Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

CNN reports, "The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection has scheduled its seventh hearing for July 12, the panel announced Tuesday.

"The hearing is set to start at 10 a.m. ET. The committee has not yet announced any witnesses.

"Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, a member of the committee, had previously told CBS’ “Face the Nation” that the next hearing will focus on “efforts to assemble that mob on the mall” and connections between the Trump White House and various extremist groups at the rally that preceded the attack on the US Capitol, including the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, and others.

"Sarah Matthews, who served as deputy press secretary in the Trump White House until resigning shortly after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, has been subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the insurrection and has agreed to testify at an upcoming hearing.

"Matthews has been subpoenaed to testify at a public hearing as early as next week, sources tell CNN.

"Matthews resigned the night of January 6, 2021, saying in a statement that she was honored to serve in then-President Donald Trump’s administration but “was deeply disturbed by what I saw.” She added: “Our nation needs a peaceful transfer of power.”

Little wonder as to why Congressional Republicans are staying away. Still, they are looking the other way at a failed attempt by their party to overthrow the elected government.

For Trump supporters, this is rapidly becoming a train wreck.

What do the words "hearsay evidence?" mean to you?
Hearsay evidence is not necessarily untrue, but it is not permitted in a trial.

However, it is permitted in Congressional hearings.

Why are Republicans confusing a hearing with a trial? Lack of knowledge?

It's not a firsthand account. It's a second or third hand account Firsthand would be if she testified about what Trump said in front of her.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

In her testimony, she said, I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”

So while you say, "Firsthand would be if she testified about what Trump said in front of her." She said that's exactly what she did.

You're literally saying what she did is first hand; but you keep calling it, "hearsay."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Those are her stories (1) SUV (2) Jan 6 Capitol. The one in the Capitol was her and others' opinions.

Again, what's being discussed here is her testimony of what she saw and heard backstage at the Ellipse. Better luck next time.

Again, what's being discussed here is her testimony of what she saw (???) and heard backstage at the Ellipse. Better luck next time.
That is the problem. She can be telling the truth, but it can be FAKE. Just ask amber heard about kate moss's story.

Next time, at least try to pay attention. Ok?

We're not talking about what happened in the SUV.

face-palm-gif.278959
Got any quotes by anyone who was actually in the SUV, Fuckwit?

Anything Faun

Wowsers! Will there be potential reams of behind-the-scenes footage and unparalleled intimate access?

My nipples are getting hard again and I'm getting a tingle up my leg.

:laughing0301:

To me it means you don't know what the fuck hearsay means. Again, being part of a conversation is NOT hearsay.
Got any non hearsay quotes about what happened in the Beast……er, SUV?

I expect another shocking testimony.
shocking!.......

That is the problem. She can be telling the truth, but it can be FAKE. Just ask amber heard about kate moss's story.

Trump confirmed her testimony...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

Forum List

Back