Thank goodness our two-term, President gets a vacay every now & then

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Takes less vacations than his predecessor in large part due to the fact that he is forced to take time out of his days to clean up the messes they invariably leave behind

Presidential Vacations
Updated, Dec. 23, 2015: As he has in past years, the president is vacationing in Hawaii for the holidays. So we thought we would check in with Knoller, the CBS reporter who keeps track of presidential vacations, for an update. Knoller tells us in an email that Obama has taken “24 vacation trips of varying lengths totaling all or part of 182 days as of today.” This means that Obama as president now has taken more vacation days than Bill Clinton, but less than George W. Bush.

— Lori Robertson

Did I mention that he's a two-termer :beer:

five.png

I wish dots didn't feel obligated to notify us every time she creams her panties.

I'd feel better if Obama was on vacation everyday.

I'd feel better if Obama was on vacation everyday.

It wouldn't make a difference. The meat muppet faggot is just there to parrot whatever Valerie Jarret tells him. She's the one really running the show.

I'm no fan of President Obama, but anyone who thinks a President in these modern times actually goes on vacation, and I mean a vacation as most of us understand the term, is fooling themselves. Today's Presidents are never truly on vacation. This includes Obama, Bush, Clinton...

Now, if you want to discuss the visuals of a particular President's "vacations," that is a topic for another thread...

Of course it's time to take a vacation...it's hard to play golf in D.C. in the winter.

as per usual, the ODS sufferers reply en masse :tinfoil:

Hey Missourian -what happened to your Trump siggie pic?

I wish he'd take the rest of his term off. He's done enough damage as it is.

Takes less vacations than his predecessor in large part due to the fact that he is forced to take time out of his days to clean up the messes they invariably leave behind

Presidential Vacations
Updated, Dec. 23, 2015: As he has in past years, the president is vacationing in Hawaii for the holidays. So we thought we would check in with Knoller, the CBS reporter who keeps track of presidential vacations, for an update. Knoller tells us in an email that Obama has taken “24 vacation trips of varying lengths totaling all or part of 182 days as of today.” This means that Obama as president now has taken more vacation days than Bill Clinton, but less than George W. Bush.

— Lori Robertson

So was Bush and Clinton.

Presidential Vacations

— Lori Robertson

Yawn, same old lies. Bush vacations were largely working ones at his ranch.

I seriously did not expect this much ODS/rw hate when I created this thread :dunno:

Forum List

Back