Thank you Donald Trump

Has nothing to do with their tariffs on the US, other than bureaucracy makes it impossible for them to make changes or let individual countries make their own choices about trade.

California finally benefits from your trade war:

"American lovers of Scotch whisky, French wine and Italian cheese might have to dig deeper into their pockets after the Trump administration slapped tariffs on $7.5 billion of European consumer products."

As the price of French wine goes up to American citizens, the price of California's wine will not rise, and the industry will benefit. CA also produces fine cheeses, especially in Northern California.

Believe it or not, CA has produced Whiskey and it process is growing:

The Emerging California-Style Whiskey
I thought you liked taxing (as you call it}) the rich. So what's the problem?

You thought? LOL, boy am I glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when you posted that. Taxes are necessary, and the last tax reform ... excuse me, rights tax fraud punished the middle classes and working poor and benefits the wealthy.

Doubt that, why do you think the top two tax brackets on the highest earners were eliminated, and the the standard deductions double will sunset in 8 years? Trump and Ryan won't be in public office when that lie is exposed. Hopefully Moscow Mitch (Putins bitch) will be sent home in 2021 and Trump too - or earlier.

"American lovers of Scotch whisky, French wine and Italian cheese might have to dig deeper into their pockets after the Trump administration slapped tariffs on $7.5 billion of European consumer products."

As the price of French wine goes up to American citizens, the price of California's wine will not rise, and the industry will benefit. CA also produces fine cheeses, especially in Northern California.

Yes, it is far more important that you have fine French wine, Italian cheese and Scottish Whiskey than those selfish workers having jobs. That much is true. They would just spend their incomes on rotgut and Big Macs anyway.

Well why doesn’t the EU drop tariffs on our goods? Should they just be allowed to win the “trade war” without a fight?

It is complicated, see:

Is the EU running out of patience with China’s trade war obsession?

Good deal! The EU can't collapse fast enough for me.

Why, aren't you part of the set that hates Africans and Asians and Democrats?

Why buy ANYTHING from CA when the producers have to walk through feces filled streets to get to and from work

ewwwwwww

Gee Frank, you really are a kooks kook. I was sure your pea brain was capable of posting something at the Second Grade Level. Sad that you likely dropped out after the First Grade.

It's interesting to note that many states are legalizing marijuana for personal use while the federal government will still lock your ass up (technically) for the possession of equipment that can be used to distill alcohol for personal use.

Forum List

Back