Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

She said...

I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”

He said...

And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?
hmm, are you saying they are the same thing? OK. you win :rolleyes:

I expect another shocking testimony.

You mean more lies, hearsay, and whatever they put into the person's mind to say. Or the legal bills will keep rising at $750 an hour. So, tell us what we want and you can cut the hours down.

hmm, are you saying they are the same thing? OK. you win :rolleyes:

I'm saying they're close enough to show she was telling the truth. In her statement, she says he wanted mags taken down so more people can get up close. In his statement, he's asking the secret service, who was in charge of the mags, to allow more people to get up close.

You see much of a distinction there?

No, fucking moron, the point of it was to give opposing views equal time. You know, the polar opposite of what you just posted.
Wrong. What the government claims it's trying to do often has no connection with what it's really trying to do.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

In her testimony, she said, I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”

So while you say, "Firsthand would be if she testified about what Trump said in front of her." She said that's exactly what she did.

You're literally saying what she did is first hand; but you keep calling it, "hearsay."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
The subject of her testimony is about the events discussed in the conversation, not the conversation itself, turd.

No, fucking moron, the point of it was to give opposing views equal time. You know, the polar opposite of what you just posted.

What a total fucking hypocrite. ^^^

The committee is SUPPRESSING exculpatory evidence.

You people are so fucking stupid it boggles the mind. Just wait till this entire apparatus is turned against you and you're on the butt end of it.

Which will be... oh... about five months.

You DNC lemmings are terminally fucking retarded.

No wonder you want it.

English is not your strong suit, FruitLoops.

I offered no opinion as to whether I want it or not. I was merely making fun of Trump, who's demanding equal time which he's not entitled to without the Fairness Doctrine.

You people are so fucking stupid it boggles the mind. Just wait till this entire apparatus is turned against you and you're on the butt end of it.

They're all in love with Liz Cheney and they can't even see why she's doing this. It's payback for attacking the Bush family.

I offered no opinion as to whether I want it or not. I was merely making fun of Trump, who's demanding equal time which he's not entitled to without the Fairness Doctrine.
The reason he won't get it is because the media is biased. Glad you can admit that.

Oh? Specifically, what exculpatory evidence have they suppressed?

What could Trump say that would distress you? Why not give him equal time? At least people will watch that.

Forum List

Back