Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Then explain mass shootings where guns are? There should be zero, right?

And don't forget this, no guns no mass shootings, or any shootings at all.

There are none. Ever. Show me one. I dare you....
How about two guys killed at a gun range? Let's start with that.
First, I see no link (so you might be making this up). Second - two people is not a "mass shooting".

So let's try again. And this time please adhere to the rules (must be a MASS shooting and must be where guns are abundant).

No, there are guns in Japan, it's just that you have to get a permit to buy one with heavy government oversight, but there are guns.

It's the people that are different--not the guns. You libs don't seem to understand that. Japan is nearly a single culture where ours is multi-cultured. Some of our cultures are much more violent than others.

We had a so-called assault weapons ban. Didn't show any positive results. Australia instituted their gun ban, it didn't do any good and even increased firearm deaths for a while. Same with Great Britain. But guess what? Those places never had a serious violence problem in the first place.
Few guns, much peace. Puddles loses.

Well we have places in the US where there are not few guns, but no guns. They are called Gun Free Zones, and that's usually where mass murder takes place in this country.

There are very few and far between. Most all of mass shootings take place in gun free zones: schools, military bases, movie theaters, churches, those places.
You mean, places where people go in large numbers?

How can there be a mass shooting if guns protect against them and even if true, when there are no guns there will be no shootings, right?

Kooks look for places to carry out their mass shootings. They don't want any resistance, so they choose places where law abiding citizens will not be armed. Then they can carry out their craziness.

Guns in Iraq — Firearms, gun law and gun control

34 of every 100 people are terrorists, Puddles? Try again,

Jack-dressing-like-Jill "logic". I have to point to Iraq for reasons why I want to ban guns in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Um...why can't you point to the U.S. for reasons why you want to ban guns:

Jack-dressing-like-Jill: "Oh....because that proves me wrong. I have to point to nation all the way on the other side of the world, which doesn't have U.S. laws, and then lie about that nation to make some form of an argument".
You said guns equal peace. Wrong.
They do. Tell me junior - how many mass shootings have we experienced in the White House? The place is packed with hundreds of people with access to thousands of fully automatic weapons.

I'm waiting.....
Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases? How about at gun ranges? How about street gangs, where they all have guns?

No guns, no mass shootings. Few guns in Japan, and good luck finding a mass shooting. The whole country is a gun-free zone to you.

We have had quite a few on military bases....all in locations where the soldiers were unarmed.

Guns in Japan are used when their criminals need them......they have had wars between

Jack-dressing-like-Jill "logic". I have to point to Iraq for reasons why I want to ban guns in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Jack-dressing-like-Jill: "Oh....because that proves me wrong. I have to point to nation all the way on the other side of the world, which doesn't have U.S. laws, and then lie about that nation to make some form of an argument".
They do. Tell me junior - how many mass shootings have we experienced in the White House? The place is packed with hundreds of people with access to thousands of fully automatic weapons.

I'm waiting.....
Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases? How about at gun ranges? How about street gangs, where they all have guns?

No guns, no mass shootings. Few guns in Japan, and good luck finding a mass shooting. The whole country is a gun-free zone to you.

The shootings in military bases did not occur where there were armed soldiers......the Fort hood shooters targeted areas where guns were not allowed....

Japan....the only people who have access to guns are their criminals and their cops.....the Yakuza are more interested in making money that killing each other over insults on facebook...but when they decide to start killing each other, they get guns and grenades to do it....they had a gang war in 2006 that they nicknamed the season of the pineapple because of all the grenades being thrown....

Crime in Japan is all low......they are a law abiding, conformist people.......you could give every Japanese citizen a gun and their gun crime rate would stay the same....

Did you know that after they confiscated guns in Britain...their gun crime rate stayed the same....after an initial spike.....they achieved nothing by confiscating their guns......their criminals still get guns...normal, law abiding people who don't use guns to commit crimes can't get guns.....

Why is their gun murder rate so low...their culture...their criminals do not commit murder as often as ours do...it has nothing to do with access to guns....

You know very little about guns.....you should do some actual research before you post...the anti gunners...they are lying to you.

Where is the call to ban knives liberals? Can anyone deny this was a senseless death and rather horrific for all parties involved?

College Freshman Stabbed to Death After Seeing Three Young Women Being Groped and Stepping in to Help
Knives weren't invented to kill people cheap and easily.
What kind of "logic" is that? You don't care if people die so long as the tool of death wasn't "invented to kill people cheap and easy"? Boy...aren't you one of the great humanitarians of all time?

I think this unequivocally proves you are not "pro-life" as you claimed. You could care less about life. This is all about you being afraid of guns (and I'm not making fun of you - everyone has something they are afraid of).

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:

34 of every 100 people are terrorists, Puddles? Try again.

No guns in Iraq is why ISIS was able to walk in there, take over the place, and torture people to death by the hundreds. Nobody was able to defend themselves.

ISIS hates us too. Gee, why don't they come here and try to do the same thing?
How is 34 guns per 100 persons , just among the civilian population, no guns?

Yes, one-third of the population, against a fully armed blood thirsty religious group.
They had far more guns than the terrorists so, why no peace? I guess guns don't equal peace.

Do you understand the term fully armed? This is not to mention that those ISIS people had military grade weapons to boot--not revolvers.

Aren't you the sharp one.... :lmao:

It's your side that always uses the absurd excuse of "the founders didn't anticipate the guns that would be available" so I was mocking you with the internet stuff genius.

Now, as far as Japan and Iraq, they prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. For starters, you're too stupid to realize that Saddam Hussein disarmed the entire population when he came into power in the mide-1970's, so they only people that have firearms there are the terrorists. And that is exactly what you are trying to arrange here in America (after acknowledge how bad it is there). Proving how stupid you are yet again.

Secondly, it also proves nothing because we don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

So that's twice now that we've proven that you make shit up. The first time when you said it was "illegal" for people to build "pipe bombs" and the second time when you claimed that Iraq was "full" of guns. :lmao:

No wonder you're so stupid on this issue. You don't have any facts straight.
Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:

Pretty much. The country has been invaded by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and their enemy Iran. But I wouldn't expect you to be aware of reality based on your previous posts.
Many guns, no peace. Few guns, much peace. You lose, Puddles.

Wow...you have no idea what you are talking about....

First, I see no link (so you might be making this up). Second - two people is not a "mass shooting".

So let's try again. And this time please adhere to the rules (must be a MASS shooting and must be where guns are abundant).
Gun range shootings. Should be the safest place in the world, right?

Shooting at Vermont Gun Range Exposes Safety Loophole

Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Pretty much. The country has been invaded by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and their enemy Iran. But I wouldn't expect you to be aware of reality based on your previous posts.

I have already proven that places with many guns are not peaceful, while places with few guns are. Catch up.

I'm waiting.....

We have had quite a few on military bases....all in locations where the soldiers were unarmed.

Guns in Japan are used when their criminals need them......they have had wars between

I'm waiting.....

The shootings in military bases did not occur where there were armed soldiers......the Fort hood shooters targeted areas where guns were not allowed....

Japan....the only people who have access to guns are their criminals and their cops.....the Yakuza are more interested in making money that killing each other over insults on facebook...but when they decide to start killing each other, they get guns and grenades to do it....they had a gang war in 2006 that they nicknamed the season of the pineapple because of all the grenades being thrown....

Crime in Japan is all low......they are a law abiding, conformist people.......you could give every Japanese citizen a gun and their gun crime rate would stay the same....

Did you know that after they confiscated guns in Britain...their gun crime rate stayed the same....after an initial spike.....they achieved nothing by confiscating their guns......their criminals still get guns...normal, law abiding people who don't use guns to commit crimes can't get guns.....

Why is their gun murder rate so low...their culture...their criminals do not commit murder as often as ours do...it has nothing to do with access to guns....

You know very little about guns.....you should do some actual research before you post...the anti gunners...they are lying to you.

Where the hell you been Guy, we were waiting for you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God is positive energy....guns are negative energy that destroys....therefore you worship Satan.

Guns in this country save far more lives than people using them illegally take.....
No one can prove anything of the kind but suicide kills twice as many as crime. That we can prove.

Nope....40 years of research show that guns are used 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives.......

that is far more than 2 times the suicide rate......
Your numbers are crap. Just don't bother. What we know are deaths, and guns don't save lives, they take them.

Not my numbers......40 years of research, mainly by anti gun researchers.....from different research fields, both private and government sponsored......just for you...

....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--
------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Shall I start by listing mass shootings on military bases?

So getting back to this little gem. Thanks to an irrational Democrat (Bill Clinton), guns were banned on military bases starting in the 1990's and are locked away in the armory.

Yep....only a liberal could ban our military from guns. SMH

Few guns, much peace. Puddles loses.

Well we have places in the US where there are not few guns, but no guns. They are called Gun Free Zones, and that's usually where mass murder takes place in this country.

There are very few and far between. Most all of mass shootings take place in gun free zones: schools, military bases, movie theaters, churches, those places.

How can there be a mass shooting if guns protect against them and even if true, when there are no guns there will be no shootings, right?

Kooks look for places to carry out their mass shootings. They don't want any resistance, so they choose places where law abiding citizens will not be armed. Then they can carry out their craziness.
Exactly why there should be no guns.

I have already proven that places with many guns are not peaceful, while places with few guns are. Catch up.

Wrong......most of the countries with higher gun murder rates than we have have absolute gun control for law abiding civilians.......we rank about 111 for murder....that makes 110 higher than us....and they all have strict gun control....

Gun range shootings. Should be the safest place in the world, right?

Shooting at Vermont Gun Range Exposes Safety Loophole

Right, in NY that has some of the toughest restrictions on firearms in the country.

Last edited:

That's the point: there will never be No Guns!!!!

Yes, you can make laws to take them away from law abiding citizens, but you can't make laws to take them away from the criminals, because criminals are people that don't abide to laws.

Who or what is the evidence that any group is actually trying to cancel the 2nd Amendment? I am curious as to why so many here think the 2nd Amendment is in some great jeopardy.

Because obama and now hilary are packing the courts with anti gun judges....that a judge allowed the Sandy Hook law suit to go forward, with an actual law in place stating that it can't, shows that anti gun judges are a real danger.

So, take your gun everywhere and point it at anyone who scares you. That will make feel safe even when you mostly likely were never in danger.

To you that will feel like a gun saved your life, maybe a dozen times a day.

Well, you cannot prove otherwise, that my life was not in danger. Can you?
It can't be proven either way, exactly my point.

You have yet to make any points that make any sense whatsoever, especially to take away any one of our precious rights.
The right to a gun is not precious, to any normal and sane person. That would be freedom of speech, thought, religion, movement, etc., not weapons.

All those rights have limitations to them.

As does the 2nd.....you can't use a gun to commit a crime...if you are a felon you can't own a gun....those are actual limitations.....the rest are just reasons to get rid of more guns.

That already happens. Felons are not allowed to own guns. Lol. Do you live in this country?
Dummy, I know this but that changes nothing.

Your constant resorting to name-calling just reveals what kind of a lowly person you really are. :)

Do you live in the United States?
Dummy is not a name in this case. It is your mental ability, a highly limited one.

Seems I'm the one capable of rational and reasonable discussion. :) You are the one getting all . . . crazy. I can see why you wouldn't want others to own guns considering your own poor self control. Lol.
Guns are mostly unnecessary now. Does not wanting people to have biological weapons at home make me crazy? Am I a Nazi for wanting a ban on personal nuclear weapons?

Next time, try to think a little.

Tell that to the Mexican citzens who are being murdered by their government working with the drug cartels.....or the people in Detroit.......

That's the point: there will never be No Guns!!!!

Yes, you can make laws to take them away from law abiding citizens, but you can't make laws to take them away from the criminals, because criminals are people that don't abide to laws.
Laws will just be the start. And no guns can be done but you'll hate it.

Forum List

Back