Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

That is going to move them underground. How'd that work with drugs or alcohol?
Going underground would be just fine. We have lots of prisons.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.
Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.
You mean like they do now? You are aware of course that your liberal judges do NOT in fact send criminals to jail for long over firearms possession?
You are aware, of course, that this is a ridiculous lie.
No it isn't, we have had several threads now on career criminals arrested dozens of times on possession charges of firearms released with in months or not locked up at all.

I don't call for more laws, I call for fewer guns.

In other words, you call for more mass murder. Because everywhere guns are banned, we see horrific mass murders. And everywhere we see an abundance of guns, we see nothing but peace and civility.
Japan, few guns and very peaceful. Iraq, many guns and no peace.

Try again, Puddles.

Now you're using facts. So unfair.

The gun nut's only argument is that Americans are simply more homicidal than Japanese

In other words, you call for more mass murder. Because everywhere guns are banned, we see horrific mass murders. And everywhere we see an abundance of guns, we see nothing but peace and civility.

Try again, Puddles.

The gun nut's only argument is that Americans are simply more homicidal than Japanese
We don't kill ourselves as much even with firearms as the Japanese do, is that significant?

The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere you crazy paranoids.

Oh yeah?

Chelsea Clinton: Scalia’s Out of the Way, so now we can gut the Second Amendment......

Chelsea Clinton: Post-Scalia Supreme Court will be open to gun control

Watch out folks...
We may be looking at the first
Father
Mother
Daughter

President of the US....

I think Chelsea might be more ambitious then her Mama.....
I'm sure she will spend her life from here on out in Politics...
I don't think she will get a real job anywhere.Government service is for her.

Try again, Puddles.

And your argument is we are only so homicidal because we have guns? If we didn't have guns, there would be no murders?

The two largest mass murders in this country in our lifetime were the OKC bombing and 911. Neither used one firearm.

Going underground would be just fine. We have lots of prisons.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.
Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.
You mean like they do now? You are aware of course that your liberal judges do NOT in fact send criminals to jail for long over firearms possession?
You are aware, of course, that this is a ridiculous lie.
No it isn't, we have had several threads now on career criminals arrested dozens of times on possession charges of firearms released with in months or not locked up at all.
Yes, it is a ridiculous lie, in addition to being a red herring fallacy.

Judges sentence those convicted of any crime in accordance with state sentencing guidelines and policy – whether a judge is ‘liberal’ or not.

The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere you crazy paranoids.

Oh yeah?

Chelsea Clinton: Scalia’s Out of the Way, so now we can gut the Second Amendment......

Chelsea Clinton: Post-Scalia Supreme Court will be open to gun control

Watch out folks...
We may be looking at the first
Father
Mother
Daughter

President of the US....

I think Chelsea might be more ambitious then her Mama.....
I'm sure she will spend her life from here on out in Politics...
I don't think she will get a real job anywhere.Government service is for her.
This fails as both a hasty generalization fallacy and slippery slope fallacy.

And yeah, as already correctly noted: the Second Amendment isn't going anywhere – to argue otherwise is delusional paranoia and ridiculous partisan demagoguery.

Try again, Puddles.
We don't live in Japan or Iraq junior. Try again. How sad is it that you have to point to nations literally all the way across the world to make your case for policy you want here in the U.S.

By the way - if guns are too scary for you and Japan is so wonderful - go live there.

Lastly, why are you even here? You already admitted that the 1st Amendment rights to not extend to the internet (that were your own words). Our founders could have never anticipated computers, much less an interconnected linking of devices across the world. That was not their intent when they created the 1st Amendment. So shut the f' up, turn your computer off, and sit there quietly. :cuckoo:

Try again, Puddles.

Vintage Candy....pointing to Japan and Iraq as reasons why she needs control over other people in America. How about we focus on the United States, U.S. crime statistics, U.S. gun statistics, etc. to form U.S. opinions about U.S. policy in the U.S.? Oh wait....that's right....because all of it proves you're just flat wrong and that really pisses you off for some reason.

P.S. No matter what the U.S. statistics say (and they all say you're dead wrong) - it doesn't matter anyway. I have a Constitutional right to my arsenal and there is nothing you can do about it.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
Oh come on now. I rarely hear about people using guns to defend themselves, it's a rare occasion. Most of the time it's people with guns abusing the second amendment and harming, harassing and contributing to crime and contributing to the climate of fear in America.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
Oh come on now. I rarely hear about people using guns to defend themselves, it's a rare occasion. Most of the time it's people with guns abusing the second amendment and harming, harassing and contributing to crime and contributing to the climate of fear in America.
You're kidding, right? Clearly you skipped this entire thread. It's something that saves lives damn near every day in America.

The reason you "rarely hear about" it is because you refuse to turn of MSNBC and other liberal propaganda channels. Start at the beginning of this thread and just read all of the TRUE stories I've posed from just the past few days.

Try again, Puddles.
We don't live in Japan or Iraq junior. Try again. How sad is it that you have to point to nations literally all the way across the world to make your case for policy you want here in the U.S.

By the way - if guns are too scary for you and Japan is so wonderful - go live there.

Lastly, why are you even here? You already admitted that the 1st Amendment rights to not extend to the internet (that were your own words). Our founders could have never anticipated computers, much less an interconnected linking of devices across the world. That was not their intent when they created the 1st Amendment. So shut the f' up, turn your computer off, and sit there quietly. :cuckoo:
Japan and Iraq completely destroy what you believe. Suck it, Puddles.

And the founders didn't anticipate the guns you love so suck that as well.

Try again, Puddles.

Vintage Candy....pointing to Japan and Iraq as reasons why she needs control over other people in America. How about we focus on the United States, U.S. crime statistics, U.S. gun statistics, etc. to form U.S. opinions about U.S. policy in the U.S.? Oh wait....that's right....because all of it proves you're just flat wrong and that really pisses you off for some reason.

P.S. No matter what the U.S. statistics say (and they all say you're dead wrong) - it doesn't matter anyway. I have a Constitutional right to my arsenal and there is nothing you can do about it.
If you think there is nothing that can be done why are you so paranoid? Must be because, that isn't actually true.

Prove, in court, that you are a nut and goodbye gun rights for you, Puddles.

Try again, Puddles.

Aren't you the sharp one.... :lmao:

It's your side that always uses the absurd excuse of "the founders didn't anticipate the guns that would be available" so I was mocking you with the internet stuff genius.

Now, as far as Japan and Iraq, they prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. For starters, you're too stupid to realize that Saddam Hussein disarmed the entire population when he came into power in the mide-1970's, so they only people that have firearms there are the terrorists. And that is exactly what you are trying to arrange here in America (after acknowledge how bad it is there). Proving how stupid you are yet again.

Secondly, it also proves nothing because we don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

So that's twice now that we've proven that you make shit up. The first time when you said it was "illegal" for people to build "pipe bombs" and the second time when you claimed that Iraq was "full" of guns. :lmao:

No wonder you're so stupid on this issue. You don't have any facts straight.

Try again, Puddles.

It's your side that always uses the absurd excuse of "the founders didn't anticipate the guns that would be available" so I was mocking you with the internet stuff genius.

Now, as far as Japan and Iraq, they prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. For starters, you're too stupid to realize that Saddam Hussein disarmed the entire population when he came into power in the mide-1970's, so they only people that have firearms there are the terrorists. And that is exactly what you are trying to arrange here in America (after acknowledge how bad it is there). Proving how stupid you are yet again.

Secondly, it also proves nothing because we don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

So that's twice now that we've proven that you make shit up. The first time when you said it was "illegal" for people to build "pipe bombs" and the second time when you claimed that Iraq was "full" of guns. :lmao:

Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Try again, Puddles.

If you think there is nothing that can be done why are you so paranoid? Must be because, that isn't actually true.

Prove, in court, that you are a nut and goodbye gun rights for you, Puddles.
I'm not "paranoid". You libtards have been trying to usurp the Constitution for decades. On some occasions you've been successful. On others, you've been embarrassed when the American people put their foot down.

And trust me - you're proving that you are the "nut". Some who is "insane" is someone who can't grasp reality. You've demonstrated that on multiple occasions now when you've stated that it is "illegal" to build pipe bombs and when you said Iraq was "full" of guns (when in fact, Iraq is devoid of guns outside of the terrorists) :lmao:

Try again, Puddles.

Japan, few guns and peaceful. Iraq, many guns and a death zone. You lose, Puddles.

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:

Try again, Puddles.

Iraq....no guns (other than terrorists), extremely violent. How embarrassing that you continue to exhibit your remarkable ignorance on the facts over and over and over. If you weren't a libtard, you'd actually being feeling tremendous shame right now. :lol:
Guns in Iraq — Firearms, gun law and gun control

34 of every 100 people are terrorists, Puddles? Try again.

Last edited:

Try again, Puddles.

We don't live in Japan and Iraq (it's laughable that I have to explain that to you). In the U.S., wherever guns are banned (public schools, college, some movie theaters, etc.) we see horrific mass murders. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, Police Stations, NRA meetings, etc.) we never see a single shooting. Ever. Once again, you lose stupid.

Forum List

Back