Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Mark Sami Ibrahim of California was arrested on July 20, 2021, and charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon. Prosecutors say Ibrahim, a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, entered the Capitol grounds after rioters breached the barricades and showed off his badge and gun to rioters, posing for photos. He was off-duty at the time.
so. federal agent got charged with having a gun?

you’re quote “him”

second that quote is not what your bombshell witness said he said

Again, he says 'em. Again, him makes no sense when speaking of tens of thousands. Again, yes it is...

Hutchinson: take the f’ing mags away, let my people in.

Trump: You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?

Nobody likes you people.

So? Thanks to Trump, on January 6th, 2025, Harris has the power to declare Trump the loser of the election even if he wins.

tenor.gif

Again, he says 'em. Again, him makes no sense when speaking of tens of thousands. Again, yes it is...

Hutchinson: take the f’ing mags away, let my people in.
Trump: You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?
who was he asking to be let on stage with him?

No one asked for a pardon on this -

Kellyanne Conway says Trump offered her a blanket pardon after the 2020 election, saying 'they go after everyone, honey'​

Sophia Ankel
May 24, 2022, 9:18 AM
  • Trump offered Kellyanne Conway a blanket pardon, she wrote in a new book.
  • The former president made the suggestion after he lost the 2020 election, she said in the book.
  • Conway, who was one of Trump's longest-serving senior aides, said she declined the offer.
Kellyanne Conway says Trump offered her a blanket pardon after the 2020 election, saying 'they go after everyone, honey'

:heehee:

Mark Sami Ibrahim of California was arrested on July 20, 2021, and charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon. Prosecutors say Ibrahim, a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, entered the Capitol grounds after rioters breached the barricades and showed off his badge and gun to rioters, posing for photos. He was off-duty at the time.
So a DEA special agent was armed outside the Capitol building? Wow. That's really a real effective supporting argument you got there.

Lol..

ooooooOOOOOoooooo... as liz cheney said:

bring it.

between roe v wade getting gutted , the hearings, AND other rights on the chopping block - you are in for an overwhelming ass whopping.
Liz is screwed in Wyoming. Maybe CNN will hire her.

Liz is screwed in Wyoming. Maybe CNN will hire her.

silly SILLY you ... i'll let you in on a little secret...

liz cheney has zero fucks to give. so she really has nothing left to lose. she knows she's not gonna keep her seat; so she's full tilt gunning for donny.

tickticktick....

Kellyanne Conway says Trump offered her a blanket pardon after the 2020 election, saying 'they go after everyone, honey'​

Sophia Ankel
May 24, 2022, 9:18 AM
  • Trump offered Kellyanne Conway a blanket pardon, she wrote in a new book.
  • The former president made the suggestion after he lost the 2020 election, she said in the book.
  • Conway, who was one of Trump's longest-serving senior aides, said she declined the offer.
Kellyanne Conway says Trump offered her a blanket pardon after the 2020 election, saying 'they go after everyone, honey'

:heehee:
he’s right…they do. I

liz cheney has zero fucks to give. so she really has nothing left to lose. she knows she's not gonna keep her seat; so she's full tilt gunning for donny.

tickticktick....
Well, she’s going to be disappointed.

tickticktick....
We already knew that. She has TDS just like you do. She will have the same ratings if on tv just like CNN does.

he’s right…they do. I

but SHE didn't ask for one AND when donny offered, she turned it down.... why?

If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?​

Home » If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?

In the 1833 case of United States v. Wilson, the Supreme Court ruled that a pardon could be rejected by the convict. Due to the findings in the 1925 case, Burdick v. United States, it seems as though accepting a pardon is, in fact, admitting guilt. In Burdick the appellant was offered a pardon but declined it, also refusing to testify in criminal court. The opinion of the case given by the justices seemed to uncover that 1) a pardon can be given before a conviction and sentence; 2) a pardon can be refused, and 3) acceptance of a pardon implies acceptance of guilt.

If You Accept a Pardon Does it Admit Guilt?

Forum List

Back