TEXIT

You cant be as Black as me. You just said you were NA. Frankly I think youre either white or a white lap dog.
Are you backtracking from your assertions that Tiger Woods is black even though he's mostly Asian? Who is blacker; you, Tiger or President Obama? If you don't say all are equally black, then you are backtracking from your "One Drop" theory. It would be an improvement if you did.
Where in my post that you just responded to did I mention Tigers name? You get confused very easily. Neither are Blacker than me and no its not backtracking. You dont get to define what I mean by saying I am Blacker than they are. You are losing your marbles. Get back on topic white guy or NA or whatever you are calling yourself at the moment. :laugh:

Youre projecting boy. I never claimed I was intimidating anyone on purpose. Its obvious from your post you are intimidated. Why else would you say something silly like I am not Black. Practically everyone with a brain can see you are intimidated and wish instead that I was white.
laugh.gif
You call people "boy" then claim you aren't trying to intimidate them? Are you fucking nuts or just a liar?
Why is calling him a boy trying to intimidate him? Do you get intimidated when someone calls you boy? I know I dont. :dunno:

Where in my post that you just responded to did I mention Tigers name? You get confused very easily. Neither are Blacker than me and no its not backtracking. You dont get to define what I mean by saying I am Blacker than they are. You are losing your marbles. Get back on topic white guy or NA or whatever you are calling yourself at the moment. :laugh:
Are you claiming you've forgotten our Tiger conversation and your accusations there?

Are you claiming you've forgotten our Tiger conversation and your accusations there?
Accusations? I'm claiming you are off topic and talking about something that is pointless. Anymore dumb questions?

Thats true. There are many things I still have yet to learn. Life long leaner here. However it appears I know a vast amount knowledge you have not been privy to. How were so dumb you didnt even look it up before replying? Do you see NY or CA on there?

Why do so many Americans live in mobile homes? - BBC News

_70077492_us_mob_homes_624_2.gif
A whopping 6% of the population? LOL
What does that have to do with your claim that I was wrong by saying that the trailer park trash was concentrated in the midwest and the south? Do you always deflect like this when you put your foot in your mouth or do I intimidate you? :laugh:

then what would the trailer park trash do without our tax dollars that you all glom?
Interesting that you see all of your fellow Americans, except those in New York and California, as trailer trash. Even more interesting is the subtle racism in your comment.

ancestry_distribution.png

while i'm sure you felt like you contributed something by posting a map of the US, i never said that everyone else was trailer park trash aside from NY and CA.

i said, what would the white trash do without the money they glom from our taxes in NY and CA.

try reading with comprehension.

then what would the trailer park trash do without our tax dollars that you all glom?
Interesting that you see all of your fellow Americans, except those in New York and California, as trailer trash. Even more interesting is the subtle racism in your comment.

while i'm sure you felt like you contributed something by posting a map of the US, i never said that everyone else was trailer park trash aside from NY and CA.

i said, what would the white trash do without the money they glom from our taxes in NY and CA.

Silly Jilly, that is not nice...calling poor people white trash. I thought you loved all people.

Do you call blacks ni**ers too?

Silly Jilly, that is not nice...calling poor people white trash. I thought you loved all people.

Do you call blacks ni**ers too?

no. i'm calling trash.... trash.

calling someone silly doesn't make them silly, little boy.

Forum List

Back