Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

but SHE didn't ask for one AND when donny offered, she turned it down.... why?

If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?​

Home » If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?

In the 1833 case of United States v. Wilson, the Supreme Court ruled that a pardon could be rejected by the convict. Due to the findings in the 1925 case, Burdick v. United States, it seems as though accepting a pardon is, in fact, admitting guilt. In Burdick the appellant was offered a pardon but declined it, also refusing to testify in criminal court. The opinion of the case given by the justices seemed to uncover that 1) a pardon can be given before a conviction and sentence; 2) a pardon can be refused, and 3) acceptance of a pardon implies acceptance of guilt.

If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?
i think she thought she was protected due to her husband’s anti trump rhetoric

moreover nobody got one so likely changed his mind

Ratings are in the dumps.............

who cares?

No one believes Congress or the left anymore.

okey dokey

The Boy that cries wolf all the time gets ZERO RESPECT.

loser.jpg

So a DEA special agent was armed outside the Capitol building? Wow. That's really a real effective supporting argument you got there.

Lol..

His occupation is meaningless. He was there to protest and he was armed.

silly SILLY you ... i'll let you in on a little secret...

liz cheney has zero fucks to give. so she really has nothing left to lose. she knows she's not gonna keep her seat; so she's full tilt gunning for donny.

tickticktick....
Pathetic deflection because the pig is done. Begging morons like you to switch parties to vote for her. She’s a laughingstock and will be treated as such. Remember, tick tock, once Republicans take the House, you’re done here. Enjoy the Republican landslide.

well you went from trump asking “him” on the stage, to changing the quote to suggest he wanted thousands up there

LOL

"up here with us."

"us"

So you thought he thought there were already others on the stage with him; versus asking if they could join the crowd with him??

:cuckoo:

His occupation is meaningless. He was there to protest and he was armed.
A federal agent was armed. Lol.

Jeebus. These people are getting whackier.

I wonder if he was there on orders to roil up the crowd?

Where it was illegal for that protester to be armed.
So now we have gone down the rabbit hole of a federal agent being armed on the Capitol grounds. What’s next? The armed capitol police officers?

Lol.

Where it was illegal for that protester to be armed.
No.

DEA agents are authorized to carry a weapon 24/7 on or off duty even on federal property. Also
In places where it illegal for you to carry even if you have a permit. When DEA agents are off duty, they are essentially on call. That’s the life of a federal agent.

You are clueless

Last edited:
Here is what some committees should be addressing is this poll information 60% of republican men and 40% of democratic men think the government is corrupt. When I was a kid my father and other adult men were proud and wanted the boys to be in government and serve their country. To me its a disturbing poll information. But I must admit I am part of that 40% Polls find high amount of White men think US government is rigged

Here is what some committees should be addressing is this poll information 60% of republican men and 40% of democratic men think the government is corrupt. When I was a kid my father and other adult men were proud and wanted the boys to be in government and serve their country. To me its a disturbing poll information. But I must admit I am part of that 40% Polls find high amount of White men think US government is rigged
Unfortunately the federal Government is consumed with corruption and it’s getting worse. Leftists want it that way.

A federal agent was armed. Lol.

Jeebus. These people are getting whackier.

I wonder if he was there on orders to roil up the crowd?
A friend of Ibrahim’s told investigators that the probationary agent “had been thinking about his next move” because he was planning to leave the DEA and “wanted the protests to be his stage for launching a ‘Liberty Tavern’ political podcast and cigar brand,” it explains.

A friend of Ibrahim’s told investigators that the probationary agent “had been thinking about his next move” because he was planning to leave the DEA and “wanted the protests to be his stage for launching a ‘Liberty Tavern’ political podcast and cigar brand,” it explains.
So, supposedly he had a motive other than protesting the certification of the election?

So now we have gone down the rabbit hole of a federal agent being armed on the Capitol grounds. What’s next? The armed capitol police officers?

Lol.

Who knows why you compare Capitol Police officers who were there legally and legally armed; with a protester who was there illegally and illegally armed.

That's the same to you lunatics, is it?

Forum List

Back