Thank God for President Trump's Leadership During This Crisis

giphy.gif

Imagine it with the mentality of “never let a serious crisis go to waste”. With Trump’s group, you get a sense of proud servants to the American People. The alternative is a mentality of entitlement to power and ruling over people.

CNN's Dana Bash: On Coronavirus, President Trump "Is Being The Kind Of Leader That People Need"
Thank you Mr. President for your leadership during this crisis. I cannot imagine what a disaster it would be with that assclown Biden in the White House.

No you fucking moron. Trump was watching Fox News and not listening to his intel or January briefings on the impending pandemic.

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F
Great leader. Doing a command performance. Confident, strong, in charge. Very Presidential. Amazing. You would have to look back to JFK and Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 to find another example of such bold leadership.

CNN's Dana Bash: On Coronavirus, President Trump "Is Being The Kind Of Leader That People Need"
Thank you Mr. President for your leadership during this crisis. I cannot imagine what a disaster it would be with that assclown Biden in the White House.

No you fucking moron. Trump was watching Fox News and not listening to his intel or January briefings on the impending pandemic.

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F
Great leader. Doing a command performance. Confident, strong, in charge. Very Presidential. Amazing. You would have to look back to JFK and Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 to find another example of such bold leadership.

Comparing the Dithering Dotard to JFK - REALLY? Please God, don't make Trump have to deal with ANYTHING resembling the Cuban Missile Crisis! :icon_rolleyes:

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F

Comparing the Dithering Dotard to JFK - REALLY? Please God, don't make Trump have to deal with ANYTHING resembling the Cuban Missile Crisis! :icon_rolleyes:
Name another crisis to compare? 9-11 was an attack on the USA. 1962 and today is about the human race. He is doing a great job as our constitutionally, democratic elected POTUS.

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F

Name another crisis to compare? 9-11 was an attack on the USA. 1962 and today is about the human race. He is doing a great job as our constitutionally, democratic elected POTUS.

Dithering Donnie was elected by Comey, hook, crook and Vlado Putin.

America has no leaders and the masses are simply not up to the task turning this political system toward one that is of, by and for the people. The people of America sit on our collective asses and await a savior to come down from the aristocracy.

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F

Dithering Donnie was elected by Comey, hook, crook and Vlado Putin.
You're still struck on that phony shit. American voters rejected Hillary because she is a typical goddamn Democrat. She lost Rust Belt because Democrats took advantage of those people and took their vote for granted even after the jobs were gone. I'm and old FDR Democrat...but I will never trust those assholes again.

ETpHK7LXkAE2t8F
Where was Obama when he was briefed of a pandemic months before?

Biden would have left the borders open and would not have stopped flights from coming in to this great nation.
That's who you lefties are wanting to hang with.

Forum List

Back