🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texting or Toking While Driving

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Which is more dangerous? Well, this was to be expected. As more and more Coloradoans get access to pot, the more of them are on the road. They may be driving next to you right now.
One study shows more drivers involved in fatal car accidents in Colorado are testing positive for marijuana — and that Colorado has a higher percentage of such drivers testing positive for pot than other states even when controlled for several variables. But the data the researchers use does not reveal whether those drivers were impaired at the time of the crash or whether they were at fault.

Read more @ More Colorado drivers in fatal crashes positive for pot, study says - Boulder Daily Camera

How many times are you morons going to miss the point on this? I havent smoked pot today, but if I got in an accident on the way home from work tonight, they would find marijuana in my system, because it shows up on those tests a month after using it.

Christ almighty, what is so difficult to understand about that?

How many times are you morons going to miss the point on this? I havent smoked pot today, but if I got in an accident on the way home from work tonight, they would find marijuana in my system, because it shows up on those tests a month after using it.

Understood, tougher to prove "under the influence" with marijuana. Concentration in the blood, plus behavior will both be necessary, and limits will be difficult to set. Stull, traing for law enforcement on the smell, behavior, change in bodily coordination will assist in the future, finding a joint, in the vehicle will be good eveivence, ir recently smoked, not crushed under a seat in the back.

A genuine problem today, much bigger than cannabis & driving, is driving on psychotropic medications. Pill freaks have many excuses, and if prescribed, tougher to convict. Pills have about replaced cocaine as the "drug of choice" for young users. Mixed with alcohol, a deadly combo. Pill robberies and thefts are way up; problem is, some LE, prosecuters and others in the system are junkies too.

Yeah, Marijuana can stay in your system for several weeks or longer, even if you have been chugging water and cranberry juice tryin' to pass those mandatory drug tests...

And actually, from my own experience, I would say that many of those who do smoke weed right before they drive are more cautious drivers and less likely to speed or crash into other people. Especially in those places where pot is still illegal. You're usually on the lookout for cops, tryin not to draw attention to yourself. But thats just some 'Tara Science, take it or leave it.

And actually, from my own experience, I would say that many of those who do smoke weed right before they drive are more cautious drivers and less likely to speed or crash into other people. Especially in those places where pot is still illegal. You're usually on the lookout for cops, tryin not to draw attention to yourself. But thats just some 'Tara Science, take it or leave it.

A bit more cautious most likley; some tests show a significant number of driver's drive better with very small amounts of alcohol in their systems, as well as do better on IQ tests.

Tell it to the judge if they find it in your system after you've been in an accident. Moron.

Forum List

Back