Thank you for the 47 percent increase in my health care rate

Here are a few things that are in obamacare that have made insurance cost go up
allowing adults to remain on their parents insurance until age 26, preexisting condition.
ANY QUESTIONS?

Yea, b/c those 25 yr-old are always in the ER or taking up hospital beds after heart attacks. The costs have went up b/c of all sorts of hidden government costs and b/c of the mandated coverage laws creating oligopoly collusion. Get government the fuck out of health care and you'll see cost dramatically lower.

Here are a few things that are in obamacare that have made insurance cost go up
allowing adults to remain on their parents insurance until age 26, preexisting condition.
ANY QUESTIONS?

Yea, b/c those 25 yr-old are always in the ER or taking up hospital beds after heart attacks. The costs have went up b/c of all sorts of hidden government costs and b/c of the mandated coverage laws creating oligopoly collusion. Get government the fuck out of health care and you'll see cost dramatically lower.

Agreed, those were two factual examples.

My most recent monthly health insurance bill went up 47 percent. Thanks again, Obama and all you liberal a-holes who support the madness.

Speaking of 47, how bout that Romney. :eusa_drool:

41gaPuOR45L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Health costs doubled under Bush's 8 years- that's 12.5%/yr on average.

O-care hasn't started yet. Masscare proves it'll work and all the Pubcrappe is fear mongering BS.

The insurers are up to their usual tricks until next year, dupes.

Actually, for something to double in 8 years the average annual increase is a little over 9% a year.

Now who the fuck is lying

The guy claiming his premiums just went up 47%

Are you saying it didn't?

I've heard others bitch about their healthcare coverage go up 20 to 30% An electrician told me a month ago that his group coverage went up, and the cover letter explained that it was because of obamacare and they would be making adjustments in the near feature.
So yes 47% is fesible

O-care hasn't started yet. Masscare proves it'll work and all the Pubcrappe is fear mongering BS.

Actually, for something to double in 8 years the average annual increase is a little over 9% a year.

It's exactly 9% --- the rule of 72...

But, it's a bogus claim PERIOD. Under Bush costs rose a mere 5% a year... That would have taken over 14 years to double ---- and we all know that regardless of what O would like, 8 years is the max!

Thank God we are on the other side of this mountain!

But, it's a bogus claim PERIOD. Under Bush c
osts rose a mere 5% a year... That would have taken over 14 years to double ---- and we all know that regardless of what O would like, 8 years is the max!

No, it's not exactly 9%.

The 8 years is the rule of 72 estimate but I applaud your attempt to at least appear to be intelligent.

Exactly 9% takes 8.04 years to double. 9.05% takes exactly 8 years to double.

Well, don't know about his premiums, but cost to me on my premiums went up over 30%...

Uh huh :rolleyes:

You can doubt all you want... With the end of the payroll tax and increases to my healthcare - I am making $315 less per month in take home.

I wish you lefties would be honest and tell the truth about Os effect on your income!!!

You must be someone who thought the temporary payroll tax holiday was permanent.

Bless your heart.

osts rose a mere 5% a year... That would have taken over 14 years to double ---- and we all know that regardless of what O would like, 8 years is the max!

No, it's not exactly 9%.

The 8 years is the rule of 72 estimate but I applaud your attempt to at least appear to be intelligent.

I guess I never looked at the actual numbers when evaluating investments. I thought the rule of 72 was EXACT - not an estimate... My mistake!

Regardless, it seems you missed the important part of my post where the moron lefty was caught lying!!!!

Funny how you in all your intelligence failed to see the IMPORTANT part.... hahaha

You can doubt all you want... With the end of the payroll tax and increases to my healthcare - I am making $315 less per month in take home.

I wish you lefties would be honest and tell the truth about Os effect on your income!!!

You must be someone who thought the temporary payroll tax holiday was permanent.

Bless your heart.

Again, it seems you are quick to jump to a faulty conclusion... Just seems a little crazy that Obama is set on sticking it to the middle class --- when he lied and said that he was on our side!!!

Bless your heart.

Again, it seems you are quick to jump to a faulty conclusion... Just seems a little crazy that Obama is set on sticking it to the middle class --- when he lied and said that he was on our side!!!

The liars are you and the OP claiming your healthcare premium just jumped 47% and 30% respectively.

No, it's not exactly 9%.

I guess I never looked at the actual numbers when evaluating investments. I thought the rule of 72 was EXACT - not an estimate... My mistake!

Regardless, it seems you missed the important part of my post where the moron lefty was caught lying!!!!

Funny how you in all your intelligence failed to see the IMPORTANT part.... hahaha

You would have never seen "the lefty's" post had I not corrected his poor math to begin with.

No, it's not exactly 9%.

You would have never seen "the lefty's" post had I not corrected his poor math to begin with.

Thank you for pointing out that the lies from the left start all the way at the top and go ALL THE WAY to the bottom too!!

Forum List

Back