Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

She claims she heard Trump. You say he doesn't exist because he hasn't testified. :cuckoo:
she claimed she heard him respond to someone telling him something. Of course i’m sure people exist, just want sue says happened and what wes discussed didn’t exist

like the secret service against exist, just ones that would support her story don’t exist

she claimed she heard him respond to someone telling him something. Of course i’m sure people exist, just want sue says happened and what wes discussed didn’t exist

like the secret service against exist, just ones that would support her story don’t exist

She claim she heard something to the effect of, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in."

She claim she heard something to the effect of, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in."
yep and yet nobody else did l…those people don’t exist…moreover nobody at the rally had guns…nobody has said they. saw guns

Says who? If they were there, watching and listening and cheering, they were at the rally even if they stayed further back.
January 6 arrived, after another amendment had been submitted by the Ellipse organizers, the permit was issued for an estimated 30,000 participants. Approximately 25,000 participants were screened by Secret Service Uniformed Division officers to get into the restricted area where Donald Trump was speaking on January 6. An additional 15,000 positioned themselves between the Ellipse and the Washington Monument, outside the restricted area, according to still-classified Secret Service data.

yep and yet nobody else did l…those people don’t exist…moreover nobody at the rally had guns…nobody has said they. saw guns

But Shirley you really know Trump exists and she says she heard Trump acknowledge there were people with guns there.

like the secret service agents…they want to testify…when are they?
I don't see the head of the secret service letting them testify to protectee details. Once you breech that confidence for good or bad, you open a can of worms.

I don't see the head of the secret service letting them testify to protectee details. Once you breech that confidence for good or bad, you open a can of worms.
They are ok with it. The Committee won’t invite them. There was a reason the Committtee decided to go with a woman with 3 or 4th account instead of the actually agents (who have testified already) —-they want narrative, not the truth

You don't follow the real news, do ya.
Of Course your biased RW sites are going to lie to you.

No one who participated in the riot was accused of possessing a firearm. That is a fact. No firearms were seen or recovered. Those are facts.

Not one rioter has been accused of or VHA TV her with carrying a firearm n the capitol building.

The closest they can come is that someone had something outside the capitol building blocks away.

Not all at the Ellipse. Why does this even matter? There were armed people there and Trump knew it.
Now they'll claim that Trump was only leading those INSIDE the restricted zone to the capitol. When it's obvious, those on the other side of the fence were also being lead to the capitol. The one's carrying guns. The one's Trump wanted to be let in past the magnetometers.

No one who participated in the riot was accused of possessing a firearm. That is a fact. No firearms were seen or recovered. Those are facts.

Not one rioter has been accused of or VHA TV her with carrying a firearm n the capitol building.

The closest they can come is that someone had something outside the capitol building blocks away.
You don't say.
Court charged and documents suggest otherwise.
Why the Lies?

An Indiana man charged with carrying a loaded firearm to the Capitol on Jan. 6 told investigators that if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,” according to court documents posted over the weekend.

Mark Mazza, 56, is the latest of about half a dozen Jan. 6 defendants charged with bringing a gun to the Capitol. In this case, Mazza allegedly carried a Taurus revolver known as “The Judge,” which is capable of firing shotgun shells — two of which were in the chamber, along with three hollow-point bullets. A Capitol Police sergeant obtained the weapon after allegedly fending off an assault from Mazza.

And then Trump summoned them to the Capitol.
yes during his speech he said people should go peacefully and patriotically excessive their first amendment rights and protest.

sadly folks had already began rioting up there before his speech was even done…and it got out of hand, largely due to nancy amd the dc mayor unwillingness to acccept additionally security trunp had made available 4 days prior

Forum List

Back