Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

No one who participated in the riot was accused of possessing a firearm. That is a fact. No firearms were seen or recovered. Those are facts.

Not one rioter has been accused of or VHA TV her with carrying a firearm n the capitol building.

The closest they can come is that someone had something outside the capitol building blocks away.
Wow, some more.
Where are you getting your talking points.

No one who participated in the riot was accused of possessing a firearm. That is a fact. No firearms were seen or recovered. Those are facts.

Not one rioter has been accused of or VHA TV her with carrying a firearm n the capitol building.

The closest they can come is that someone had something outside the capitol building blocks away.
What say you now?

yes during his speech he said people should go peacefully and patriotically excessive their first amendment rights and protest.
What time was this speech?

You realize trump had to be forced to read this speech.

What say you now?

No one has been charged with being armed with a firearm inside the Capitol building. Several blocks away is not inside the capitol building. Your link supports my comments. Did you even read your link?

Lol.

Last edited:
but there has been zero evidence to support this claim…zero

LOLOLOL

Trump confirmed it...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let him come up, please?"

LOLOLOL

Trump confirmed it...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let him come up, please?"
who was he asking for? who was “him?”

oh he didn’t even want to read the speech? who forced him?

Perhaps any or all of these ^^^^^^

Perhaps any or all of these ^^^^^^
huh? that was after the riot started

yes during his speech he said people should go peacefully and patriotically excessive their first amendment rights and protest.

sadly folks had already began rioting up there before his speech was even done…and it got out of hand, largely due to nancy amd the dc mayor unwillingness to acccept additionally security trunp had made available 4 days prior

At least you admit he summoned an armed crowd to the Capitol. That's a start.

Nothing is funnier than someone posting a link which supports the comments they are refuting. That is hilarious
Nope, in those are many who had guns INSIDE the Capitol.
I didn't separate the list out for you, I assumed you could comprehend what you were reading, but apparently not.
Were some of the listed charged with possession outside the Capitol. Yes.
Were some of the listed charged with possession INSIDE the Capitol. Yes.

No one has been charged with being armed with a firearm inside the Capitol building. Several blocks away is not inside the capitol building. Your link supports my comments. Did you even read your link?

Lol.

And no one here is saying people went inside the Capitol building with a gun. A pity you can't follow this thread.

At least you admit he summoned an armed crowd to the Capitol. That's a start.
there is no evidence he knew they were armed…it’s DC they have tight gun laws, why wouldn’t he assume they were all following g the law? he had just asked them to be peaceful a d patriotic

your quote he specially says “him” - an imdividial

Turns out that transcript got that word wrong. I watched the video and what he actually said was...

"But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

And no one here is saying people went inside the Capitol building with a gun. A pity you can't follow this thread.
Yes they are. Winco is one of them.

They are saying that several rioters were armed with firearms. You guys are making comments you can’t support. Then you claim you’re not making those comments ts when they are effectively refuted.

Liberals are wholly dishonest.

Last edited:
there is no evidence he knew they were armed…it’s DC they have tight gun laws, why wouldn’t he assume they were all following g the law? he had just asked them to be peaceful a d patriotic
Me sure there were several people all over DC who were illegally in possession of a weapon. I’m guessing some think everyone was related the capitol riot.

Nope, in those are many who had guns INSIDE the Capitol.
I didn't separate the list out for you, I assumed you could comprehend what you were reading, but apparently not.
Were some of the listed charged with possession outside the Capitol. Yes.
Were some of the listed charged with possession INSIDE the Capitol. Yes.
That is not true. No one inside the Capitol building has been charged with being armed inside the capitol building.

Forum List

Back