Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Why hasn't Nazi Piglosi called the SS Agents in question to testify? What is she afraid of?

Why doesn't Nazi Piglosi call the Agents who have already debunked her lies, Dumbass? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They should. At the very least, if those agents make a public statement disputing her account, the 1/6 committee should address that so that it's on the public record.

That aside, you lied. You falsely claimed she lied but you have no proof Tony Ornato didn't tell her what she claimed he told her.

They should. At the very least, if those agents make a public statement disputing her account, the 1/6 committee should address that so that it's on the public record.

That aside, you lied. You falsely claimed she lied but you have no proof Tony Ornato didn't tell her what she claimed he told her.
We have his publicly given statement on tape... You do know what an unsolicited statement is and what weight it carries in a court of law, Don't you?

Do you know what they were actually asking for pardons for? What specific actions?

No, I do not. Your questions are good questions. I hope that future testimony or revelations will show us the answers.
There was testimony that Gaetz's 'ask' was very very broad and going back many years.*

What is noteworthy for me though, is these requests were for 'pre-emptive' pardons. Not pardons after a conviction, or even an indictment. To me, that is a 'tell'. A signal that they strongly suspected that what they had done was a violation and could possibly catch up with them eventually. Ergo.....let's obtain a 'get-outta-jail' card now to keep in the safety-deposit box.... if that eventuality comes to pass.

I personally look at it as not foresight or wisdom.....but rather a tacit admission that they knew they had committed some bad juju and they were scrambling for self-preservation.

*CBS News on April 7, 2021 reported: "
Congressman Matt Gaetz, a close ally of former President Trump, asked the White House for a blanket preemptive pardon before Mr. Trump left office, two sources familiar with the situation confirm to CBS News.

One of the sources said Gaetz asked for the blanket preemptive pardon for both himself and other congressional allies. The source noted that Gaetz and a few others couched the request broadly, implying that anyone close to Mr. Trump should receive a preemptive pardon...."

We've got forty year high inflation, cities are setting all time highs for murders all over the country, gas prices just set an all time high, the border is wide open, hell, moms can't even find baby formula, and
Democrats see all this going on and focus on a private citizen.

Forum List

Back