Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

She claims she heard Trump being told that. That would be evidence.
Just like when people testified that Trumps pollster told him on election day that the numbers indicated he lost.

It proves what Trump was told he lost, not proof that Trump lost.

haha why would they be “required?”

They aren’t interested
If there are facts in question, and they were the actual eyewitness, they can be compelled by subpoena to testify. Which seems to be the setup.

If there are facts in question, and they were the actual eyewitness, they can be compelled by subpoena to testify. Which seems to be the setup.
like the secret service agents…they want to testify…when are they?

Well that's because he did...

Obama

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

Trump

original.jpg
not sure what i am looking at here

LOLOL

The magnetometers were not the dividing line of who was in and who was out. It's a big open field. Some stood back.
of course they were…

i agree though it’s an open area anyone can walk around outside of the rally

of course they were…

i agree though it’s an open area anyone can walk around outside of the rally

Your made up definitions belong only to you. No one else is bound by them. People at the Ellipse and past the mags were at the rally. People at the Ellipse but not past the mags were also at the rally.

Your made up definitions belong only to you. No one else is bound by them. People at the Ellipse and past the mags were at the rally. People at the Ellipse but not past the mags were also at the rally.
i’m sorry what did i make up?

no i don’t think any of the people she claims to have heard exist …she already got discredited by the Secret Service

She claims she heard Trump. You say he doesn't exist because he hasn't testified. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back