were. How about WHEXIT?
We kicked Mexico's ass out of our country. It belongs to us now, even you black dudes.
Nope. This Black dude believes its mexican land. Whites were more violent and had more guns but that just makes them armed robbers doing a home invasion.

Hell, I wish texas would take Ok, LA, MISS, AL, SC, Tenn, Ark, and ks and get the fuck out. Your idea of a more perfect union only benefits the riches and fucks everyone else...Please get out so we sane civilized people can make a real union that works.
Of course you would. Liberals hate anyone who isn't as far left as themselves.

First, it's illegal for states to secede per SCOTUS 1869's Texas v. White.

Second, if states did secede, it wouldn't be just the South you hate so much. It'd look more like this:
countymaprb512.png

Third, it'd be an interesting situation because of this map:
StateGuns.jpg
It was it was also illegal for The colonies to declare independence from Britain.

MEXIT

TAXIT

Show us a deed to your land, Chili Bean, I would say.

Another racist lie. Not unexpected nor surprising coming from you.

FWIW, the planet Earth is mankind's home. The rest is just tribal groups arguing over real estate. You know, much like how your ancestors competed to attack other tribes, enslave them and sell them for profit. Something they do to this day....when they aren't butchering entire tribal groups as is happening in several African states.

ethnicconflictmap.png

MEXIT

TAXIT

Show us a deed to your land, Chili Bean, I would say.
Doesnt matter what you say. You dont dictate who owns what with your imaginary pieces of paper.

Another racist lie. Not unexpected nor surprising coming from you.

FWIW, the planet Earth is mankind's home. The rest is just tribal groups arguing over real estate. You know, much like how your ancestors competed to attack other tribes, enslave them and sell them for profit. Something they do to this day....when they aren't butchering entire tribal groups as is happening in several African states.

ethnicconflictmap.png
Those conflicts are the result of europeans dividing up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. Not only that you whites were the first to come up with the concept of private ownership of land. Thanks for bringing another white boy fuckup to the attention of the people reading this thread.

Doesnt matter what you say. You dont dictate who owns what with your imaginary pieces of paper.
Ahhh, so you do agree that states, counties, towns, etc can secede since "imaginary pieces of paper" don't mean a fucking thing.

You can't have it both ways, kid. You can try, but reality doesn't work that way.

Ahhh, so you do agree that states, counties, towns, etc can secede since "imaginary pieces of paper" don't mean a fucking thing.

You can't have it both ways, kid. You can try, but reality doesn't work that way.
No I dont agree. If you white boys want to be bound by your pieces of paper then thats your issue. I dont have to believe that bullshit like you do.

MEXIT

TAXIT

Better idea, just give a massive fine to anyone that educates them, treats them in a hospital, hires them, allows them to vote, or allows them to collect financial aid, and the illegal in question attempting to do any of those things. They'd stop border hopping REAL quick.

I don't think the government should fine people for engaging in moral behavior as in the case of educating children, treating those in need of medical treatment, or ensuring that people aren't starving or homeless. It is already illegal to vote if one isn't a citizen.

There are probably better and more humane ways to solve our immigration problems.

Your idea

SUXIT
There are.

Comprehensive immigration reform is ready to be passed, republicans refuse to pass it, however.

Those conflicts are the result of europeans dividing up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. Not only that you whites were the first to come up with the concept of private ownership of land. Thanks for bringing another white boy fuckup to the attention of the people reading this thread.
Bullshit. Kid, mankind has been fighting other human tribes since the dawn of time. Only a fucking racist moron doesn't know that fact.

The Italians and Mediterraneans were fighting each other before the "barbarians" showed up. The Africans and Native Americans were fighting each other before the Europeans showed up. It's the nature of mankind. Blaming it on one culture or "race" is simply blind stupidity, ignorance and prejudice.

Bullshit. Kid, mankind has been fighting other human tribes since the dawn of time. Only a fucking racist moron doesn't know that fact.

The Italians and Mediterraneans were fighting each other before the "barbarians" showed up. The Africans and Native Americans were fighting each other before the Europeans showed up. It's the nature of mankind. Blaming it on one culture or "race" is simply blind stupidity, ignorance and prejudice.
Nope. You are trying to rationalize your white propensity for violence and genocide. All other cultures believed in group. You whites brought into being private land ownership and thus your thirst for more land.

Forum List

Back