Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Turns out that transcript got that word wrong. I watched the video and what he actually said was...

"But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"
sorry i heard him

there is no evidence he knew they were armed…it’s DC they have tight gun laws, why wouldn’t he assume they were all following g the law? he had just asked them to be peaceful a d patriotic

You're lying again. There is evidence. Hutchinson says she heard him say something to the effect of,

“I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in."

That is evidence.

And then on stage, Trump I heard asking SS and military to just let his people in...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

That too is evidence and corroborates Hutchinson's claim.

You're lying again. There is evidence. Hutchinson says she heard him say something to the effect of,

“I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in."

That is evidence.

And then on stage, Trump I heard asking SS and military to just let his people in...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

That too is evidence and corroborates Hutchinson's claim.
yep but nobody else heard it, and her credibility is at issue given the lies about the secret service

Then you're hearing things. As you wondered, why would he single out an individual. Especially given he just asked them to let tens of thousands come in.
nah sounds like you are pulling the old demafasict truck of changing the terms of reality cause it doesn’t match your false narrative f

And now the truth comes out… as if this small detail was important anyway.

The story of an altercation between former president Donald Trump and members of his Secret Service detail on the day of the January 6 attack on the US Capitol was widely repeated and discussed by Secret Service agents and other law enforcement officials when it happened, according to multiple reports.

….two sources with the Secret Service say they heard about the incident described by ex-Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson in bombshell testimony before the House January 6 select committee on Tuesday. During the reported episode, Mr Trump berated the head of his protective detail, Robert Engel, and the driver of his armoured SUV, after he was told he could not go to the US Capitol to join the riots.

No one asked for a pardon on this -

At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene​

Warren Rojas
Jun 23, 2022, 6:13 PM

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania asked Trump to pardon them for helping him try to overturn the 2020 election, the former White House aides said in a series of taped statements presented Thursday on Capitol Hill.
At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene

Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals​

Kenneth Tran
USA TODAY
June 29, 2022
Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals

& i'm willing to bet there are more ... including some senators: raphael cruz (R) TX & ron johnson (R), WI for starters. perhaps that will be revealed as well.

panty waist jared testified under oath that he was busy handing out pardons like chicklets...

Last edited:
If these lying Dems and RINO's even attempt to keep Trump from running in 2024 all hell is going to break loose. That will bring Trump's army to the polls in historic numbers. So keep it up fools, the ass beating will be epic.

Two things are clear, most Americans don't give a shit about this sham hearing and Dems can't do jack shit to Trump.
What you need to understand that over time, liberal have adopted a third world dictator mentality. If you demand transparency and accountability, you should be silenced. you are an enemy of democracy.

nah sounds like you are pulling the old demafasict truck of changing the terms of reality cause it doesn’t match your false narrative f

LOL

You're deranged. He says there are tens of thousands he wants let in. Then he asks if "they" could be let in. Then he repeats that question. According to you, he's now talking about just letting in one person. In 30 seconds, did he just forget about the other tens of thousands he just asked to be allowed in?

:abgg2q.jpg:

If these lying Dems and RINO's even attempt to keep Trump from running in 2024 all hell is going to break loose. That will bring Trump's army to the polls in historic numbers. So keep it up fools, the ass beating will be epic.

ooooooOOOOOoooooo... as liz cheney said:

bring it.

between roe v wade getting gutted , the hearings, AND other rights on the chopping block - you are in for an overwhelming ass whopping.

And now the truth comes out… as if this small detail was important anyway.

The story of an altercation between former president Donald Trump and members of his Secret Service detail on the day of the January 6 attack on the US Capitol was widely repeated and discussed by Secret Service agents and other law enforcement officials when it happened, according to multiple reports.

….two sources with the Secret Service say they heard about the incident described by ex-Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson in bombshell testimony before the House January 6 select committee on Tuesday. During the reported episode, Mr Trump berated the head of his protective detail, Robert Engel, and the driver of his armoured SUV, after he was told he could not go to the US Capitol to join the riots.

Still unconfirmed. Ornato and Engel need to testify.

LOL

You're deranged. He says there are tens of thousands he wants let in. Then he asks if "they" could be let in. Then he repeats that question. According to you, he's now talking about just letting in one person. In 30 seconds, did he just forget about the other tens of thousands he just asked to be allowed in?

:abgg2q.jpg:
you’re quote “him”

second that quote is not what your bombshell witness said he said

Not a problem. According to Trump, VP Harris can just toss enough Trump electors to make the Democrat the winner.

That is not true. No one inside the Capitol building has been charged with being armed inside the capitol building.
Mark Sami Ibrahim of California was arrested on July 20, 2021, and charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon. Prosecutors say Ibrahim, a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, entered the Capitol grounds after rioters breached the barricades and showed off his badge and gun to rioters, posing for photos. He was off-duty at the time.

Forum List

Back