Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Lets see them testify UNDER OATH again, they've both done so previously...

No reporting on these two denying it to the press, only an unnamed source saying they are...but not from their mouths directly to journalists....that's a second hand source, hearsay.
I gave you a link. Directly from their mouths to Peter Alexander, not an unnamed source. The way to settle what they said or didn't say, put them under oath and ask them if Hutchinson is a lying sack of tampons.

And when you “testify” as to testimony provided by others then it’s hearsay. That testimony is not proven fact and when you pass on what you heard, and in your case try to present as fact, then you are wrong in two ways including hearsay
^ Full retard.

More excuses. They knew the rally was there.......and should have added security. It has been proven the even the FBI incited riots. A complete setup

I've watched videos of them opening the doors. letting them in.

This is just like Russia and Ukraine.........MORE BS.
The rally was 2 miles from the Capitol, at the Ellipse.

Nope, he requested that the magnetometer be taken down, to let the armed followers in to the half empty, fenced off, Ellipse rally area.....Trump views life in video, and the video of a half empty rally was unacceptable to him.... Thus his demand, to let the armed protesters in, to fill the Ellipse rally area.... They were his protesters and he said he had no worries of them hurting him.... (the heck with concern for others....). :eek:

... which confirmed what Cassidy Hutchinson said she heard him say earlier.

there is literally no evidence of that. The best you have is a already debunked aid making the claim she overheard someone say something.

Sadly, you're lying again. You yourself know that Trump confirmed it...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

Trump and families future------
1656774156142.png

:)-

That is not true. No one inside the Capitol building has been charged with being armed inside the capitol building.
One can disagree with that, but it's a fact. No one who was arrested for being inside the Capitol building has been charged with being in possession of a firearm.

Forum List

Back