Thank God OAC is only 29-years-old and can't run for President!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
While all the Democrats are going insane, pulling further and further to the leftist extreme, OAC has them all beat and leading the pack of the insane!!!

It's good we are safe for six years before OAC is old enough to run for President, because otherwise, she would sweep away all the other losers and get the nomination!!!

She can out-crazy all the rest because she's so goddamn crazy!!!

She probably gets more mentions in the conservative media than anywhere else.

NOPE, you are underestimating her. She is the Trump of the left, she is kicking every other Democrat's ass and not even bothering to take their names because they are nobodies who she will toss to one side.

Unless AOC dies before she is 35-years-old, she will eventually be the Democrat's nominee for President!!! Are you Democrats prepared to follow her down the road to complete madness!!!

She just allowed an illegal immigrant to live in her district where that MS-13 gang member killed someone today. Video has now gone viral. All cause Pelosi and Crazy Eyes Cortez do not care about the borders.

NOPE, you are underestimating her. She is the Trump of the left, she is kicking every other Democrat's ass and not even bothering to take their names because they are nobodies who she will toss to one side.

And you are the Corky USMB

AOC will lead the next generation of Democrats, and since Democrats believe in euthanasia, they will put Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden to a painless death!!!

AOC will lead the next generation of Democrats, and since Democrats believe in euthanasia, they will put Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden to a painless death!!!

I would vote for her, but only if she killed off your dumb ass. first.

No one is surprised that someone that voted Obama because he thought being black meant Obama was qualified would vote for that horse teeth bitch.

No one is surprised that someone that voted Obama because he thought being black meant Obama was qualified would vote for that horse teeth bitch.

I didn't vote for Obama. I was barely even old enough to vote when Obama was running, dumbass. Lmao. You guys just throw this shit out there while having no clue what you're talking about.

If AOC wins the Presidency she will send our nation off a deep cliff and we will never recover!!!

You’re paranoid. The only people who take her serious are those from her districts and a bunch of snowflake millennials. The more she is in the news the better for the Republicans and the conservatives.

You’re paranoid. The only people who take her serious are those from her districts and a bunch of snowflake millennials. The more she is in the news the better for the Republicans and the conservatives.
No, you are making the same mistake that Republicans did in 2016, underestimating Trump. When AOC finally reaches age, she will be the Democratic nominee.

To be fair, I would love to see OAC run for President in 2020. There isn't much on Netflix these days and I could use the amusement.

To be fair, I would love to see OAC run for President in 2020. There isn't much on Netflix these days and I could use the amusement.
It certainly would be entertaining!
Somehow, I don't think Dirty Donnie would have the balls to debate her publicly.

Yup. No one I know takes that dumbass seriously. In fact they all laugh at her.

And I agree. Every time she opens her mouth and sticks her foot in it and makes news. The better for the Reps and conservatives.

Woman sure is an idiot and I'm sure most Dems hope she's not the NEW face of the Democratic party.

While all the Democrats are going insane, pulling further and further to the leftist extreme, OAC has them all beat and leading the pack of the insane!!!

It's good we are safe for six years before OAC is old enough to run for President, because otherwise, she would sweep away all the other losers and get the nomination!!!

She can out-crazy all the rest because she's so goddamn crazy!!!
Trump is just like her yet we are stuck with his old ass.

She just allowed an illegal immigrant to live in her district where that MS-13 gang member killed someone today. Video has now gone viral. All cause Pelosi and Crazy Eyes Cortez do not care about the borders.
I fully agree.
1d4ac5092fab438e2b16fd3d73795963.jpg

Forum List

Back