Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

We don't live in Japan or Iraq junior. Try again. How sad is it that you have to point to nations literally all the way across the world to make your case for policy you want here in the U.S.

By the way - if guns are too scary for you and Japan is so wonderful - go live there.

Lastly, why are you even here? You already admitted that the 1st Amendment rights to not extend to the internet (that were your own words). Our founders could have never anticipated computers, much less an interconnected linking of devices across the world. That was not their intent when they created the 1st Amendment. So shut the f' up, turn your computer off, and sit there quietly. :cuckoo:
Japan and Iraq completely destroy what you believe. Suck it, Puddles.

And the founders didn't anticipate the guns you love so suck that as well.
Aren't you the sharp one.... :lmao:

It's your side that always uses the absurd excuse of "the founders didn't anticipate the guns that would be available" so I was mocking you with the internet stuff genius.

Now, as far as Japan and Iraq, they prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. For starters, you're too stupid to realize that Saddam Hussein disarmed the entire population when he came into power in the mide-1970's, so they only people that have firearms there are the terrorists. And that is exactly what you are trying to arrange here in America (after acknowledge how bad it is there). Proving how stupid you are yet again.

Secondly, it also proves nothing because we don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

So that's twice now that we've proven that you make shit up. The first time when you said it was "illegal" for people to build "pipe bombs" and the second time when you claimed that Iraq was "full" of guns. :lmao:

No wonder you're so stupid on this issue. You don't have any facts straight.
Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:
Guns in Iraq — Firearms, gun law and gun control

34 of every 100 people are terrorists, Puddles? Try again,
Pretty much. The country has been invaded by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and their enemy Iran. But I wouldn't expect you to be aware of reality based on your previous posts.

Jack-dressing-like-Jill "logic". I have to point to Iraq for reasons why I want to ban guns in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Um...why can't you point to the U.S. for reasons why you want to ban guns:

Jack-dressing-like-Jill: "Oh....because that proves me wrong. I have to point to nation all the way on the other side of the world, which doesn't have U.S. laws, and then lie about that nation to make some form of an argument".

It's your side that always uses the absurd excuse of "the founders didn't anticipate the guns that would be available" so I was mocking you with the internet stuff genius.

Now, as far as Japan and Iraq, they prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. For starters, you're too stupid to realize that Saddam Hussein disarmed the entire population when he came into power in the mide-1970's, so they only people that have firearms there are the terrorists. And that is exactly what you are trying to arrange here in America (after acknowledge how bad it is there). Proving how stupid you are yet again.

Secondly, it also proves nothing because we don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

So that's twice now that we've proven that you make shit up. The first time when you said it was "illegal" for people to build "pipe bombs" and the second time when you claimed that Iraq was "full" of guns. :lmao:

Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:

Pretty much. The country has been invaded by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and their enemy Iran. But I wouldn't expect you to be aware of reality based on your previous posts.
Many guns, no peace. Few guns, much peace. You lose, Puddles.

Jack-dressing-like-Jill "logic". I have to point to Iraq for reasons why I want to ban guns in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Jack-dressing-like-Jill: "Oh....because that proves me wrong. I have to point to nation all the way on the other side of the world, which doesn't have U.S. laws, and then lie about that nation to make some form of an argument".
You said guns equal peace. Wrong.

Japan, few guns and very peaceful. Iraq, many guns and no peace.

Try again, Puddles.
We don't live in Japan or Iraq junior. Try again. How sad is it that you have to point to nations literally all the way across the world to make your case for policy you want here in the U.S.

By the way - if guns are too scary for you and Japan is so wonderful - go live there.

Lastly, why are you even here? You already admitted that the 1st Amendment rights to not extend to the internet (that were your own words). Our founders could have never anticipated computers, much less an interconnected linking of devices across the world. That was not their intent when they created the 1st Amendment. So shut the f' up, turn your computer off, and sit there quietly. :cuckoo:

Now compare that to America: full of guns and the most gun deaths of any advanced society on earth.

Obviously if guns made one safer, we'd have almost no gun deaths. Instead we have, by far, the most of any of our peers.

Obviously, more guns only results in more gun deaths; nothing else.

Sorry sweetie....you got beat (and you know it). You have to go all the way around the world and lie about what is going on there (just like lying about pipe bombs) because you've been so throughly beaten here today.

Now compare that to America: full of guns and the most gun deaths of any advanced society on earth.

Obviously if guns made one safer, we'd have almost no gun deaths. Instead we have, by far, the most of any of our peers.

Liberal "logic" at its finest. Ban guns, when people die where guns are banned, blame it on guns :lmao:

It only happens where guns are banned. And you know it too....which is why you get so upset :lol:

They do. Tell me junior - how many mass shootings have we experienced in the White House? The place is packed with hundreds of people with access to thousands of fully automatic weapons.

I'm waiting.....

Sorry sweetie....you got beat (and you know it). You have to go all the way around the world and lie about what is going on there (just like lying about pipe bombs) because you've been so throughly beaten here today.
I didn't lie about anything. I showed you a peaceful nation with few guns. That ruins your entire argument for why you need guns, and that guns bring about peace. They don't.

Peace can be had with or without guns. You're screwed, Puddles.

Hey sweetie....your position is that "only the militia have a right to firearms". Well, city police are not part of a militia. County sheriffs are not part of a militia. Federal agents (FBI, ATF, U.S. Marshall's) are not part of a militia.

As usual, someone didn't think her position through very well.... :eusa_whistle:

I didn't lie about anything. I showed you a peaceful nation with few guns. That ruins your entire argument for why you need guns, and that guns bring about peace. They don't.

You've been lying the entire time. You said that it was "illegal" to build pipe bombs. I proved to you that it wasn't. Now, you're lying about Iraq.

And the most comical part is that we don't live in Iraq. So why do you need to point to Iraq for forming policy in America? Oh wait....that's right....because the facts in America have proven you to be a moron.

If you're so afraid of guns little boy, why not move to Japan? It sounds like you really like it. What is the problem?

They do. Tell me junior - how many mass shootings have we experienced in the White House? The place is packed with hundreds of people with access to thousands of fully automatic weapons.

I'm waiting.....
Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases? How about at gun ranges? How about street gangs, where they all have guns?

No guns, no mass shootings. Few guns in Japan, and good luck finding a mass shooting. The whole country is a gun-free zone to you.

You've been lying the entire time. You said that it was "illegal" to build pipe bombs. I proved to you that it wasn't. Now, you're lying about Iraq.

And the most comical part is that we don't live in Iraq. So why do you need to point to Iraq for forming policy in America? Oh wait....that's right....because the facts in America have proven you to be a moron.

If you're so afraid of guns little boy, why not move to Japan? It sounds like you really like it. What is the problem?
I don't fear guns, but you fear Muslims with guns, nukes, planes, sharpened sticks, etc. Fear is not the reason I want weapons banned. Call me, Pro-life.

Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases?

J4J....you are truly the gift that keeps on giving. :lmao:

I don't know whether to answer this one or let it sit out there for a while for everyone to enjoy and then give someone else the pleasure to enlighten you.

image.png
Eat it, Puddles.

And, homemade explosives, not pipe-bombs. Please, make some and then show them off to the FBI?

Last edited:
Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases?

J4J....you are truly the gift that keeps on giving. :lmao:

I don't know whether to answer this one or let it sit out there for a while for everyone to enjoy and then give someone else the pleasure to enlighten you.
Yes, we all know the military likes gun control. And because they have it, there are very few mass shootings but even with all their guns, and all the people able to use them, you only need one nut with a gun for all hell to break loose.

The solution? No guns.

Folks....think about this one. Really think about it. And then enjoy the fits of laughter...

Libtard: "We need to lower the speed limit on the highways from 60mph to 35mph"
Rational Person: "Um.....why?"
Libtard: "Because there have been over 90,000 deaths on the highway in Iraq already in 2016"
Rational Person: "But...but.....we don't live in Iraq"
Libtard: "So? I want the speed limit lowered and this makes my case"
Rational Person: "But...but.....we don't live in Iraq. There have only been 12 deaths on highways in America in 2016"
Libtard: "Yes...but whatever happens in Iraq is certain to come here eventually"
Rational Person: "It is? Why? Based on what?"
Libtard: "Studies have proven it"
Rational Person: "What studies?"
Libtard: "FUCK YOU, you racist, homophobic, bigoted asshole scum bag!!!! I want the speed limit lowered and Iraq proves why I'm right"
Rational Person: "But...but.....we don't live in Iraq"

I'm waiting.....
Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases? How about at gun ranges? How about street gangs, where they all have guns?

No guns, no mass shootings. Few guns in Japan, and good luck finding a mass shooting. The whole country is a gun-free zone to you.

No, there are guns in Japan, it's just that you have to get a permit to buy one with heavy government oversight, but there are guns.

It's the people that are different--not the guns. You libs don't seem to understand that. Japan is nearly a single culture where ours is multi-cultured. Some of our cultures are much more violent than others.

We had a so-called assault weapons ban. Didn't show any positive results. Australia instituted their gun ban, it didn't do any good and even increased firearm deaths for a while. Same with Great Britain. But guess what? Those places never had a serious violence problem in the first place.

I'm waiting.....

No, there are guns in Japan, it's just that you have to get a permit to buy one with heavy government oversight, but there are guns.

It's the people that are different--not the guns. You libs don't seem to understand that. Japan is nearly a single culture where ours is multi-cultured. Some of our cultures are much more violent than others.

We had a so-called assault weapons ban. Didn't show any positive results. Australia instituted their gun ban, it didn't do any good and even increased firearm deaths for a while. Same with Great Britain. But guess what? Those places never had a serious violence problem in the first place.
Few guns, much peace. Puddles loses.

Forum List

Back