Thank you China!

China retaliates with tariffs on $75 billion of US goods - CNN

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
YOU are the know nothing. China has never even entered a trade war with the US, They know that could never win that. China cannot win a trade war with the United States. The US is not dependent on China. They have a large market, but it is cash poor, unable to buy goods.

In contrast, China is very dependent on the US, who has the largest/most valuable market in the world. China needs us. We do not need China.

The only reason we see what seems to look like China is waging a trade war by enacting their own tariffs is all Chinese leaders posturing to their own people.

China is already succumbing to Trump's closure of the US market to China, of which previous US presidents foolishly gave them unrestricted access.

It will take time to undue 30 years of China flooding US stores with their cheap crap, but it can and is being done, FINALLY.

I disagree with you on your first point, China has been in a trade war with the US for forty years and we have been losing all this time. President Trump is the first to fight back in this war.
They sell us about 600 billion a year in goods we can sell cheaper than american made,, we send them about 300 billion How badly are we losing?

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.
Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.
Communists ended the Holocaust, helped found Israel with supplies, and training. Communists turned Russia from antisemitic peasantry into a superpower. China is now the biggest economy because of communism. Funny how communists don't shoot up synagogues.

Wow! :eek: :cuckoo:

Do you have a link to support that claim? I say horseshit and can take pictures of Encyclopedias.

For keeping the pressure on our know nothing President. Of course he will retaliate with counter tariffs which will cost the American people big time. Our President is so dumb and poorly educated, he actually thinks China pays the tariffs he imposes, not the American people.

Stay the course China. He will eventually back down; he always does, and then we will all be winners.
YOU are the know nothing. China has never even entered a trade war with the US, They know that could never win that. China cannot win a trade war with the United States. The US is not dependent on China. They have a large market, but it is cash poor, unable to buy goods.

In contrast, China is very dependent on the US, who has the largest/most valuable market in the world. China needs us. We do not need China.

The only reason we see what seems to look like China is waging a trade war by enacting their own tariffs is all Chinese leaders posturing to their own people.

China is already succumbing to Trump's closure of the US market to China, of which previous US presidents foolishly gave them unrestricted access.

It will take time to undue 30 years of China flooding US stores with their cheap crap, but it can and is being done, FINALLY.

I disagree with you on your first point, China has been in a trade war with the US for forty years and we have been losing all this time. President Trump is the first to fight back in this war.
They sell us about 600 billion a year in goods we can sell cheaper than american made,, we send them about 300 billion How badly are we losing?
We lost millions of jobs.

China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.
You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

Dumbass Germany surrendered before nukes were ready

Good grief
We had allies then Trump has lost them

Nobody takes your bs serious
Are you kidding me?? I'm gonna win best poster of the month

You are most ignorant. China has a long history of human rights abuses. Get informed before posting. China is currently badly treating Muslims and others.

I guess you are only concerned about Jews. I wonder, how many Jews reside in China?
What about Americas human rights abuses? Japan got nuked because they weren't white. If Germany wasn't white the United States would have nuked them. China never nuked anybody. China didn't bomb Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan.

Good grief

Wanna compare ratings?

Better than cheering for the dumb ass that gives 532 sinking of the DOW

The DOW will bounce back and it's revealing your hatred of Trump leads you to this

Pathetic little weasels. Move to China asshole and see how you survive. Jackass
I was better off under Obama than with this sick MF in our WH

No, you weren't.
LOL sounded good ,,no? But AAPL MSFT FB etc etc going way up had nothing to do with Trump

Edward proving once again he's an investment illiterate
For today ,,you're right
-$232,985.93 (-3.41%)
Day Change

China shall rise. China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as the United States. China is better for us than the United States where Nazis kill Jews at their synagogues.
China Is Treating Islam Like a Mental Illness

Why don't you actually read something before making your unfortunate idiotic claims?
Jeezuz Christ you are a moron! There are at least a million Muslim Uighurs in Chinese prison camps this very moment.

At least you show the myth that Jews are brighter than other peoples is ridiculous.

Last edited:

We lost millions of jobs.
How many under GWB ? I know of 700,000 lost in just his last month

Good grief

Wanna compare ratings?
Let's take a vote

Feel free to move to China, I’m sure you’ll fit in. Unless of course you aren’t Chinese, since the Chinese are notoriously racist to foreigners.
I am not Chinese. I am Jewish. I just tend to see China favorably over the Nazi trailer trash in the United States who shoot up synagogues, and pass out on meth, and coors light.
Really? That's all you can see? How many trailer trash soldiers died in WWII to free Europe? Or help the Chinese in the Pacific. Thanks for being an American.
Communists ended the Holocaust, helped found Israel with supplies, and training. Communists turned Russia from antisemitic peasantry into a superpower. China is now the biggest economy because of communism. Funny how communists don't shoot up synagogues.

Do you have a link to support that claim? I say horseshit and can take pictures of Encyclopedias.

The stupidity of this guy is unreal. He claims to be a Jew and thinks that the Soviets weren’t anti-Semitic.

Hey Edward, how did Stalin feel about those “rootless cosmopolitans”? LMAO.

Rootless cosmopolitan - Wikipedia

The stupidity of this guy is unreal. He claims to be a Jew and thinks that the Soviets weren’t anti-Semitic.

Hey Edward, how did Stalin feel about those “rootless cosmopolitans”? LMAO.

Rootless cosmopolitan - Wikipedia
He should have quit while he was behind.

Yup....keep cheering our enemies......

th
You keep suopportng that dumbass piece of shit Trump that you assfucks elected.

Whjat don you think Chjina is going to give us? You dumbfucks think a trade devicit is lost money.

View attachment 275645

Ever heard of Mao and his Great Leap Forward?

I suppose in your delusions you think the mass death of millions is preferable to Trump.
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism as America. China had famines long before this. It was really China's great leap forward. China was in 1973 poorer than Africa. Africa chose capitalism, China chose communism. Now China is a superpower. Africa is filled with famine, illiteracy. Africa is a Libertarian dream come true. Some of them don't even pay taxes. It leaves the masses illiterate.
Means nothing to your ignorant point, in your earlier post.

You fail to comprehend China’s horrendous history of human rights violations, but stupidly think the USA is worse.

You can’t be serious right?
China is smart, China respects Jews, China has become a superpower because of communism. China didn't cause so many wars as the United States. China also doesn't have Nazis who shoot up the synagogues.

"Religion is heavily regulated throughout China,"

Written by a Jew.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/the-real-concentration-camps-are-in-china-but-us-leaders-are-silent/

Sounds like Gaza, but they have about 2 million.

Colluding with China

Forum List

Back