TEXIT

Hell, I wish texas would take Ok, LA, MISS, AL, SC, Tenn, Ark, and ks and get the fuck out. Your idea of a more perfect union only benefits the riches and fucks everyone else...Please get out so we sane civilized people can make a real union that works.
maxresdefault.jpg

May I suggest a term for getting the fucking illegal Mexicans out by force?

MEXIT

As long as I can retort with a question about how such an action could possible be financially feasible?

TAXIT

Side note: Although I disagree with your position on the forcible removal of illegal immigrants, MEXIT is pretty funny.
When an illegal is picked up, you don't believe they should be forced to return home?
They are already home. Your ancestors just stole their land from them.
who did the mexicans steal it from?....

MEXIT

As long as I can retort with a question about how such an action could possible be financially feasible?

TAXIT

Side note: Although I disagree with your position on the forcible removal of illegal immigrants, MEXIT is pretty funny.
When an illegal is picked up, you don't believe they should be forced to return home?
Who is claiming the mexicans stole it at all?

I'd rather New York and California leave.

that's the best option; they hate being Americans, and really should leave.
thats weird....i dont hate being an American....and i dont know many others who dont like being an American.....but i sure run into people like you who think if someone dont think like you or like what you like....than they must hate America....maybe you should leave....thats the best option...

MEXIT

TAXIT

me....

Then you want an entire internal collapse of the American economy. Yes, let's have New York leave with America's entire financial network in its back pocket and the food basket that is California pull out of the U.S., too.
WALL STREET is nothing but paper pushers. The wealth is in the companies in "fly over" land. As for California, try living on dates and raisins. Well keep our corn, wheat, oats, soybeans, potatoes, pork and beef.
i believe California produces way more than that.....you would know if you werent so average...

TAXIT

me....
Who did they steal it from?

me....
the people who were here before them of course the Karok, Maidu, Cahuilleno, Mojave, Yokuts, Pomo, Paiute, and Modoc Indians......

#texitbriskxit -- Catchy.

Taxans can leave, they just have to leave the dirt. They can pack up and find new dirt to park their trailers on and call it Jesus'GunHouse.

me....
the people who were here before them of course the Karok, Maidu, Cahuilleno, Mojave, Yokuts, Pomo, Paiute, and Modoc Indians......
You do realize that mexicans are part native american dont you?

:laugh: what, and leave all those poor red states without all those federal dollars generated by NY and CA ??

they don't generate much on their own, without Federal subsidies generating businesses for them, so that canard is just made up from ignorance and not being able to understand basic accounting. Other states in the U.S. can become ports, and build plants and office buildings too, no special reason to be building them in earthquake zones. Companies are fleeing those states in droves.

What would you do with no silicon valley to drag the rest of the country along?
and the countries biggest financial centers gone.....

How many American owned banks do you think there are within a mile of Wall Street?

All of that is easily moved, and in fact much of it is moving already. Bank of America has been HQ'ed in the south for along time already, and most of the big hedge funds reside in Connecticut, for instance..There is no longer anything special about NYC or California, except the size of their Congressional delegations and the pork windfalls that means for them. They are losing population, and with that loss they're losing seats in Congress.

Texas will not ‘secede’ from the US, given the fact that it would be un-Constitutional.

And that most conservatives are ignorant of that fact comes as no surprise, or otherwise in contempt of it.
The only surprise here is the fact you seem to think there is actual serious consideration being given to secession it's an amusing idea people talk about for laughs but the only ones being remotely serious are a small number of fringe nuts.

Hey ... quit telling them that; we enjoy watching the gimps get hysterical and try to sell us on how valuable they are, and failing ...

What would you do with no silicon valley to drag the rest of the country along?

Silly Con Valley was a government invention to begin with, and still is; and a lot of it has been moving to Texas anyway, which has it's own history of high tech and electronics and computer industry. Nobody working in Silly Con Valley was from there, anyway; like Manhattan, most of the skilled labor comes from out of state.
Last week, Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Defense Minister was here in Ft Worth to accept the first of thirty three F-35s being built for Israel. At a cost of $161 million per plane, Lockheed Martin will make a bundle. Lockheed is just one of 21 Fortune 500 companies in the DFW Metroplex. Texas has 54 Fortune 500 companies. It's no wonder Texans use Rolls Royce cars for golf carts. :biggrin:

Yes. We weathered the Great Gingrich Looting back in the 1980's fairly well.

Bullshit, we conquered it.

Sticks and stones Vs. Rifles but life's a bitch when you've accomplished little or nothing in science or technologically.

Personally I prefer concrete, toilet paper and AC. All they have to offer to this day is piss poor but cheap labor, illiteracy, disease, and criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back