TEXIT

They are already home. Your ancestors just stole their land from them.

Bullshit, we conquered it.

Sticks and stones Vs. Rifles but life's a bitch when you've accomplished little or nothing in science or technologically.

Personally I prefer concrete, toilet paper and AC. All they have to offer to this day is piss poor but cheap labor, illiteracy, disease, and criminal behavior.
Conquered stolen. Same difference. The point is that it was their home and white thugs didnt have a right to take it from them. Whites would be crying if someone did a home invasion on them and kicked them out of their homes. Basically they are recovering stolen property.

who did the mexicans steal it from?....
Who is claiming the mexicans stole it at all?
me....
Who did they steal it from?
the people who were here before them of course the Karok, Maidu, Cahuilleno, Mojave, Yokuts, Pomo, Paiute, and Modoc Indians......
You do realize that mexicans are part native american dont you?
they were not Mexicans until the Spaniards got here in the early 1500's,and maybe not even then.....the Indians i mentioned were here long before that...the "Mexicans" who migrated up this way settled on those Indians lands....whether they were welcome or not i dont know,but it was settled by someone before them and when Mexico became Mexico that land was considered part of that nation.....so did they steal that land?....or did they just assume it was theirs?.....either way someone else was there before them....

Who is claiming the mexicans stole it at all?
me....
the people who were here before them of course the Karok, Maidu, Cahuilleno, Mojave, Yokuts, Pomo, Paiute, and Modoc Indians......
they were not Mexicans until the Spaniards got here in the early 1500's,and maybe not even then.....the Indians i mentioned were here long before that...the "Mexicans" who migrated up this way settled on those Indians lands....whether they were welcome or not i dont know,but it was settled by someone before them and when Mexico became Mexico that land was considered part of that nation.....so did they steal that land?....or did they just assume it was theirs?.....either way someone else was there before them....
I was hoping you had proof they took the lands by force. The problem with your version is the Spaniards didn't confine themselves to what we now know as Mexico. They were in California and all of the southwest. If the land was taken by force it was the white Spaniards that did it.

I'd rather New York and California leave.
What would you do with no silicon valley to drag the rest of the country along?
and the countries biggest financial centers gone.....

How many American owned banks do you think there are within a mile of Wall Street?

All of that is easily moved, and in fact much of it is moving already. Bank of America has been HQ'ed in the south for along time already, and most of the big hedge funds reside in Connecticut, for instance..There is no longer anything special about NYC or California, except the size of their Congressional delegations and the pork windfalls that means for them. They are losing population, and with that loss they're losing seats in Congress.
i have seen the righties here say give cal back to Mexico....i have seen the lefties here say get rid of Texas...and now i see NY mentioned....those are the 3 biggest states economically.....if those 3 states said fuck it and get tired of all the other states riding on their economic coattails and formed their own union the other 47 would become a much poorer nation...and if 4 and 5 (Florida and Illinois) decided to join then the rest of the US would be on par with a 3rd world nation.....and would no doubt be asking to be let back in with the other 5 states..... many people here dont talk like Americans use to talk,you know like ..we are ALL Americans,and i blame much of this on the politicians and their fucking parties over the last 20-30 years who have done a great job of splintering everyone.....

I was hoping you had proof they took the lands by force. The problem with your version is the Spaniards didn't confine themselves to what we now know as Mexico. They were in California and all of the southwest. If the land was taken by force it was the white Spaniards that did it.
Spain took what is now Mexico by force.....but i dont think they took s.cal by force.....they may have claimed it,but then that is also taking land that wasnt theirs....people just started moving in from that area of the world.....im sure there was conflicts here and there but nothing that involved a major war.....the missionaries were the ones who started getting people "civilized"....and people started moving in....thats what it says anyway at the Mission in San Gabriel...

I was hoping you'd man up and face why you are backtracking on the one drop rule you previously favor.

Why are you being a fucking spineless weasel about this, brother? Act like a man for a change, brother. Stop being a fucking racist coward.

lol .. I see the whitey h8ters don't know squat about 'native' history. Aztecs and Incas were happy lil slaughterers and slave raiders, and so were the North American tribes, especially the Iroquois and Creeks, among others.

Spain took what is now Mexico by force.....but i dont think they took s.cal by force.....they may have claimed it,but then that is also taking land that wasnt theirs....people just started moving in from that area of the world.....im sure there was conflicts here and there but nothing that involved a major war.....the missionaries were the ones who started getting people "civilized"....and people started moving in....thats what it says anyway at the Mission in San Gabriel...

Mexico became independent in 1821. They had the bizarre idea that they somehow had inherited all Spanish possessions in North America along with that, stupid but true. They never actually occupied much of it, in any case, as most Mexicans wouldn't have been caught dead living north of Tampico in those days, which is why the entire civilian population of mestizos and Spaniards amounted to less than 4,000 by 1821, with most of those in the Rio Grande Valley and a smaller number in Santa Fe; Los Angeles had maybe 300. Doesn't sound like they had anything 'stolen' from them, but they have grand opinions of themselves in hindsight. If they hadn't gone through some 36 governments from 1821 to 1850, who knows, there might have been 5,000 of them north of the Rio Grande by 1850. lol ... If they hadn't starved and worked their indian slaves to death in the silver mines Santa Fe might have been larger.

Last edited:
The primary lesson of history is 'Don't Start Shit With People Who Can Kick Your Ass'; some groups are just butt stupid and never learn this, that's all. Being on the losing side in no way makes the losers somehow innocent and undeserving hapless victims, either.

I was hoping you'd man up and face why you are backtracking on the one drop rule you previously favor.

Why are you being a fucking spineless weasel about this, brother? Act like a man for a change, brother. Stop being a fucking racist coward.
What are you talking about? I never back tracked on anything. Focus on the thread and stop whining.

Interesting but I have never heard of any problems between the NA in the SW and Mexicans.

indian_land_theft_sale.jpg

What are you talking about? I never back tracked on anything. Focus on the thread and stop whining.

He's talking about you pretending to be black because you saw New Jack City once on cable.

He's talking about you pretending to be black because you saw New Jack City once on cable.
I dont know why you white boys get so intimidated when you find out I am Black. Your denial that I am lets me know it fucks with your head. :laugh:

I dont know why you white boys get so intimidated when you find out I am Black. Your denial that I am lets me know it fucks with your head. :laugh:

This post lets me know the only head you fuck with is your own. I don't know why you think you're intimidating anybody, but I'm sure it's related to your feelings of inadequacy and lack of real life experiences interacting with people face to face.

Not only is your statement racist, but according to your "One Drop of Blood" theory, I'm as black as you. Why all the racism, brutha?

Interesting but I have never heard of any problems between the NA in the SW and Mexicans.

indian_land_theft_sale.jpg
but that land was being sold by the US Govt.....did the Indians have any say in the sale?...and the year was 1910....that was hundreds of years after the years i was previously talking about...

This post lets me know the only head you fuck with is your own. I don't know why you think you're intimidating anybody, but I'm sure it's related to your feelings of inadequacy and lack of real life experiences interacting with people face to face.
Youre projecting boy. I never claimed I was intimidating anyone on purpose. Its obvious from your post you are intimidated. Why else would you say something silly like I am not Black. Practically everyone with a brain can see you are intimidated and wish instead that I was white.
laugh.gif

Not only is your statement racist, but according to your "One Drop of Blood" theory, I'm as black as you. Why all the racism, brutha?
You cant be as Black as me. You just said you were NA. Frankly I think youre either white or a white lap dog.

You cant be as Black as me. You just said you were NA. Frankly I think youre either white or a white lap dog.
Are you backtracking from your assertions that Tiger Woods is black even though he's mostly Asian? Who is blacker; you, Tiger or President Obama? If you don't say all are equally black, then you are backtracking from your "One Drop" theory. It would be an improvement if you did.

Youre projecting boy. I never claimed I was intimidating anyone on purpose. Its obvious from your post you are intimidated. Why else would you say something silly like I am not Black. Practically everyone with a brain can see you are intimidated and wish instead that I was white.
laugh.gif
You call people "boy" then claim you aren't trying to intimidate them? Are you fucking nuts or just a liar?

Forum List

Back