Thank you Marjorie Taylor Greene

You are as brainless as she is. The fact is that Republikcans were engaged in violence against the government and Republicans are now trying to cover it up.
The fact is that Democrat politicians allowed riots and bloodshed nationwide and stood back and applauded and are actually reveling in what they have wrought.
You are truly a piece of garbage and I hope you get caught in a riot.

You are as brainless as she is. The fact is that Republikcans were engaged in violence against the government and Republicans are now trying to cover it up.
Yeah and the security left the door open and didn't do anything as people wandered in to the building. Uh hmmm

BIG REBELLION...........I just got some beans in that are guaranteed to take you to the golden goose. Wanna buy some?

The fact is that Democrat politicians allowed riots and bloodshed nationwide and stood back and applauded and are actually reveling in what they have wrought.
You are truly a piece of garbage and I hope you get caught in a riot.

You are the piece of human garbage. You are a riot.

Yeah and the security left the door open and didn't do anything as people wandered in to the building. Uh hmmm

BIG REBELLION...........I just got some beans in that are guaranteed to take you to the golden goose. Wanna buy some?

You are nothing but a lying weasel. Those beans are likely what you use for brains.

You are the piece of human garbage. You are a riot.
Why didn't Burn Loot and Murder try to burn and loot in Red states like where I'm at?

Because we would have beat them into them into the ground like tent states.

Do me a favor. Keep their sorry asses in your HIVES. We don't want them.

You are nothing but a lying weasel. Those beans are likely what you use for brains.
lmao.......So how many cities you gonna burn for votes next election.? Hmm.........Call them mostly peaceful...............Brain Dead zombies might believe you.........Me........NOT SO MUCH.

The piece of garbage is the person who justifies violence based on law.
When Blue Cities and Blue States sweep laws away and you don't condemn it, you are a piece of garbage.

You want to cover up the violence that occurred on Jan 6. You want to jail your political enemies because they are your political enemies and nothing else so you are the piece of filthy garbage.

lmao.......So how many cities you gonna burn for votes next election.? Hmm.........Call them mostly peaceful...............Brain Dead zombies might believe you.........Me........NOT SO MUCH.

How about burning cities that house fascist pigs like you.

She is the fitting symbol of the Republican party. A racist, nazi pig which is exacxtly what you are.
Your side is the AMERICA SUCKS PARTY. Burn flags....shit on them......Lie your asses off all the time. Your politicians incite violence all the time and then LIE ABOUT IT.

Your side are a bunch of Traitors to the Constitution.

You want to cover up the violence that occurred on Jan 6. You want to jail your political enemies because they are your political enemies and nothing else so you are the piece of filthy garbage.
Tell me you condone the fact that Democrats altered or ignored the law and people died.

Forum List

Back