Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Good to hear

Now they can be asked to testify exactly what Trump said and did.
Yeah uh huh.
The circus committee spent hours willing to listen to a "witness" with third-hand information - that they like. But are unwilling to hear, and never called to testify - the ACTUAL PEOPLE THERE.

And this is yet another example of why this is a banana republic clown show

Yeah uh huh.
The circus committee spent hours willing to listen to a "witness" with third-hand information - that they like. But are unwilling to hear, and never called to testify - the ACTUAL PEOPLE THERE.

And this is yet another example of why this is a banana republic clown show
Actually most of her testimony was from direct conversations with key staff and Trump himself

Actually most of her testimony was from direct conversations with key staff and Trump himself
There is a word for that... HEARSAY and not one lick of it is admissible in any court of law. The Jan 6 Committee was supposed to be a fact-finding committee and use rules of evidence. Pelosi ensured that did not happen. You idiot are spewing bull shit.. That is all you have. And its crumbling now...

Yes direct testimony that there were armed members of the crowd, that he sent the crowd to the Capital, and that he wanted to meet the crowd there. Whether he "grabbed for the wheel" is irrelevant.
Does anyone really believe Trump lunged from the rear of a limo to the front and grabbed the steering wheel? If people are going to invent stories, they should at least make them somewhat believable

No, I do not. Your questions are good questions. I hope that future testimony or revelations will show us the answers.
There was testimony that Gaetz's 'ask' was very very broad and going back many years.*

What is noteworthy for me though, is these requests were for 'pre-emptive' pardons. Not pardons after a conviction, or even an indictment. To me, that is a 'tell'. A signal that they strongly suspected that what they had done was a violation and could possibly catch up with them eventually. Ergo.....let's obtain a 'get-outta-jail' card now to keep in the safety-deposit box.... if that eventuality comes to pass.

I personally look at it as not foresight or wisdom.....but rather a tacit admission that they knew they had committed some bad juju and they were scrambling for self-preservation.

*CBS News on April 7, 2021 reported: "
Congressman Matt Gaetz, a close ally of former President Trump, asked the White House for a blanket preemptive pardon before Mr. Trump left office, two sources familiar with the situation confirm to CBS News.

One of the sources said Gaetz asked for the blanket preemptive pardon for both himself and other congressional allies. The source noted that Gaetz and a few others couched the request broadly, implying that anyone close to Mr. Trump should receive a preemptive pardon...."

I don't just ask pertinent questions.
I know the answer and it had nothing to do with January 6th.

They should. At the very least, if those agents make a public statement disputing her account, the 1/6 committee should address that so that it's on the public record.

That aside, you lied. You falsely claimed she lied but you have no proof Tony Ornato didn't tell her what she claimed he told her.

Why dont you want Ray Epps to testify? He is on video inciting the insurrection.

Does anyone really believe Trump lunged from the rear of a limo to the front and grabbed the steering wheel? If people are going to invent stories, they should at least make them somewhat believable

This -

And --- it was not just a regular limo.

Its irrelevant. A story she relayed that makes the papers. Again this is the real bombshell:
Direct testimony that both Trump and Meadows were deeply involved and planned the march to the Capital; that there were armed members of the crowd; that he sent the crowd to the Capital; and that he wanted to meet the crowd there. Whether he "grabbed for the wheel" is irrelevant.

There is a word for that... HEARSAY and not one lick of it is admissible in any court of law. The Jan 6 Committee was supposed to be a fact-finding committee and use rules of evidence. Pelosi ensured that did not happen. You idiot are spewing bull shit.. That is all you have. And its crumbling now...

Hearsay is sometimes admissible in a court of law; which these hearings aren't anyway.

Whether he "grabbed for the wheel" is irrelevant.
Conservatives deny that he attempted to grab the wheel

What they don’t deny is that he was in the middle of a Temper Tantrum at the time and that he was trying to participate in the attack on the Capitol

Show us YOUR proof she didn't know what she said was a lie.

See how that works when you are dealing with hearsay?

Nothing she said was a lie. And any grand jury will believe her testimony. And nobody is going to perjure themselves under oath n a courtroom, to protect Trump. That’s why they don’t want to testify.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back