Thank you for your service, President Bush

Thank you, and all the best in your future endeavors.

Did you watch the Library ceremony? Was nice to see all the presidents on the stage together in a bipartisan setting. I also hadn't realized how poor of shape his father was in. Doesn't look like he has much time left sadly.

Do you think his new Presidential library has footage of the infamous 7 minutes he sat still on 9/11? :razz:

How about body counts?

How about the 8.5 million jobs lost in 2008 and the economic meltdown?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

Last edited:
Do you think his new Presidential library has footage of the infamous 7 minutes he sat still on 9/11? :razz:

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

1. 7 minutes? What was he supposed to do? Go outside and shoot the other planes down with his six-shooter?

2. Body counts of what? re we going to start mentioning bidy counts for all presidents now?

3. Bush asked Congress 5 times to do something to head off the crisis, they refused. not Bush's fault.

You fail.

Did you watch the Library ceremony? Was nice to see all the presidents on the stage together in a bipartisan setting. I also hadn't realized how poor of shape his father was in. Doesn't look like he has much time left sadly.

Too bad he didn't talk to his father when he was president.

There was a man who was a WWII officer, head of the CIA, Vice President and President. He drove Saddam back to his own borders and you can bet, being a smart and savvy man, besides the sanctions, he move sattelites overhead and the Iraqi government was riddled with spies to keep watch. You can bet he knew exactly what Saddam had.

If he believed his son, he would have spoken out in support.

Thank you for your service, President Bush

bush_serving_beer.jpg

Too bad he didn't talk to his father when he was president.

There was a man who was a WWII officer, head of the CIA, Vice President and President. He drove Saddam back to his own borders and you can bet, being a smart and savvy man, besides the sanctions, he move sattelites overhead and the Iraqi government was riddled with spies to keep watch. You can bet he knew exactly what Saddam had.

If he believed his son, he would have spoken out in support.

yea like you really had that much respect for the guy.....you aint foolin no one Dean....

I don't wish the man any ill will. I wish him luck in his new found love of painting :)

Love him or hate him, No one can deny that Bush is a good person who had only the best intentions.

He did not set out to change the country but to do the will of the people.

Yes, he made some big mistakes, but name one president who has not made mistakes.

History will be kind to W, because history does not look through the biased eye of politics and a corrupt media.

"Thank you for your service, President Bush"

Uh, this is irony, right?

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

No, but they've got a copy of My Pet Goat signed by the author:)

Forum List

Back