Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Another rightard who can't follow a conversation. I'm not talking about the SUV here.

face-palm-gif.278959

Democrats stole the 2020 election...all evidence points to that...especially the fact that the media and the left want to shut down all conversation about it. Look...democrats know what they did. Maybe they haven't let you in on it....or perhaps you know it but you cannot admit it...it would ruin your worldview.
President Trump did good things for this country and the American people....this dolt in the white house changed all that in 18 months.. now that IS a feat in itself it it weren't so disgusting to all americans.

Fuck the Democrats, and fuck the Deep State too. Neither one of them could manage their way out of a paper bag.

The people who are supposedly running this country are fucking up BADLY. They're going to get blowback, and it won't be long.

Trump confirmed her testimony...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

I think you better read what she said in Committee :rolleyes:

I think you better read what she said in Committee :rolleyes:

She said...

I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”

He said...

And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?

She said...

I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”

He said...

And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?
Holy cow you are one delusional twit.

Stay stupid, Stupid.

Forum List

Back