Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

For one, the testimony of the two SS agents who say that miss Hutchinson is a liar.

Fail. As always.

a) Those two agents are not actually on record as saying she lied.

b) The committee welcomed them to come back again to testify.

c) The secret service has said they're willing to have those agents testify.

d) The committee was working with the secret service to have them come back again.

e) You're a fucking moron.

f) Better luck next time.

He can have equal time. All he has to do his show up for the committee and testify under oath.
What an idiot. ^^^

You'll be lucky if that entire committee doesn't get tarred and feathered long before November.

Which would be a federal crime because of the kidnapping aspect, so you fuckers will be howling and starting investigations and all that, but y'know what?

No one cares! :p

Suuure, fucking moron. uh-uh. :itsok:

You call every investigation you don't like, a "witch hunt." Like the Mueller investigation.
Witch hunts are what Democrats do. They can't win on the issues, so they try to lawyer their way into office.

Fail. As always.

d) The committee was working with the secret service to have them come back again.

Those are all lies.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Witch hunts are what Democrats do. They can't win on the issues, so they try to lawyer their way into office.

The Mueller investigation was thanks to Republicans, not Democrats, Fucking moron. And the purpose of a witch hunt to find the target culpable, which the Mueller investigation didn't do in terms of Trump colluding with Russia.

LOL

Look, you did it again. You don't learn, do ya?

Look, FOOL, no one's going to let you get away with any Stalinist bullshit. If you have a case to make THEN DO IT, but don't try to get in my face and tell me that up is down. You try that shit and I'll bite you so fucking hard insurrection will be the least of your problems. I have 925 years of doing and succeeding to back me up. I will make YOUR life extremely fucking miserable if I want to, which means if YOU make it necessary.

We can talk about abortion, we can talk about guns, but one think we can NOT talk about is blatant violations of due process and constitutional process FOR PARTISAN POLITICAL REASONS.

Me and 75 million other people are going to shove that Stalinist crap right back down your throats. HARD. If we have to teach you a lesson it's going to be a nasty one

Don't say you weren't warned

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Those are all lies.

LOLOL

You're always the fucking moron...

This falls into the, you can't prove a negative, category since there is no record of either Ornato or Engel stating Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson Trump lunged at the steering wheel. But as there's no record of any such revelations from them, (a) is not a lie.​

From Fox News...

Schiff said he would not discuss details of past testimony, said the committee would welcome those men to testify again

So (b) is not a lie.​

From CBS News

"The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement to CBS News.

So (c) is not a lie.​

From Fox News

The Jan. 6 committee and the Secret Service are in discussions about whether one or both men will appear on camera.

So (d) is not a lie.​

This is evident in virtually every one of your posts. Even you once referred to yourself as a "fucking moron" and I've agreed with you ever since.

So (e) is not a lie.​

Although I'm doubtful you can do better, here I'm just hoping you do.

So (f) is not a lie.​

As always, you get everything wrong. That's an 'F' for you, fucking moron.

spank-gif.278780

Then the committee will be turning over their phones and testifying too?

No, why would they? They weren't involved with Sedition Day.

If Trump wants equal time, he can have it just as those who testified under oath. I have no doubt that committee would give him as much ropetime as he wants.

Look, FOOL, no one's going to let you get away with any Stalinist bullshit. If you have a case to make THEN DO IT, but don't try to get in my face and tell me that up is down. You try that shit and I'll bite you so fucking hard insurrection will be the least of your problems. I have 925 years of doing and succeeding to back me up. I will make YOUR life extremely fucking miserable if I want to, which means if YOU make it necessary.

We can talk about abortion, we can talk about guns, but one think we can NOT talk about is blatant violations of due process and constitutional process FOR PARTISAN POLITICAL REASONS.

Me and 75 million other people are going to shove that Stalinist crap right back down your throats. HARD. If we have to teach you a lesson it's going to be a nasty one

Don't say you weren't warned

"Stalinist bullshit."

LOLOL

You idiots always crack me up. And you're 925 years old, are ya? :cuckoo:

And lastly, I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about and there ain't shit you can do about it but make me laugh at you.

The Mueller investigation was thanks to Republicans, not Democrats, Fucking moron. And the purpose of a witch hunt to find the target culpable, which the Mueller investigation didn't do in terms of Trump colluding with Russia.
Spare me. The Dims managed to turn a couple of RINOs. Sessions turned out to be a spineless idiot and Rosenstein was always a viper out for personal gain. Just another example of the party that couldn't shoot straight.

LOLOL

You're always the fucking moron...

This falls into the, you can't prove a negative, category since there is no record of either Ornato or Engel stating Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson Trump lunged at the steering wheel. But as there's no record of any such revelations from them, (a) is not a lie.​

From Fox News...​
Schiff said he would not discuss details of past testimony, said the committee would welcome those men to testify again
So (b) is not a lie.​

From CBS News
"The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement to CBS News.
So (c) is not a lie.​

From Fox News
The Jan. 6 committee and the Secret Service are in discussions about whether one or both men will appear on camera.
So (d) is not a lie.​

This is evident in virtually every one of your posts. Even you once referred to yourself as a "fucking moron" and I've agreed with you ever since.​
So (e) is not a lie.​

Although I'm doubtful you can do better, here I'm just hoping you do.​
So (f) is not a lie.​

As always, you get everything wrong. That's an 'F' for you, fucking moron.

spank-gif.278780
Don't waste your time to convince me they aren't lies.

What did he do again, identify an idiot?

My, how far the left has fallen.

My friends from the 60's would be rolling over in their graves if they saw these fucktards who call themselves leftists today.

Hey - it's time to put and end to the Stalinist bullshit. It's been going on for too long. These people need to learn it's NOT a winning formula.

Forum List

Back